and perfect it is

Our Never Ending Love Story

and perfect it is. | pg | drabble (684 words)
suyin






and perfect it is















Liyin walks slowly and carefully to the center of the stage. She waves at the audience the whole way, her heart soaring with the number of people who is in attendance. She takes a seat on the stool before finally speaking in her sweet, sweet voice.

She thanks the audience. And then she sings a song, one which she wrote lyrics for and Junsu created melody of. She feels tears in her eyes. It is her fourth solo concert and it’s has been for three of those that she gets to sing her own songs.

After the accompaniment fades in the background and changes into another, the lyrics of which she does not sing, she again thanks the audience.

“You must have noticed my lack of movement in the stage,” she says. “Hero Jaejoong oppa directed this concert, I am very grateful to him. But it was Junsu oppa’s fault that I don’t get to dance at all,” she pouts which makes the everyone laugh. “Let me tell you the story.

“Junsu oppa and I had started the planning of this concert almost half a year ago. I wanted to dance a lot, and I chose many song tha weren’t actually mine so that I could dance. I even wanted to sing Mission and Be My Girl. He’d laughed at me like I’ve gone crazy but he relented and taught me the moves,” she looks at the side of the stage, behind the curtains and winks.

“He’s right there,” Liyin points. “I’ll let you all have a see later. Anyway, so we rehearsed, mostly he’d scolded me for my lack of talent in dancing – I couldn’t help it if I couldn’t do his hip s perfectly, come on! He’s a slave driver and perfectionist in one.

“However, a couple of months back, things had to change. So he called Jaejoong oppa to change our original plans. And he said,” she pumps her chest out and lifts her chin, imitating her husband. “No dancing or no concert. You can’t have it both ways, jagiya,” she drawled. “You really did say it like that,” she replied to protests from the side. “He broke my heart and I didn’t talk to him for days. But I relized that he was right. My doctor prescribed lots of rest and prohibited strenuous activities. Poor old me didn’t really have a choice.”

Liyin nods towards Junsu who has suddenly appeared on stage, a microphone halfway to his face.

“Hello, everyone!” he greets. “I want to give thanks to you all for coming tonight. I do hope you enjoyed the show we’ve put up.” He stops beside Liyin and links hands with her. “I’m sure you don’t mind Riinie not dancing, but I’m sorry that she didn’t get to. You see, I didn’t want to take any risks, especially in her current condition,” he adds. “I’m sure you’re all dying to know why we’re being all vague and roundabout, but I’m also pretty certain you already figured it out.”

Liyin decides to cut him off. “What oppa here is saying is that we’re finally able to bear Sarang a dongsaeng,” she singsongs.

“That is right!” Junsu exclaims, making the audience gasp in surprise. “We’re pregnant again and we wanted to celebrate with everyone.”

“Not to mention, I’m going to take a break after this,” Liyin says. She points to her husband, “he won’t be letting me promote while we’re pregnant, and we’ve only passed our first trimester last week.”

The audience claps. Liyin tears up and Junsu laughs in delight.

“How about we change your final song, love?” Junsu queries. “Let us sing a song together.”

“I think we’d all like that,” Liyin answers. She looks over to the people before them. “Won’t we?” she asks.

Junsu nods and brings the mic to his lips. “I think Sun and Moon would be good.”

“Hmmm. Yes, it would be perfect. But you won’t be getting paid for this!” Liyin jokes but turning in front she adds, “I’ll make sure he gets rewarded fully and greatly tonight, don’t worry.”

And perfect it is.


------

A/N: I don't have a beta rn. She's busy with her exams, so please bare with my tons and tons of errors.