Chapter 17

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

What we should really fear is not failure but the heart that is no longer brave enough to take risks and embrace challenges.

~G-Dragon

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

“Oh no..” I mutter as Seunghyun drives as fast as he can to the hospital. “Oh no oh no oh no…”

“Not to interrupt your little mantra there, but what’s wrong again?” Seunghyun’s eyes darts all around to scope for police cars or anything that can get in his way as he steps on gas. “I’ve been asking you for the last 5 minutes what’s wrong.”

Still unable to comprehend what happened, I just start to shrudder.

“This is a nightmare, right?” I look at Seunghyun pleadingly. “Please tell me it is.”

“Bommie-yah,” Seunghyun’s soft voice enters my ear. “Is it your omma? Your appa? Tell me.”

“No,” I shake my head, before looking at him square in the eye. “It’s Ji and Dara.”

Seunghyun blinks.

“What?”

“It’s Ji and Dara,” Tears begin to slip down my face. “They got in a car accident.”

“But…” Seunghyun slowly turns towards her direction as I furiously tap my fingers on the dashboard of the car, impatiently waiting for the light to turn green. “But Ji is a safe driver. He would never get into a car accident. He can be a freaking police man if he wanted to!”

“Hey,” I murmur, rubbing his back while wiping my tears away with my other hand.

“NO! It’s not Ji’s fault!” Seunghyun scoffs in disbelief. “He would never…”

“Yah Seunggie,” I bite my lip, trying to not let the sound of laughter spill. “It will be okay.”

“Are you… Laughing?” He looks at me is disbelief. “Why in the world would you be laughing at a time like this?”

“Nothing,” I cover my mouth to muffle my uncontrollable giggles. “You just look adorable.”

“Are you serious?” He roared, taking me by surprise. “Your friend is in a dying situation and you’re LAUGHING?”

“Hey, I’m so-”

“No, don’t even apologize! Apologize when we get to the hospital to find our friends dead.”

“SEUNGHYUN!”

“What?” He scoffs. “Now you want to act serious?”

“YAH!”

“Don’t yah,yah me!” Seunghyun glares. “You were the one laughing in a serious situation like this. Are you freaking stupid or do you have no brain whatsoever in that useless head of yours?”

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!”

“WHAT?”

I feel like wanting to just jump off this car at that very minute, but I couldn’t, knowing that this is the only way to get to my Dara.

“Bom,” Seunghyun sighs, reaching to pat my shoulder, but I coldly turn away, facing the busy streets. “Mianhe.”

“Why are you saying sorry?” I wipe the last tears and trying to contain the others. “You’re right. I was acting stupid. Hurry up, our friends are dying.”

 

 

~~~~~

 

“Hello, how may I help you?” The person on the front desk asks with a bright smile on her face.

“I need to see Dara.”

“Excuse me? Who?”

Bom, already pissed because of Seunghyun, is not in the mood to play around anymore.

“I said,” Bom growls in a thundering voice. “Where the hell are my friends from a freaking car accident?!”

“Well,” The lady mutters, not caring about the ticking Bom, who seems to be ready to explode in any second. “Someone’s on PMS.”

“YAH!” Bom roars, shrugging off Seunghyun’s pacifying acts as she pounds her fists on the counter, catching everyone’s attention. “You…”

“What?” The pompous lady, Mrs. Dong, smirks as she flips her hair. “You got a problem?”

“I woke up in my own blood today,” Bom stares menacingly at her, making the latter whimper in fear. “Would you like me to end the day with yours?”

“N-no.”

“Good, now tell me,” Bom leans forward. “Where the hell are my friends that came here from a car accident?”

“R-room 135,” Mrs. Dong’s shaky hand points to the elevator. “It’s on the 4th floor.”

“Thank you,” Bom stalks off, leaving Seunghyun in awe.

“Dear all-powerful God, Goddesses, Gods, Buddha,” Seunghyun prays. “Please never ever let me face Bom’s nor Dara’s wrath.”

 

~~~~~

 

Bom and Seunghyun jogs along the pale hallway of the 4th floor of the hospital in silence.

“132… 133… 134… Ah!”

A doctor exits out of Room 135.

“Sir! Sir!” Bom bows in respect. “How are my friends? Are they okay?”

“Um,” The doctor’s eyes shift down on his charts. “Are you friends of Kwon Jiyong and Park… Sandara?”

“Jiyong?”

“That’s GD’s real name,” Seunghyun whispers before confidently answering a yes to the doctor.

“Jiyong-sshi is in a better condi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter