"when I have fallen for you"

Link, Start

I don't know how long we were just sitting there, kissing and holding onto each other as if our lives depended on it.
But it honestly didn't matter. 
I would've stayed there all day if he didn't pull back.

We were both panting.
And our hair was a mess from all the grabbing and tossling we did.
I don't think he noticed any of it.

"What're you looking at?" it took some effort for me to stand up since not all of my energy had come back to me. Myungsoo was completely spaced out, his eyes literally fixed up at the ceiling of the cave. I followed his gaze and finally saw it.

A faint, light blue glow coming from deep inside the tower-like ceiling.

"Wait," I craned my neck back more and walked underneath the glow, "weren't the crystals that Sungjong wanted us to find-"
"Blue," Myungsoo kept staring up, "I think we found them."
"Great...now how the heck are we gonna get them?"
He finally lowered his head to look at me. "Can you fly?"
"Uhhhhh...I'm pretty sure we went over this before."
"No...like do you have enough energy to fly?"
"Oh..."

I slashed the air and opened my stats menu.
My energy bar was yellow, but there was definitely enough to fly.

"Yeah," I closed the menu and looked up again, trying to eyeball how far away they were, "I think I'm fine."
"You sure? Cause I don't want you to overstrain yourself on the magic again."
"Is that what happened before?"
He shrugged, "I'm just guessing. But seeing how using magic takes up a bit of energy, it would make sense that that's the reason you felt so weak. You had those fireballs going for a while, meaning you probably used up a good chunk of your energy. And it wasn't even completely full to begin with. So if you're not sure if you have energy to fly and get of here, don't do it."

Wow...Myungsoo actually looked pretty worried.
And adorable at the same time.
I probably shouldn't be smiling in a situation like this, but I couldn't help it.

"What?" he gave me a confused look, opening his mouth slightly and twirling his tongue inside.
"Nothing," I replied, walking over to his side and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back."

I bent my knees slightly and jumped, pushing off from the ground and throwing myself into the air.
The familiar feeling of flight took over as I circled once around the cave then headed upwards towards the blue glow.
"I think these are it...." I reached my hand out and touched one on its corner.

The crystal glowed more brightly for a few seconds then dimmed again, letting the extra light bounce around the ceiling.
From crystal to crystal.
Lighting up what seemed like hundreds of them lining the inside.

"Myungsoo," I called down, keeping my eyes fixed on them, "how many do we need again?"
"There's 16 people...so take like 8 of them."
"Ok. Catch them when they fall."
"Wait, what?"

I extended my hand towards the wall and shook it, making crystals rain down on Myungsoo.
"Incoming!" I yelled, flying back down to join him.
"You could've told me that before."
"I did. I said catch," I picked up a crystal on the floor and put it into my inventory. I could see Myungsoo open his own and put in the rest of them from out of the corner of my eye. He stood up, brushed off his knees, then walked over to me.

"Grab on," I held a crystal up to his face, "we're gonna see if these things actually work."
The second he touched the other side, I felt a tugging sensation on my back. Almost as if someone was pulling me by my clothes.
And all I saw was black.
I honestly didn't know whether I had my eyes closed or opened.
It didn't really matter cause two seconds later, my hands and face met the concrete.

"Whoever came up with these needs to write instructions..." I slowly got up and stretched out my back and arms, feeling the sun's warmth on my skin for the first time in what seemed like forever.
"No," Myungsoo ruffled my hair as he walked by, "you're just a klutz. You tripped over your own feet and fell."
"Did not."
"Then tell me something," he said as he turned around, his nose just inches away from mine, "How did I manage to land on both of my feet?"

Damn it.
He had me there...

Myungsoo laughed then patted my head, making my already pink face turn an unflattering shade of red.
"It's ok...I'd be more worried if you didn't trip over nothing."
"Shut up..." I turned towards the gate and started walking. "Hurry up, we need to get back to them."
"Whoa," he caught up with me, grabbing onto my wrist, "since when were you in a hurry to get back?"
"Since I realized it's been a weekish since we left."
"So?"
"Are you kidding? Exo and Infinite were about to kill each other on day one. The longer we take to get back, the more I feel like there won't be anyone left when we finally do."

Myungsoo's grip on my wrist got tighter, "Calm down _________________. No one's gonna kill anyone. One: I'm pretty sure Kris and grandpa got everything under control. And two: it's against the rules for a player to kill another player."
"Yeah bu-"
"They'll be fine. And besides," his hand made it's way down to mine, intertwining our fingers, "the longer we take to get back, the more time we get to spend with each other."

And he's right again...
Myungsoo: 2 _______________: 0
He's on a roll today.

I gently rested my forehead on his, looking up into his dark, brown eyes, "I hate you for being right."
"I know," he said with a smug smile on his face before he closed the space between our lips. Our mouth immediately started moving in sync, moving and turning at the same time. He let go of my hands and put them around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Every part of me wanted to touch every part of him, but we were in the woods right in front of a level entrance.

Not the best place for a make out session.
But screw it.
People can judge if they want.

I flung my arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso. The only thing keeping me up was his arms wound tightly around me.
"Myungsoo...maybe we should stop," I whispered into his ear as his lips made its way down my neck. "It's gonna be kinda awks if people walk by."
"I have a better idea," he mumbled out, his lips still brushing the skin near my collar. He walked over to a clearing away from the trail then laid me down onto the grass.
"Uhhhhh...people can still see us."
"Not if you bring out a bush or something," his muffled voice said as he pushed the shirt off my shoulders, replacing it with his mouth. I could barely think straight at this point, so I consider the bush I created nothing short of a miracle.

"That's my girl," I heard him say, his lips reappearing on mine. I tightened my legs around his torso, bringing him closer to me as his strong arms lifted me up so I was literally sitting on top of him.
I swear, if I was a time magician, I'd make time stop right at this moment.
No crazy game maker.
No stupid boss to beat.
No responsibilites.
No restrictions.
No worries.
Nothing.
Just me and Myungsoo.

But that isn't reality.
In reality, there is a crazy game maker.
There are stupid bosses to beat.
There are responsibilities.
There are restrictions.
There are worries.
Everything exists in reality...even if it is virtual.


Author's Note

guys....myungsoo is in LA right now...
and eric nam is back in atlanta....
my two favorite kpop idols are on the same side of the world as me.
they're in the same country as me!!!!!!
O.O
oh my feels.....

lol sorry xD
anyways....the story's a little slow right now cause these are kinda like filler chapters.
but don't worry, the exciting parts are coming soon :)

about the title: "when I have fallen for you"~Man in Love