What the actual Fuhk?!

I'll protect you, I promise.

Continuation of previous chapter----

Nobody p.o.v----

Once they went inside the car they drove off in silence, Donghae was wondering why that man made him so uncomfortable and if there was something Eunhyuk wasn't telling him. Obviously Eunhyuk has alot of secrets, Donghae can tell that much but what bothers Donghae the most is why Eunhyuk seems so afraid of his own father, speaking of Eunhyuk, said boy was trembling next to Donghae but had tried to make it unnoticable. Eunhyuk was internally freaking out, once he gets home he doesn't know what his father would do to him, just the thought of his father doing something nasty to him made him release a shaky sigh.

"Hey are you okay?"

Eunhyuk p.o.v-----

"Hey are you okay?" 

"W..what?" Donghae's voice startled me, oh my god im so shaken up that anything is scaring me. I looked at him and saw his face, i can see his worry. "I. Im fine.." I lied, smileing. He looked at me, longer than usual, it looked like he was trying to read my mind but i looked away. 

"Listen Eunhyuk.. If anything is troubling you please tell me. I meant what i said that im here for you okay?" 

My heart flipped again, it felt so nice and comforting to hear someone say that to me. I felt like tearing up but i held it in, I dont think its time to tell him or anybody my situation yet... 

"Donghae, thank you so much. Thank you for worrying about me but everything is fine i promise." 

We got to the school parking lot and i helped Donghae get out his soccar bag, Kyuhyun and Sungmin approached us and might i say... DAMN they look so cool in their uniform! They were talking about soccar as i just stood there confused, i was never really into sports i was only into dancing... Just hearing them talk so freely and laugh made me feel safe and made me feel.. happy. Happy for the first time ever since my mom passed away... it felt nice to have such easy going and nice people as friends... they even distracted me from my doom that i would get once i got home.

"Well you guys thats enough chit chat, lets go out to the field and kick some a$$!" Cheered Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun cheered as well then led to the bleechers. Once we got to the bleachers Kyuhyun and Sungmin left to go join the team and as i was walking up to sit on the bleachers i felt someone grab my wrist, i turned around and Donghae was smiling widely at me.

"Make sure to watch me Eunhyuk! I'll kick some major and oh yeah, make sure you cheer for me! Dont be shy ! Yell super loud, got it?!" 

I laughed, "Sure Donghae.. I'll cheer really loud for you."

Donghae p.o.v---

"Sure Donghae, I'll cheer really loud for you." I gaped up at him, that was the first time he's ever laughed so freely, he has a really nice laugh and oh wow! I can see his teeth! 

"Umm... Donghae... a..are you g...going to let me go..?"

"H..Huh..?" I looked down and saw that i was still holding on to his wrist, i pulled away and smiled sheepishly, "Hehehe, sorry about that. Okay then I'll be leaving make sure you watch alright!" With that i retreated and ran out to the field. Once i got there i saw Sungmin waving to Eunhyuk and throwing hearts out to him, jeez i can so feel the jealousy emitting from Kyuhyun. 

"Alright guys!" The coach yelled, "Lets get out there and kick some !"

Nobody p.o.v-----

Eventhough Eunhyuk wasn't really into any sports he couldnt help but be fascinated about how people played. He noticed how fast they ran, how hard they kicked, and how they tricked the opposing team players so they wouldn't get the ball, all in all he was actually having a good time. As promised he kept his eyes on Donghae, he would also look at Sungmin and Kyuhyun but his eyes would go back to Donghae, when Donghae made a score he cheered really loud for him. Donghae must have heard so when he turned he waved up at Eunhyuk and gave him two thumbs up, Eunhyuk blushed and looked down at his hands to avoid Donghae's gaze, Donghae chuckled as he shook his head. 

The game kept going and it was obvious that Donghae's team was going to win, Kyuhyun had the ball then kicked it over to Donghae. Donghae got the ball and as soon as he saw an opening he kicked it and made the shot! They won the game and all they heard was the loud cheering. 

Donghae p.o.v----

"We did! We beat them!" 

"Its all thanks to Donghae! Way to go man!" 

We won! It feels so good right now, i was being congradulated by the whole team and coach when Sungmin's squeel caught my attention.

"Eunhyukkie! We did Eunhyukkie!!" He grabbed him and spun him around, 'Tsk tsk, when will Minnie learn...'

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL MIN!? LET ME HUG AND SPIN YOU AROUND!" Whinned Kyu, he went to grab Sungmin and I grabbed Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was blushing, I laughed then rubbed his head. 

"We did Eunhyuk! We won!" I happilly squeeled, he looked up and clapped his hands. I laughed at his cuteness, I was too busy talking to Eunhyuk that I didnt notice the team staring at us.

"Hey Donghae, who is he?" Asked Minho

"Oh! Right, i didnt introduce you guys. Everyone this is Eunhyuk, the kid i tutor." 

Eunhyuk bowed, he looked kind of uncomfortable that i felt bad for putting him on the spot. I was about to say somthing when Minho placed his hand on Eunhyuks shoulder. 

"Well Hello Eunhyuk, Im Minho! Its nice to meet you! I heard Donghae was tutoring a new kid. Welcome to our school! I hope you have a good year here! Any friend of Donghae's is a frined of mine." 

Eunhyuk p.o.v-----

Minho and the rest of the soccer introduced themselves to me and i tried really hard not to be awkward. Even the coach introduced himself to me! I tried to speak but i kept stuttering, fortunatley they didnt mind me stuttering they just pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. 

"Well I'll see everyone Monday! Come on guys lets go." Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked ahead, Donghae nudged me as if a cue to follow, i bid everybody goodbye and followed. 

"So Donghae, can we sleep over at your place?!" Asked Kyuhyun.

"Yeah! We can order food and watch movies!" Said Sungmin, he looked over at me then hugged me, "What do you say Eunhyukkie? Want to join?! Pleeeaaasssseee!" 

I was trying really hard to stop the blush that was making its way to my face, before I could say anything Donghae spoke up.

"As much as I'd like Eunhyuk to sleep over i promised his dad that i would take him back home."

"Booo.... now im sad.."

"its okay Min, you got me! Now come to papa~~" 

Ten minutes later---

"Alright guys we're here." I got out the car and was surprised that the 3 of them got out as well. I looked at them weirdly but they didnt seem to notice.

"I..Its okay you.. guys.. Y..You dont have.. to.. walk me to the door..." I said shyly.

"Nonsence i promised to get you here safe and sound so lets go." 

My heart was thumping in my chest, i cant imagine what horror im about to face once i walk in through that door... I knocked on the door, i was expecting Sai to open it but my dad did.. Holy ... He does not look happy....

"I..Im home.." 

"Nice to have you back, thank you for bringing him back as promised." He smiled, what a . How can he show them a fake smile?! I looked over to them, more specifically, i looked at Donghae. He looked at me wide eyed, i think he can tell that i look really uneasy...

"Er.. Excuse me.. may.." 

"Goodnight boys. Thank you again for bringing him back." Then he closed the door infront of them.

I was trying to go to my room when my dad stopped me, he yanked me by the back of my shirt which caused me to fall on my back,

"You got alot of nerve inviting them over here and talking me into letting you out the house." He seethed, eyes full of rage.

"Da..dad.. i.. I dont see... the big deal... It was just a soccer game.. with.. friends.." I said, terror all over my face.

"I dont want you to go out with your friends! You are to go to school and back home!" He punched me in the gut then started to kick me all over my body.. I yelled for help but i already knew nobody was going to hear me... 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HIM!?" I Heared someone yell before everything went dark.

Donghae p.o.v----

"He.. He just cut me off and slammed the door in my face!" I said annoyed, something in the back of my head is telling me that something is seriously really wrong here.. "Hey you guys.. Did.. Did you notice anything odd about his dad?"

"Now that you mention it, his smile seemed force.." Sugmin said, Kyuhyun nodded.

"It was obviously a fake smile you guys, It.. What the hell? Did you guys hear that?" Said Kyuhyun as he whipped his head to the direction of the front door. 

"Hear what?" I asked, he told us to shut up and listen. a few minutes had passed and i still didnt hear anything, "Kyu, i do.. What the hell?!" I said, this time i did hear somthing it sounded like.. screaming?

"You guys, that sounded... it sounded like Eunhyuk!" Yelled Kyu as he ran towrds the door, he put his head on the door then desperatly tried to pry it open, "YOU GUYS! ITS EUNHYUK! HE'S SCREAMING! SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN THERE!" 

"Why is Eunhyukkie screaming?!" Yelled Sungmin as he rushed to help Kyuhyun open the door, I didnt want to waste anymore time so i ran to the back of the house. 'I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG AROUND HERE! EUNHYUK IM COMMING!' I saw the kitchens window and fortunatley it wasnt locked.

"KYUHYUN! SUNGMIN! THE WINDOW ISNT LOCKED! COME OVER HERE!" I jumped inside their kitchen and thank goodness the cost was clear but Eunhyuks yells were getting louder, i even heard something crash! I ran to the living room and saw the most horrendous sight i have ever seen, Eunhyuks dad was beating him! My blood was boiling, i couldnt believe the scene infront of me. 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HIM?!" I yelled, His dad stopped kicking him, he slowly turned his head towrds my direction. He looked at me so menecingly that i was certain today was going to be the day i die.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Kid this is called breaking and entering into someones home." He said matter o factly. I wasnt about to be scared, even though i really was scared, i had to say something.

"You..why are you beating your own son!?" 

"Why does it concern you.?"

"Hae! Where are y... OH MY GOD EUNHYUKKIE!!" Sungmin gasped when he saw Eunhyuks body on the floor, he ran over to him ignoring his dads glare. 

"Who is this kid?" 

"Hae! Minnie!? Where are you guys?! Where is Eunhyuk?! Hey.. W.. WHAT THE FUHK?! WHAT HAPPNED TO EUNHYUK?!"

"Oh great there's another one..."

"Kyu, this man.. this man did this to his own kid..." I glared at him, he only glared back.

"I have my reasons."

"What the fuhk kind of reasons do you have to beat your own kid to the point of unconsciousness?!" Barked Kyuhyun as he also made his way over to Eunhyuk. 

"Like i said, i have my reasons."

"You're sick! You're crazy and sick! I hope you rot in hell you bastard!" I yelled, before i can control myself my fist landed on his jaw. It was a pretty hard punch since i literally sent him flying towrds the stairs, "Im taking Eunhyuk with us! You better know that you are going to regret what you did to him! Come on guys lets go."

 

------------------------

Hello everybody! Whoaa it has seriously been such a long time right?! I am so so so so very very very sorry that i havnt been updating! I have had major writting blocks and so much stuff has been going! I missed you all my lovely readers and i am glad to be finally updating.! I hope this chapter is long enough and i really hope it is to your likeing! Untill next time! <3

Subscribe&Comment! MWAHHH <3333