Prompt 4: Colors

15 PROMPT CHALLENGE!

 

Prompt 4: Color

 

What are colors? You can’t explain too right? “Colors are colors!” you’ll end up explaining. Red is red, blue is blue. You think there is no exact definition for colors without using other colors to explain. You can’t descriptively say what’s red and what’s blue without pointing objects with that color.

 

Yet to Kris, colors are Yixing.

 

Yixing was the one who painted his world. He used to hate everyone, even if he didn’t know them. He hated how everyone is so greedy, so disgusting, so filthy in the inside. He hated how some of them try to hide their ugly side by caking their outer layer with sugar and spice. He hated how some of them can do such disgraceful acts without even thinking about the victim’s feelings. He hated everyone.

 

But Yixing showed him a different world, a world where you can actually believe that people are nice. Yixing enlighten Kris that even though people have their faults, you should accept them. Yixing helped him to balance those thoughts. Yixing guided him out of the painful childhood that haunted him every night. Yixing colored Kris’s black and white world.

 

Yixing is a painter who paints with his personality. He’ll confuse you with his pure white innocence and sincereness. Then, he’ll ignite you with his fiery red activeness. Soon, he’ll warm you with his caring heart, just like a brownish- orange autumn. Later, he’ll help you find back your inner child with his green hummingbird like playfulness, never stopping for a quick break even for one second. Lastly, he’ll accept your faults with his black acceptance, taking whatever you don’t want and calming you down just like a night sky filled with stars.

 

Yixing painted Kris’s world and a smile on his face, melting the icy and dark world in Kris’s heart.

 

 

 

A/N: yup this is very very short but I just don't find it right to elaborate it ya'know? //sigh

Main pic: kittyonthedancefloor