First Kiss

Our Never Ending Love Story

 

First Kiss

 

iamforgotten

 

 

He leans onto a wall of the deserted parking lot – near the staircase that led to the rest of the building and away from most of the security cameras – as he waits. They are celebrating their first anniversary of being together. It’s supposed to be something special, with an expensive candle-lit dinner in a beautiful garden, with balloons and romantic music. But his tight schedule prevents even just a night in the movies. So they settle for a simple meeting in the parking lot.


He glances at his wrist watch again, just to check the time – he wants to spend every possible second with her on this day and all the days after, of course, the latter was impossible. And he starts to hear soft clicks – the sound of heels hitting the concrete of the stairs. He knows that she’s coming. He pushes himself off the wall, straightens his clothes and takes a deep breath – only to exhale moments after he finally sets eyes on her.


“Oppa,” she says, taking careful steps towards him. She is holding a cake with a single candle in the middle, smiling widely. “Happy anniversary, Kim Junsu oppa,” she laughs, ing the cake near his face, as if telling him to blow on the candle.


“Rinnie, you didn’t have to do this,” he murmurs before doing as he was told. He takes the cake from her little hands, sets it onto the floor, and locks her into a tight warm embrace. She giggles into his chest, burying her face near his heart and listening to the steady beat – strangely, it is similar to that of her own. “Yah, Jang Riin, I should be the one to surprise you, but here you are…”


Riin looks up and into Junsu’s eyes. She keeps smiling – and for a moment, Junsu thinks he sees a twinkle in her eye. “Well, I am surprised,” Riin finally says. About what? “That we lasted this long. I – I love you, oppa, we both know that –“


“And I love you, too, Rinnie. We both also know that.”


Riin nods as tears started welling from her eyes. “I know. I know, oppa. But I also know that keeping this relationship is hard. I won’t be surprised if you get tir-“


But her sentence gets cut off by a pair of lips on hers. Her eyes grow wide before closing tight.


It is their first kiss.


And by it, they both know that they’ll have many others to follow. Because they don’t have to spend every day together, they just have to know that they love each other, everyday. Times are going to get harder and harder. And they are going to face more and more challenges. He is a public figure, anyway, and she soon will be. But they hold on to that kiss and the promise that it holds for both of them.


It is, after all, the beginning of their forever – their timeless love.

 


 

this is kind of my take on junsu's first popo. that one he talked about on come to play? O_O oh well. xD