Caught in the middle

Shinee boy

After leaving Minho at the lake I felt like I needed to visit krystal. Don’t ask me why. Because I honestly don’t know. But I found myself walking around the hospital halls until I ended up outside krystals room. I hesitated. What was I doing here? I had nothing to say to her. And more importantly, she had nothing to say to me either. I was just about to walk away when I over hear something. Something that was about to change the game.

“Listen, I need to get Key and that girl away from each other. And I have the evidence I need to send Key’s dad to jail. SO just get over here quickly.” It sounded urgent.

I peeked my head in through the door saw krystal pacing around the room. She didn’t look sickly, like she was pretending to be for the past few days. And she most certainly did not look like she had lost her memory. In fact, she was well up to date on what was happening. How? Did Minho tell her? Or was it Key?

I shrugged and just waltzed in.

“So.”  I scared her so much she actually jumped up. “You have evidence?”

Krystals face turned sour upon seeing me. She must really hate me.

“Don’t you know it’s not polite to eavesdrop?” she spat

“And don’t you know it’s rude to make everyone think you’re sick. You little liar.”

She sighed

“It’s the only card I have left to play”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, Key’s dad hates me. He made that pretty clear.”

I know I really shouldn’t feel bad, but I did.

“Did he…I mean was he the one who was behind the car crash?”

Krystal nodded “I figured my best chance at survival right now was to pretend that I forgot everything. That’s why I need Minho, that’s why in need to solve this and Get Key’s dad thrown in jail.”

“Well then I think we might be on the same page.” I

Krystal rolled her eyes “I’m not interested in any partnerships.”

“Look I need to get out of this wedding too. And if we put our heads together I’m sure well wrap this up sooner than later. We don’t have to be friends, but do we really have to be enemies?”

Krystal thought about what I had just said. She dropped down on her bed and handed me her phone “Here, put your number in. I’ll let you know when I get the evidence on my possession.”

“You mean you don’t have it!”

“Chill, someone I trust has it. They’re on their way. Don’t worry about it.”

I handed her the phone back

“SO what do you have up your sleeve?” I crossed my arms

“There’s a charity ball in a few days. You and Key will have to go, His dad is very involved in that. Minho and I will also be there.”

“Okay, how is th-“

“Hear me out.” Krystal held her hand up “Were the distraction. Key’s dad will be occupied in keeping an eye on us, and that’s when we strike.”

“Strike what?”

“Don’t you watch action movies?” She scoffed “after the distraction comes the big boom!” Krystal made the sound effects, spit flew everywhere.

“Boom? What kind of boom?” I panicked

“A small but lethal boom.” Krystal smirked “metaphorically speaking.” She added and I was relieved. The last thing I wanted was to end up married and in jail.

“Just leave the planning to me. When the time comes I’ll let you now.” She held up her phone “and uh, thanks.” She cleared and turned around.

I rolled my eyes. Why did she have to make things so weird? “Anyways, I’m glad you’re okay.” I was half way to the door.

“Hey, Jiwon?” Krystal voice was soft, and barely audible but I turned

“Yeah?”

“I’m… Just sorry. I guess. For being a .”

I chuckled “at least you admit it.”

Krystal smiled “and I promise, I’ll let Minho go once this is all over.”

“Does he know?”

She nodded “I told him last night.”

 Ah, so then that would explain why he suddenly confessed. He knew the truth. Now I felt bad. I told him that he shouldn’t love me.

I sighed a heavy sigh “ofcorse he knew.”

“You should be careful not to do anything that might get us caught.” Krystal added quickly “if our covers are blown then it’s over for us. We’re done and you get married, and I…”

“You lose the person you love.” I completed “you won’t be the only one. But don’t worry. I won’t do anything.”

“You better not.” She chimed in as I left the room

“Arasso.” I closed the door behind me. I held on to my bag, clutching it tight as I got into the elevator.

What a day. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys! So i know it took me forever to upload this. Sorry. I am SO SO SO sorry.

But here it is.

 A new chapter.

I really hope you like it and continue to follow this fanfic!