Chapter 5

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Hope is a waking dream."

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

"DARA~!" I sing-songed as I twirled into Dara's room, waking her up in the midst of her 'beauty sleep'.

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screetched, covering herself in her comforter, making me frown.

"YAH!" I yelled as I kicked the side of her bed.

Nothing.

I growled as I tugged on her comforter, only to find Dara fighting back.

"I'm not wearing my makeup yet!" She continuously buried her face on her pillow.

I gave her a deadpanned look.

"Seriously?"

My frown grew deeper as her statement was true. I have never seen Dara's bare face. Not even when she goes to sleep! She puts on a sleeping mask.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dara's makeup face popped up off of the pillow, making me jump and my heart may have skipped a few beats.

I smirked as I recover from my shocked state.

"Nice makeup."

"Why thank you!" Dara beams at me.

"I meant the pillow."

Her face fell as she looked at her pillow, which has a very accurate imprint of Dara's makeup.

I cackled as I walked out of the room, closing the door as I hear Dara's wails and complaints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bro," my friend said as he looked at the mirror fixing his hair. "You ready for today?"

"Sure," I said, monotoned.

Truthfully, I didn't want to move here in Korea, much less move in to a new school, being the new kid all over again. Thankfully, my parents were nice enough to let my best friend go together with me. As much as I detest them, I still have a heart.

"Come on," My best friend nudged me and we both walked out of the house and onto the busy streets of Korea, my new home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think they're going to be cute?" I giggle as Dara swerves a car, who beeped and rolled down the windows, spitting a string of colorful words at us, making Dara stick her middle finger out of the window for the nth time.

"I don't know."

Dara then managed to avoid a life-threatening car accident, one of her major talents.

There goes profanity at its best again.

"Wow," I said, shaking my head as I blow on my newly painted nails, not minding Dara who was carelessly checking up on her makeup while driving. "These people need to wash their mouths with a bar of soap."

"I know right?"

We both looked at each other seriously, then laughed out loud, zooming through the beeping cars, ignoring their complaints and profanity.

 

Oh, what has the in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter