Prompt 6: Formal

15 PROMPT CHALLENGE!

 

Prompt 6: Formal

 

“Hey, Kris. Does this suit make me look fat?” Lay asked while trying to pull his belt lower.

 

“You look fine, dude. Stop worrying and just relax. It’s not everyday we get to participate in his wedding you know?” Kris confirmed him while tearing his hands away from the belt.

 

“But I think my pants is a bit tighter than before-“

 

“You’re thinking too much”

 

Lay nodded, indicating that he’s right but not a few more minutes later, he’s in front of the mirror again, making sure that the suit fitted him fine. He doesn’t want to embarrass himself since he hasn’t worn this suit for a few years already. He also doesn’t want to embarrass Kris, since Kris is like the fashionista between everyone. The sleek black suit draped on his body was sticking on him like a wet towel, showing his curves. Lay looked perfect in Kris’s eyes, but just somehow, Lay isn’t satisfied. His hair that was styled by Kris kept falling out of place, causing him to touch it every second.

 

“Will you just stop it? If it falls, let it fall. You’ll still look perfect anyway.” Kris grumbled before back hugging him, so that both of Lay’s arms are locked between his and he rests his head on Lay’s shoulder.

 

“Fine, fine. I won’t do anything anymore. But come on, it’s Kyungsoo and Jongin’s wedding. I seriously don’t want to embarrass them and myself, okay?” Lay murmured while turning around so that he is facing the taller male.

 

Kris looked at how adorable Lay’s worried face is as he gave him a light kiss on his pink lips, melting the furrow on his brows. The shorter one stared at him disbelief before kissing him back on the lips, as revenge for sneaking a kiss on his lips. Soon, their small kisses continued into a make out session as their tongues fought for dominance in each of their mouth. Lay was already Kris’s name louder as he should be as he hair slowly messed up some more. His arms was struggling to hold the taller male as he pushed him up against the wall, smashing his lips against his even harder than before.

 

“Kris, ua-I-ah-think we-eahh-should stop-ohh” Lay managed to moan out as he grabbed Kris’s hair. Looks like someone can’t keep it in his pants.

 

“It’s okay-mhhm-we’ve still-mhmm-time-uhh-now say my name.” Kris objected as he bit onto Lay’s lips.

 

Finally, after non-stop (and also screaming Kris’s name), Lay finally tore himself away from him. Kris looked at him with bewildered eyes, wondering why did he stop when they were going to enter the room. Lay then stared at him with concerned eyes while pointing at his watch, which was indicating that it was already 8:00 p.m.

 

.

 

Both of them quickly tidied up after realizing the time. Kris randomly brushed his fabulous hair that was messed up by Lay while Lay fixed his outfit so that it doesn’t look at crinkly as it was before. Both of them couldn’t look at each other’s eyes since, well, both couldn’t control themselves even though they actually did it before they were preparing for the wedding party.

 

“Let-let’s go then.” Kris stuttered with an awkward cough.

 

“Uh yeah sure like why not.” Lay mumbled back while wearing his dress shoes.

 

Kris the slowly shifted from his place and opened the front door before he felt a smaller palm sneaking into his. A small smile crept up his face as a very deep shade of blush covered the shorter male.

 

--

 

“Why are you guys so late?” Kyungsoo asked as he invited them to their table.

 

“Had a minor emergency…something like that.” Lay answered as Jongin pulled Kris over for a talk.

 

 

 

A/N: I can't like how-

main pic: awesomepearlescent