We Are Going To End This War

Love Is A War

 

Sumi, it's time for the clan meeting.”

I groan. “But Mooooooooooom~”

“No buts. You are the Alpha's daughter, so you MUST attend.”

“Ugggghhh!” I stand up and walk out of my bedroom, and follow my mom out the door and into a limo.

 

We arrive at a huge white building. “Come on, honey.” Mom grabs my hand and pulls me through the door. We enter to what looks like a Sunday Mass- pews aligned in rows full of people from Delos, all facing a podium in the center of the room towards the back with my father standing behind it. Mom pulls me to the very front pew, and we take a seat.

“As you all are aware, the war between us and our enemies, the Kios, has escalated over the past 20 years. Our people have suffered for years over this war. I feel that the time has come for us to end this war once and for all.” My father tells us, looking around the room to each and every person attending this meeting.

“Hey, have I missed anything yet?” Chen whispers as he slips to take a seat next to me.

“No. Dad just started.” I whisper back.

“I have made a decision on how I believe we should end the war once and for all.”

“Sounds like I made it just in time.” Chen laughs cutely, making me laugh too.

“I believe that our only option for a peaceful end to this war is for a inter-clan marriage to take place. One young adult from the Delos, and one young adult from the Kios will get married, forming a relationship between both alliances. If all goes well and the marriage happens, then we be a part of a treaty with the Kios. The council and I have discussed, and we have decided that the female of the marriage will come from our side.”

“Oh boy. I feel sorry for that girl.” I whisper to Chen. He nods in agreement.

“I recently contacted the Kios, and they have agreed to the marriage. They agreed that if the marriage goes accordingly, then they will sign a peace treaty with us. I will reveal who the chosen female is at dawn tomorrow. Everyone, please meet back here then.” Dad turns and walks over to us, takes Mom's hand, and walks with her into a door over towards the back of the room.

“Hey, Sumi, let's go hang out for a while.” Chen says, standing up and stretching.

“Okay~ Let's go then~”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

First Chapter~ Woooooo~

So, this hopefully won't be too long. Lol. Priorities is getting so LONG.

Anyway, I'm kind of having writer's block on my other two, now that I started this one... TT-TT

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME BRAIN?!?!?!?!