Prompt 9: Summer

15 PROMPT CHALLENGE!

 

Prompt 9: Summer

 

“Take it off.”

 

“No.”

 

“Come on~”

 

“No.”

 

“If you take it off, I won’t stick to Luhan that much.”

 

“Tempting, but no.”

 

Stares sent from Lay literally pierced through Kris’s soul as they sat in their living room, arguing about the small thing for the last 30 minutes. They were at their temporary apartment for the holiday in Malaysia and somehow, Kris doesn’t want to change into a short sleeved shirt. Malaysia is no country for long sleeves as their average temperature through the whole year is probably around above 30 degree Celsius. Plus, Lay has other reasons for him to take it off.

 

Kris sat still in his seat, not even wanting to move at all. His face was a little red from the heat and his back was soaked from the sweat but he’s not even budging at all. Although the fan was directly blowing towards his face, he could still feel the sweat beads trickling down his face, breaking his wall down slowly. He’s determined to not change out of his long sleeve no matter what, not even if Lay takes out his final move-

 

Oh .

 

Lay’s doing it again.

 

“Yixing, let’s not do this-“

 

“Why don you wan to change it out, I was jut thinkin about you but you were fussin-” Lay shortened his words into cute mumbles as he used his most innocent eyes to look at Kris.

 

“But I have my reasons and you know-“ Kris tried to reason again.

 

“But your fase is red an I don’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable-“ Lay continued before looking like he wanted to cry.

 

“Okay, okay. Just stop looking at me like that…it makes me feel guilty.” Kris finally gave up.

 

Lay’s face instantly lightens up once he heard Kris’s agreement. He needs to know why has his boyfriend been hiding his arms from him since they started dating. Every time Lay tried to pull his sleeve up for him, Kris would immediately pull it back down before walking away. Since now he has a reason for him to pull it up now, he’s not going to let it go.

 

So what is it? Let me see now! I want to know like right now come on come come on. Lay meditated in his mind as Kris slowly ed his shirt off. Lay believed that there would be tons off tattoos with dragons and tigers but once Kris took it off, Lay literally shut his mouth up.

 

Scars.

 

Many of them.

 

Lay slowly trailed his fingers through the thin lines around his arms and torso; horrified to see it. Kris stood still as Lay walked around him again and again, feeling those long slashes from his painful memories. Is this why Kris has been hiding it from him? All these scars that had pained him? Why didn’t he tell him? He would have tried to share the burden of that painful memories-

 

“Yixing, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. You’re bound to see this sooner later and it wouldn’t make much of a difference anyway.” Kris comforted as he took his hands into his large palms.

 

“But then you wouldn’t need to think about them anymore. I’m so sorry Kris-“ Lay mumbled in sadness.

 

“It’s all the past, okay? The only thing I care now is the future and how I am going to spend it in happiness with you. And plus these scars aren’t something worth boasted around cause it looks damn ugly.” Kris cut Lay off before hugging him.

 

“They’re not ugly at all. They’re what makes you who you are now.” Lay denied while hugging back.

 

“Okay, okay. Since I have nothing to hide anymore, let me go change into a singlet and we’ll go out, kay?” Kris asked before pulling Lay into the room together.

 

 

A/N: well it might not be really close to the theme but it does revolves around the weather! am I right? no? okay then

 

main pic:ilovedreaming1