Chapter 4

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

So from that day on, we have gotten close to each other.

 

Now, we live together in her secret mansion, and that’s where our friendship starts to bloom.

 

You would have been surprised on how my new best friend acts! You would think she’s a heartless who is a /douche bag slayer, but this girl is as sweet as sugar (although deadly as poison) and cute and cuddly like a gigantic teddy bear, despite her get up with her dark colored clothes, all black and gray, pale face, rose-tinted cheeks, and her cat eye makeup. What totally amazes me from her is that even though she wears all that, adding her heavy makeup that she puts, she always, ALWAYS have a pop of color, whether it’s neon pink or rose petal lips, any bright color highlights along with her dyed hair (which is usually a neutral color just in case she wants to add the highlights), or an accessory that’s not black or gray. It’s like a touchstone for her. Something that symbolizes that she is human.

 

 

Alive.

 

 

 

Of course, I have dragged her and wrestled her into wearing something other than those boring clothes of hers, but it didn’t work out. It results in either the outfit gets ripped off, or I get minor scratches and sometimes bruises.

 

 

Our friendship has changed my life, especially in school.

 

In school, people now treat us normally, not caring about us, except for Yoon Ah, who kept on throwing me deadly glares, but she wouldn’t dare fight me or do something to me ever since we heard what Dara did to a girl who bullies me. It didn’t turn out well, but Dara didn’t get expelled, so all is well. Let’s just say no one dared to touch me.

 

Also, we act like how best friends acts with their best friends; Crazy, weird, and ourselves. We told each other everything, from the day we were born, up to today.

 

But there is still one question left unanswered.

 

 

Why did she choose me to be her best friend?

 

 

I mean, I’m glad and everything, but why?

 

Curiosity got the best of me the more I think about it, making me ponder about how I should ask her.

 

I should do it when Dara comes home from work.

 

Although Dara is rich and all, she works as a waitress in some restaurant for some extra money to keep in her secret stash.

 

“YO BESTIE!” A voice rang, echoing around the empty house. I turned around from my homework and swiveled my chair towards her and saw her hair tousled and her pale face with a dazzling smile, but not an ounce of it real. I tilted my head towards my bed with a teasing smile, as if to say she can lie down on my bed and rest, as she usually does on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter