Chapter 8

Everything Is Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Damn, damn, damn...” GD mutters as they walk back to class.

“You alright bro?” Seunghyun looks at him with concern.

“Yeah, fine.” GD waves it away distractedly. “It’s just that... Well..”

Seunghyun nods, motioning him to go on.

He sighs.

“I don’t know,” GD warily looks at Dara, who is listening with a stoic face as Bom talks lively to her.

“You like her, don’t you?” Seunghyun’s lips forms a teasing smile. “HA! I cannot believe that I would ever witness this day when the Great GD will fall in love!”

GD shakes his head as he shoves the laughing Seunghyun into the wall.

“Nah. You already know who I’m in love with. I don’t think I’ll ever fall in love with another girl.” He looks off in the distance.

“Besides,” GD stuffs his hands in his pocket as he and Seunghyun walks in the classroom. “She seems familiar.”

“Familiar?” Seunghyun furrows his eyebrows. “How?”

“Yeah,” GD rubs his chin as he sat down in his seat. “I just can’t pinpoint who though.”

Seunghyun opens his mouth to reply, but the bell rings, indicating that the class starts. The professor, Mr. Kim, explains about the project that is going to be due around 3 weeks. He elaborates on the instructions, which was to research with a partner about a certain debate topic that another group will also debate against.

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

“So then you and your partner can choose which side you’re on and obviously, the other group will get the opposing side. Understood?”

Grumbles can be heard, but they all nod.

“Good. So,” Mr. Kim clasps his hands together, facing the class. “Partners!”

The class buzzed lively until they hear three loud taps on the board with a pointer.

Tap, tap, tap.

“I,” Mr. Kim huffs in annoyance, “will be choosing the partners.”

Instantly, groans resonate around the room. Those simple six words crushing mostly everyone’s hope for the partners they want.

“I hope I get to be partners with GD,” A girl sighs dreamily as everyone snickers.

“I’ll announce the partners now.”

Mr. Kim opens his mouth to start listing off the partners, but around ten hands pops up.

He sighs.

“No, no switching partners, even if you don’t like them or vice versa. Yes, if you do the project by yourself, you shall only get credit, not your partner. Also, if you try to lie to me about doing your work, I can still catch you by how you know your paper while debating and how prepared you are for it. So basically, there is no way for you to cheat because you guys need to debate. And no, you absolutely cannot bribe anyone.” Everyone, even Mr. Km looks at YoonAh and her circ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter