You cant go back so stay with me.

I'll protect you, I promise.

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

W...Where am i? Ouch... my stomach.. no.. my whole body hurts... What the hell happned? 

My body was in so much pain, I cant remember what happned, My body hurts, why is it so hot in here? I tried to roll to my left side and when i did I couldn't help but let out the most girlish scream ever.

"KYAAAHHHHH!!!!" I wailed as loudly as i could, Donghae (who was the one on my left) Did the fastest sit up I have ever seen, "Whats going on?!" He yelled, I turned to my right and saw Sungmin, "KYAHHHH!!!!" I wailed again, hiding under the covers. 

"Whats going on?! Are we under attacked?!" Yelled Sungmin, I felt rustling on both sides of the bed, Oh no whats this?!  What the happned?! Is this why im in pain?! Did i just have a !? MOMMY! 

"Hae, why did you scream?!"

"I didn't scream!"

"You sure? That was really girly.. I'd assume it was you..."

"Shut up Kyuhyun! Get back on the floor! I was talking to Sungmin!" 

K...Kyuhyun? OH GOD WAS THIS A FOURSOME? OR WORSE, WAS THIS A HOMEADE O? WAS I VIDEOTAPPED?!

Kyuhyun and Donghae were bickering while i was regeretting my life choices, why did this happen to me!? Was I drunk? Was I high? I dont remember anything!! OTOKAJI?!

Donghae p.o..v---

"SHUT UP YOUR MOM IS FAT!" 

"SCREW YOU KYUHYUN, LEAVE DONGHAE ALONE! AND HIS MOTHER!"

"MINNIE?! YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM!? YOU !" 

"WHY I OUTTA..!" 

*Sniff sniff*

"Wait you guys stop... Do you hear that?" I asked, Khyuhyun pointed to the lump in the middle of Sungmin and I.

"It's probably Eunhyuk." 

I pulled the covers away and saw Eunhyuk crying, I immediatly started to worry. 

"Eunhyuk?" I whispered, strocking his hair, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He whimpered when he moved, "Im sorry about what happned last night.... It was a good thing we didnt leave."

"L..leave? W.. what do you mean...?" 

I blinked, "You dont remember?" I asked, he looked at me with watery eyes.

"D.. Did we.... have a .. 4 some?" 

"WHAT?!" The three of us screamed, "4 SOME? WHAT, NO!" 

"HYUKKIE, WHAT THE HELL?" 

"Sorry Eunhyuk, you're not my tpe. Besides i dont share." 

I kicked Kyuhyun in the face then faced Eunhyuk again, "Eunhyuk.. Nothing like that happned."

"T..Then why am I in pain.. And what am I doing here?" 

"W..Well I dont know how to say this but.... We saw your father beat you to the point of unconsciousness... and.."

"Donghae punched the outta him." Kyuhyun said, smirking.

Eunhyuk p.o.v-----

They saw... they saw what my dad does to me... Oh no.. NO. 

I tried to crawl out the bed but they grabbed me, i tried pushing and kicking but nothing worked. They had a strong grip on me and before i knew it, I was crying. This isn't good, no one is supposed to know, they're not supposed to know! I kept thrashing about trying to get away.

"Eunhyuk, stop struggling! Dont hurt yourself even more!"

"Let me go! Let me go! You saw it! You saw what my dad does to me!" I finally got my hand free and pushed Donghae's face away but he grabbed my hand again.

"Eunhyuk, stop! Talk to us! PLEASE!"

"Eunhyukkie.. Please... Stop.. You're hurting yourself even more.."

"Eunhyuk, Talk to us. We're friends, we're worried about  you." Donghae said as he grabbed both of my hands putting them on his chest, I stopped struggling but kept crying.

"Please tell us what happned..." He begged, Sungmin was rubbing circled on my back and Kyuhyun brought me a glass of water, i winced when i lifted my arm up to grab it. I Didn't speak for about 10 minutes but they were patiently waiting.

"Well... as you can tell.. I .. my dad beats me... Why? I wouldn't know... I dont know why he does this to me! I've never done anything to him! I hate being there! The only reason why Im there is because my mom died! I want nothing more but to just be with my mom... I miss her... she was my heart... my soul... my rock... She made me happy... she loved me unconditionally... she supported me when i came out... she was there for me... but as soon as she died.. everything went down hill... I became depressed.. I moved in with my dad and his wife and things got worse.. i started drinking alcohol and smoking ... I just need release.. I just need to feel numb and not feel anything anymore! I Hate myself, i hate whats become of me... I've become weak and useless.. they're the only family i have left.. i cant go anywhere else...."  

I felt a pair of arms hug me. It was Donghae, he was holding onto me and i felt something... I felt.. Safe. He kept whispering that it was okay to cry.. so thats what i did.. I cried until i fell asleep..

Donghae p.o.v----

After Eunhyuk fell asleep, I laid him back down. What he just said left me really heartbroken.. His mother was everything to him and now that she's gone.. this happned to him...

I ushered Sungmin and Kyuhyun out the room and into the living room so we could talk with out disturbing him. 

"You guys.. He's really... Fuhcked up." 

"Not the way I'd put it Kyu, but he really is messed up... This happned because of his mother passing away, " I said, "He said that he came... I dont think his father knows that.. if he did, i doubt Eunhyuk would be alive."

1 hour later----

"So what are we going to do Hae? We can't possibly let him go back there! Thats suicide!" 

"I know Sungmin.. I know.. Im thinking about telling the school."

"NO! PLEASE DONT TELL THE SCHOOL!" 

We turned around and saw Eunhyuk leaning onto the wall, he still didnt look like he was in good condition, i walked up to him to help him stand but he grabbed my arms.

"Don.. Donghae please.. You cant do this.. Please..."

"What? Why not?! Thats not a good environment for you to be in! The school needs to find out!" I said, he kept shaking his head.

"No.. Please.. Just.. Just dont say anything.. I dont want to be taken away.... I'd rather be there then somewhere else with people i dont know... Please Donghae.. If the school gets involved.. theres no telling what my dad would do! He's a lunatic!"

I sighed, I need to tell the school... But Eunhyuk is terrified... then.. i guess there is only one thing to do..

"Stay with me."

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

"Stay with me."

I was taken aback, stay with him? How could I?

"Sta..stay? Donghae i cant... We dont even really know each other!" 

"We're friends arn't we?! This is what friends do! I cant let a kid your age go back there to get beaten to death! Either you stay here or I;ll tell the school. Im sure my mom wont mind you staying here though." He smiled.

D..did he smile?! How the fuhk can he smile, this is serious! 

"Donghae.. I cant.. I cant... No.." 

"Eunhyuk please, i want you to be safe. You're not safe there, I know your mom wouldn't want you to be there, she'd want you to be safe.. Right guys?"

"He's right Eunhyukkie, no mother would want their kids to be in danger. Besides, im here for you too Eunhyukkie." Sungmin smiled, hugging me.

Kyuhyun put a hand on my shoulder, "Staying here would be the smartes choice, We're all friends here dude, we'll take care of you." He smiled.

"What do you say Eunhyuk? Lets start a new begining." Donghae said, I looked at the three of them and they were all smiling at me.

I looked at the floor, "Okay..." I whispered. 

"Great! Later we'll sneak our way inside your dads place and grab all of your stuff okay? I'll talk to my mom later." 

Sungmins p.o.v---

"Who knew Donghae was so pursuasive." 

"I've heard about pushy semes but damn." 

"Kyuhyun, do you think they'll end up likeing each other?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Yep, ten bucks Donghae tops." 

"Pff, we dont need to bet. I already know Donghae will top."

 

 

 

-

------------------------------

 Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait, im such a bad person *cries*

College life is really busy you know? Man i need to type four essays and study for my CD 30 and Math class *CRIES HARDER*

Anyways i hope you liked this chapter and sorry if it seems rushed! I love you guys !

Subscribe&Comment <3 they make me happy!!! <3