The Flight To Korea

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Your POV: 

I guess it's goodbye to LA for a while! I'll miss this place a lot since it is special to me. I'll come back one day as a famous singer! Until then..... Bye LA and USA! 

Tiffany POV:

Should I ask her why she cried last night? I have no idea what I want to do. Aishhhh..... my head hurts from thinking now. I guess I can start a coversation by asking her how well she slept. Maybe that will get her to talk about her dream. 

"So.....,how did you sleep last night?" I asked. 

" It was ok.... but I was scared that you will leave me after I get to Korea." Lillian said in a shaky voice. 

"Really, I'll never do that! I am now your unni and will take care of you no matter what happens!" I said in a eagerly voice with an eye-smile! 

She then suddenly came to me and hugged me until she was crying all over my clothes. I guess I made her safe in my embrace. I thought that I could put our relationship to another level. So, I gave her a kiss on the forehead. As I kissed her, she was blushing and very shy. I gave her an assuring smile saying that it was ok. I then remembered that my sister liked to blush when people kissed her. 

Your POV: 

I can't believe that Tiffany just kissed me on the forehead! (literally screaming in my head) I think of Tiffany as my unni now. I really wish that she is my sister then it wouldn't feel awkward when she hugs me.

" Tiffany Unni! Can I sit next to you during the flight! I want to get to know you more even though I know alot about you." I said without fright.

"Nae, Dongsaeng! Anything for my cute dongsaeng!" was what she said with her crescent shaped eyes. 

I feel like Tiffany can make my day everyday. She is my role model and will always be my hero. 

Tiffany POV: 

On the way back to Korea, Lillian fell asleep right when we got in the air. She looks so cute when she is asleep. I wish I can be a guardian and help her out in the moments when she needs someone the most. As she was sleeping, she started to cry again. I comforted her again and again. Out of nowhere, she said something that shocked me the most. 

" Tiffany unni, I love you and I wish you were my sister." was what she said. As I heard those words, tears were dropping down really fast because no one has ever said those words to me in such a long time. I should take her to the hospital once we get to Korea. 

Your POV:  

I awoke to see Tiffany unni sleeping with her arms wrapped around my waist. Blushing, I saw that she wasn't using a blanket so I asked a flight attendant for a blanket . Once I get the blanket, I gently put on Tiffany making sure she didn't wake up. Unfortunately, as I tried my best, she woke up and was hugging me.  I was really shocked and my mouth was wide open for 5 minutes not knowing how to react to this situation. 

Tiffany POV: 

I wake up to see that Lillian was putting a blanket on me. I was touched so I hugged her. She looked so shocked that she didn't how to react. I then gave her a crescent shaped eye smile. 

" I know what you said in your sleep. I love you too! I'll treat you like a real sister! " I said without hesitation.

She blushed for a while and was quiet. After awhile, we were watching School 2013 starring Jang Nara and other stars. 

" Unni, do all Korean students bully people who are famous? " Lillian asked worriedly and frightenly.

" What makes you think that? Some people are just jealous that you are famous." I said assuringly. 

" OK! I'll be more strong and won't give up easily." she said with a daring voice. 

After a few hours, the flight attendant said that we were back in Korea. As we got our luggage and headed out of the airport, I saw many people taking pictures. I held hands with Lillian and never let go. As we got escorted to our car, I was surprised to see all eight members of SNSD were in the car. I saw Taeyeon and decided to sit next to her but then I realized that I couldn't leave her behind so thus I told TaeTae that we can sit in the back which could fit three people. I would sit in the middle so both of them can share me.