Chapter 4

I'll protect you, I promise.

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

'Ughh son of a ... my head hurts..'  I groaned, ' man, what time is it?' I looked at my alarm clock and it read 6:30am. 'its still early.. i have to go to school too huh.. might as well get up now, i know for a fact that if i lay back down i wont want to get up..' I got off of my bed and started getting ready, by the time i was finished it was already 6:50am. 'What should i do now? I think i still got some weed with me, i guell i'll go smoke a blunt...' 

Donghae p.o.v----

*Riiinnngggg*

"Ughh... wheres the snooze button on this thing?" I lazily lifted my arm to smack the snooze button, 'Five more minutes..'

"Hae! Get up!

"God damnit." 

"Come on wake up, i made chocolate chip pancakes!" 'How dare you bribe me with food! Aww man my mouth is drooling!'

"Really?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Ofcourse!" 

:Okay! Im up!" I got off my bed, got dressed and ran to eat my yummy pancakes!

-2 minutess later--

"Are you tutoring again after school?" Asked mom, i looked up at her with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Yeah, i am. I'll be home late, speaking of late i gotta go!" 

Kyuhyun p.o.v--

"Where is he?! He hasn't answered my phone calls!" I whinned,  i looked over to Sungmin who was busy playing his DS, "How can you ignore me like this?! I need atteniton! Dont ignore me for your DS!"

"What? You do it to us all the time, leave me alone and let me play." He said without even looking at me, 'Tsk, i'll remember to burn his DS later.'

"Hey guys, im here!" Said an out of breath Hae.

"Jesus Hae, you have a car and yet you still come late?! Or you do it on purpose!?" I asked.

"Sorryyyy its just that my mom made her delicious chocolate chip pancakes, you know i love those!"

*Diing Donngg* 

"Theres the bell, lets get going guys." We started walking to our class when i suddenly noticed that Sungmin wasnt walking with us.

"Hae, i think we left Sungmin back there." I said pointing to a clueless bunny.

"Lets go get him!" We went back to him, grabbed him by the legs and under his pits, yet he is still playing the DS

"And you guys said im addicted.."

Sungmin p.o.v---

"Yah! You can put me down now!"

"Gladly" they both said. They dropped me on the floor and i landed with my face on the floor.

"Gentley! You s." I hissed

The teacher walked in and started the lesson, as usual it was boring boring and did i mention? BORING. I asked if i could go to the bathroom since i've been holding my pee in, he said yes and i walked out. 'Jeez, if i waited any longer there'd be a river of piss in the classroom.' I opened the bathroom door when suddenly a foul aroma hit my nose. 'Ewww what died in here again?! Another rat? This school really needs some new janitors.' My thoughs were interrupted with loud coghing and hacking. I walked over to stall, when i opened it i saw a boy bent over the toilet.

"Yah! Yah! Are you okay?!" I kneeled beside him and began rubbing his back in circular motions. 

"BLUUUUUURRGGHHHH HHAAACCCKKK" 'Well i guess that answers my question.'

*Cough cough* It seemed like he was finally finished, he was about to wipe some of the throwup that was on his lips with his arm.

"AH!" I grabbed his arm, "Here. Use this instead, im sure you wouldn't want throw up on your arm." I handed him some toilet paper, he stared at it for a while, "Come on, it wont bite." I smiled at him, he hesitantly grabbed it. As he was cleaning himself up i noticed how sad he looked.. he looked sort of depressed..

"You.." I suddenly heard.

"Huh? Im sorry i didnt hear you." We were still kneeling on the floor, know that i think about it, thats kinda weird.. LOL

"Thank you.." He said in a low voice. 

I smiled, "No problem kid. The least i can do." We stood up, i ruffled his hair before turing around, "Feel better!" I walked out of the stall and went inside another one to do my business.

Kyuhyun p.o.v--

"Sungmin! What took you so long? I've been waiting for you to come back for the past 30 minutes! Were you taking a ?!" Yelled a constipated looking Eun-jo. I laughed when i saw Eun-jo struggling to get out the classroom.

"So what took you so long Sungmin?" I asked.

"Oh! Because there was a kid in there who was throwing up, i just helped him clean up a bit." 

"Yahhh how nice of you, thats my Sungminnie!" I reached over to hug him, but he smacked me, ".." 

Eunhyuk p.o.v--

'That was nice of him to help me... I wonder who he was.. I should thank him again, but first i need to look for my tutor..' The lunch bell finally rang, I walked around places where i thought he'd mostly be at but he wasn't. I let out a heavy sigh, i got startled when i felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hiya! Its me! Remember?" It was the guy from the bathroom! 

"Ah-ahh yeah... H..Hi.." ' i must sound retarted..' 

"Aww come on! Dont be so shy! Im Sungmin i didnt introduce my self back there! whats your name?" He asked me, he had the most warmest and prettiest smile ever i've ever seen. How can someone be so happy? It must be nice to be happy all the time..

"Im--"

"Eunhyuk?" I looked behing Sungmin and saw my tutor Donghae, some other guy too..

"Oh.. Hi Donghae.."

Hi Eunhyuk, I didnt know you knew Sungmin?" 

"So your names Eunhyuk?" I nodded, "Thats a cool name! Its cute, it fits you!" 

"Do.. Do you guys know this kid?" Asked the other guy.

"Yeah, i tutor him."

"This is the guy i was talking about! The one who was in the bathroom." I was shocked, he told them!? Oh my god how embarrasing! Oh my god i feel sick..

"Eunhyuk? You okay?" He asked me, why does he look so concerned? I bet he isnt even really concerned...

"Y..yeah.. Oh.. i almost fo..forgot.. Thanks again for helping me.. i really appreciate it.." I looked down feeling shy.

"Awww! Dont be shy ! Its too cute! You're adorable Eunhyukkie!" 'E..Eunhyukkie?' He squeeled as he pinched my cheeks. 

"Ah. oww.." I rubbed my cheeks causing him to squeel again.

"Min! Bad Min! Control yourself! You're not allowed to touch other people that are not me!" The other guy whinned.

"Yah! Stop whinning! Aishh!" He grabbed that guys head and started hitting it.

"Sorry Eunhyuk," Donghae spoke, "Sungmin gets a little excited when he see's cute things or cute people haha. Oh and that guy thats getting beat up by him is Kyuhyun." 

"Oh.. i see... Um.. D.. Donghae..?" 

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay for you to tutor me during lunch hour? I cant be tutored afterschool.."

Donghae p.o.v--

"I cant be tutored afterschool.." He was looking at his feet.

"Sure but why not afterschool?"

"Ohh i.. i have things to do afterschool..."

'Probably smoke..' 

"Oh alright then, well lunch is almost over so i guess we'll start tomorow." He nodded his head in agreement.

"Can i come too?!" Asked Sungmin.

"Aha Sure, is that okay Eunhyuk?" He nodded again. Kyuhyun stood up from the ground, what? How did he get down there? 

"If Sungmins going, i'll go too!" 

"You didnt even ask!" Said Sungmin.

"Is it okay if i go Eunhyuk?" He nodded again.

"Alright cool! By the way Eunhyuk, Why did you throw up? Eat something bad?" 

"Huh? Oh.. Yea.." 

*Riinnnggg*

"The bell rang lets get going guys, see you later Eunhyuk! Yah! You two stop fighting!" I grabbed them Both by the coller and dragged them away. 

"Bye Eunhyuk!"

"Bye Eunhyukkie!"

"Sungmin! You already gave him a nickname!? Why cruel world?! Oh! Bye bye Eunhyuk!" He silently waved goodbye at us then walked away.

'Gosh he looks so innocent.. its always the innocent ones that would do the bad things..'

 

---------------

OMG YOU GUYS HELLO! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL! :D I finally updated after like what? 5 months? Sorry sorry i dont have a good reason actually lol. Okay tell me why i have written stuff for my fics but never updated? Idk just feeling lazy? It feels good writting again ahaha xD I hope you guys arnt to mad at me :(   /.\   Im going to start updating again so woo hoo aha i have free time anyway since i decided not to even go to summer school, i didnt go because i just signed up to get ahead but i was like it! I'll just take these classes when i go back to school. Sighhh i have 163 credits i think you need 170 to be a senior so im not that far off its okay though by january i'll be ahead and graduate on time!! :D Time seriously goes by fast i rememeber making my aff account my sophmore year ! xD well thats enough of my rambling, god im getting old, i mean anyway back to the not updating thing. Once again guys, im sorry its just ive been really lazy to type but i have worked on my fics i just need to type it out. 

 

Anyways.... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i hope you guys arnt to upset! Sungmin is such a nice guy huh? If only people were really like that. Kyuhyun is such a weirdo isnt he? Lol what a creep xD

Agian i hope you enjoyed this chappie! <3

 

Subscribe&Comment! I love you all!! <3 Byyeee!!