Chapter 16

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

The best way out is always through.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

 

“Yah Seunghyun,” I nudge him, trying to get his attention off of the laptop.

“What?” He said, not looking up from his work that I assigned to him an hour ago.

“What latte do you want?”

“Surprise me.”

I shrug.

“Suit yourself.”

I walk to the end of the line, observing the newly opened café. Truthfully, I didn’t really want to go to a new café, but Seunghyun insisted, saying I need to get out more.

 

 

 

“Why do we need to go to a new place every time we meet?” I whine, shruddering through the harsh weather. “I mean, the first café we went to is fine.”

“You need to explore everything before judging,” He smirks and flicks my forehead, making me wince.

 

 

 

I chuckle, noticing how childish I sound.

 

“Bom?”

I stiffen, not believing who it is.

No way can it be him.

There is no possible way.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I immediately start to pray silently to God, Buddha, and to any god there is, hoping that I look fine.

“Bom?”

I see Seunghyun’s stare, and for some reason, he looks like he wants to kill the person behind me.

 

 

 

 

“Siwon?”

 

~~~~~

 

    Author’s POV

 

 

 

“CALL 119!!! 119!!!”

 

“Holy-"

“What the-"

A crash at a stoplight had everyone panicking.

A woman in a scrub emerges from a car and quickly runs toward the victims.

“TWO PEOPLE IN THE CAR! A MALE AND FEMALE AROUND THE AGE OF 18! I NEED EMERGENCY HELP! NOW!”

After the lady yells out all of the information she can gather, half of the people are dialing 119 and any emergency number they can think of said everything to the receiver.

The lady then runs over to the person and checks it, yelling, “ ONE MAN! HE SEEMS STABLIZED!”

The second the words are out of , sirens of the police and the ambulance can be heard. When the people can see the vehicles, all parts ways, wanting no one to get hurt.

The medics instantaneously run over to the victims, tearing the car until they can get the bodies out and on the stretchers. When they did, everyone gasps, not wanting to believe on what the teenagers have experienced. Blood covers both bodies and is still continuously dripping everywhere.
“HURRY!”

The medics strap them and off they go to the hospital while the other medic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter