"which decision is the right one?"

Link, Start

Silence.
That's all that hung in the air as all the players exchanged looks.
Looks of worry.
Looks of fear.
Looks of shock.
Looks of distress.

I stood there with the guild of ridiculously good looking guys, eyes fixed on the game maker as he slowly started to dissolve back into the sky, returning it back to its original blue color. The game maker disappeared as quickly as he came, taking that silence with him as players started talking, screaming, or crying.

"What do we do!?"
"I have a test tomorrow! I can't be stuck in here!!"
"My family needs me right now!"
"He was probably only kidding right?"

I looked at the guys; they were already busy talking about what to do.
"We can't be trapped in here!" Dongwoo yelled as Sunggyu put a hand on his shoulder.
"I know," he said, his eyes fixed on the ground. I could feel Sungjong wrap his arms around mine. He was scared.

But then again, so were the rest of us.

"Woohyun," Sunggyu said, finally looking up, "try contacting the real world with your magic. Maybe it'll go through."
The one that waved at Sungyeol before this whole mess started nodded as he extended his hands out in front of him.
"I'll try...but no guarentees. The game maker probably screwed with any VR to real communication spells."

Woohyun closed his eyes as a blue magic circle formed underneath him. His hair ruffled in an invisible breeze while blue light radiated from the circle. After a couple seconds of mumbling words, he lifted his hands and drew a circle in the air, leaving a trail of water behind before letting the magic circle disappear. The water filled in the circle and started to glow.

"Hyung!" Woohyun yelled at the floating, glowing ball, "Hyung, can you hear me?"
The light faded a bit to reveal a man around his late 20s or early 30s frantically saying something into his phone. He turned around, saw Woohyun's face floating in a big ball of light, and dropped his phone.
"Woohyun!? What the heck are you guys still doing in that game!? Get your asses back here!"
"Sorry hyung," Sunggyu moved in next to Woohyun, "but we're kinda....trapped in here."
"What!?"
"The game maker isn't letting anyone log out until someone beats the game. If we die in here, we basically die in the real world."
"I'll just unplug your VR glasses then."

"NO!" all 7 guys yelled at once. The guy in the real world froze.
"Why can't I unplug them? Wouldn't that wake you guys up? Do you wanna miss Music Bank and have the PD yell at me?"
"If you unplug the VR glasses, we die too," Sungyeol said from behind Dongwoo.
"Before the game maker cuts off all real world communication, we wanted to tell you to keep our bodies safe while we're trapped in here. Don't let anyone touch the VR glasses," Sunggyu said. The guy nodded.

"Ok. But you all are giving me 100 push ups when you come back for making me cancel all your schedules."
"Thanks hyung," The other turtle neck guy said.
"Oh, and tell our fans not to worry. We'll definitely make it out of here alive," Dongwoo added as the ball started to lose it's shape.
"All of us," the said before it turned back into water and splashed onto the ground.

"Wait a minute," I ran ahead of them before they could start walking, "you guys have fans???"

I watched them exchange looks again.
"Hoya, why don't you tell her.."
The turtle neck seemed startled. "Why me?"
"Cause you're the closest one to her."

He sighed, "We're....actually famous."
It took everything I had to not burst out laughing.
"What?"
"We," he motioned to the six other guys standing behind him, "are in a boy band in Korea called Infinite. So that's why our guild's name is Infinite."

They're called Infinite.
The game's called Infinity Kingdom.
Weird...

"Oh," I stumbled back a little, making the distance between me and them bigger, "then I think I should...go."
I turned around and started to walk towards the town square exit.
Correction.
I tried to walk to the town square exit but didn't even take 4 steps until Infinite blocked off my path.

"What're you doing?" Hoya asked, taking a step forward. I took a step back.
"If you guys are a boy band, you probably have those crazy, obsessed fans who would definitely cut my head off if I....do anything to you."
"Do anything to us?" Woohyun lifted an eyebrow.
I blushed, "You know...like get you hurt or something."

The douche face in the back scoffed, "Pretty sure we're capable of taking care of ourselves."
I wanted to punch that perfect face of his...
But then I would probably die when I get back to the real world.
"What L means is," Sungjong gave him a dirty look before flashing me a smile, "we could need the extra help."

"Either way," I backed up more, "you guys don't need me in your guild. I'll just slow you down."
"You can't go solo either," Sungyeol said, walking up next to me. "That's suicide."
"But-"
"Then it's settled then," Sunggyu grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the group. "Welcome to Infinite."

As they surrounded me, I didn't why I looked at L.
It honestly seemed kinda natural.
And I have no idea why he was looking back at me.


Author's Note
so when i was writing this chapter, the SAO theme song started playing on my itunes xD
LOL
anyways!! if you guys didn't know already, I have a tumblr :) and i would love it if you guys followed me there ^^
we can fangirl over myungsoo there xD lol

my tumblr---> link

and as a heads up, i probably will end up reusing title quotes from Love U Like U....
so if you guys see repeats, don't get confused xD

title quote: "which decision is the right one?"~Feel So Bad