"your message has been clearly told"

Link, Start

"Can you walk slower?" I barely gasped out. The hill we were climbing seemed endless, and all I wanted was a short 10 minute break but noooo, Mr. Let's-kill-her-in-the-slowest-way-possible gave me endless reasons as to why we "couldn't" and why we "had to keep walking".

I swear, this guy has an infinite number of excuses up his .

"Can you walk faster?" he retorted back without even turning his head to look at me. I shot a death glare at his half exposed back.
"I would but I'm kinda exhausted seeing how SOMEONE won't let me take a break!"

L stopped walking.
Making me run face first into his back so hard that I felt myself flying back.
What happened next is kind of a blur.
And honestly, I couldn't really tell you what happened because I kinda had my eyes closed.
I felt L's hand on my back and his other hand grab my wrist as I fell backwards, and in one swift motion, he pulled me towards him.
Correction.
More like on top of him.
Cause the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were his eyes.
And the first I felt was his lips on mine.

"You didn't have to do that," I mumbled as I pulled away from him and shot up, trying to hide my tomato red face.

Holy crap.
Our lips had touched.
Our lips had freakin touched.
Does that mean we....?

"Why?" I saw him get up and brush the dirt from his out of the corner of my eye. "You wanted to fall?"
"No. But I would've been better than..."
"Better than what?"
"You know...what just happened."
"Yeah...that was an unfortunate accident."

I rolled my eyes as I turned to face him.
He acts as if it wasn't hell for me too.
News flash dude, not too happy about it either considering that was my...

"I know what you're thinking," L said with his back still turned towards me. "It didn't count as a kiss so don't worry."
I turned red again.
Thank God he couldn't see me.
"So what would you count it as then smart ?" I asked as he started walking again. My feet literally would not move so I kinda floated my way behind him.
"Like I said," he turned his head slightly so that I could see his eye, "an unfortunate accident."

Douche.
I wanted to smack his head so hard that he'd see stars for the rest of his life.
Like what the hell?
He's hated me from day one, but I never did anything to the guy!

I shook my head, trying to clear it from thinking too much and followed behind L.


"Oh my gosh finally," a sigh of relief escaped from my lips as lights came into view in the distance.

Lights=town
Town=bed/food
Bed/food=happy me

I leaned forward, flying a foot or so above the group towards the town.
"Hurry up!" I yelled behind me at L. He looked up at me then stopped, giving me his infamous stare.

Ok.
I see how it is.
Two can play at this game.

Without saying anything else, I turned around and flew further into the air, taking off at top speed towards the town.
The second I passed through the gate, I felt all my magic leaving me as I plummeted towards the ground.
"Ugh, noob mistake," I mumbled to myself, looking up at the gate. Magic isn't allowed to be used in the towns, so to make sure everyone followed the rule, magical abilities are taken away from the second your foot passes through the gate.

As I picked myself up, L strolled by me.
With a look on his face that practically screamed "you're so stupid"
Let's just say I had to hold back the urge to stick his sword so far up his that it would take a miracle to pull back out.

"Yah," I yelled as I ran after him, "where are you going?"
"Uhhhhh to find somewhere to sleep?" he lifted his eyebrow at me, with the same "oh my gosh you're an idiot" look plastered on.
"I'm not a freakin mind reader dude," I gave him the mother of all death glares. "How the hell would I know?"
"It's called deductive reasoning."
"No," I stepped in front of him, cutting off his path, "it's called being considerate."
He sighed then stuffed his hands into his pocket, making his sword swing slightly by his hip.

"And your point is?"
I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me, and there was no way I was gonna be able to calm it down.
"My point? You wanna know my point? My point is is that you've acted like the biggest to me ever since we met. I didn't even do anything to you! Like you don't even have a legit reason to hate me! So stop acting like a douchebag and thinking you're the !"

The words just spilled out of my mouth all at once.
It was like it had a mind of its own. 
I honestly didn't even know what I was saying until the word vomit finally stopped, and I was standing there awkwardly in front of L.
Only one word ran through my head at that exact moment: RUN.
I didn't know why, but I wasn't fighting against it either.
So I took one last look at L then ran.


Author's Note
made it with half an hour to spare :) yesssss LOL
i promised you guys an update so here it is! ^^
and i didn't point it out on the last update but can we just take a minute to spazz over how amazing perfect myungsoo looks in Man In Love?
scratch that, Infinite in general all looked freakin amazing.
so proud of our boys :')

title quote: "your message has been clearly told"~60 Seconds