Chapter 1

I'll protect you, I promise.

No one p.o.v---

"Haee!! Come down baby!!"

"Alright mom, im comming!"

Donghae p.o.v--

"Alright mom, im comming!!" I yelled from my room, i was infront of the big morror fixing my hair. 'Awesome' I thought, satisfied with my appearence, i grabbed my backpack and car keys and walked out of my room. 

"Morning mom!" I pecked her cheek.

"Morning Hae! Want some breakfast beffore you go?" She asked, i shook my head.

"No thanks mom, i gotta get going anyway, i have to meet up with the soccar coach. See you!" I walked out the house and got in my car.

No one p.o.v--

"GET YOUR ING DOWN HERE!!"

"I... Im c-comming... d-dad.."

"WHATS TAKING YOU SO GODDAMN LONG!? !! GET YOUR DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT YOU GOD FOR NOTHING SON OF A !!"

"I-im here.. a-are y-you taking me t-to school...?"

"What? HELL NO! THATS WHY YOU GOT LEGS, USE EM! I NEED TO GO TO WORK!"

"But t-the school i-is 20 minutes... a-away.. i wont make it.. im going t-to b-be l-ate.."

"Are you talking back to me?"

"Wh-what? N-no!"

"THEN GET OUT NOW!"

"Ok dad..."

Donghae p.o.v--

"Ugh stupid red light.. come on!" I grabbed my cell to check the time, "Oh? 10 minutes? I still got time."

I was listning to my radio singing along to the songs i like when my cell started ringing.

"Hello?"

"FISHHYYY!! WHERE ARE YOU!? COACH IS WAITING FOR YOU AND HE LOOKS PISSED!!" 'Aishh Sungminnie so louddd...'

"Yah! You're going to end up making me deaf one day! Tell coach that i will be there in about two minutes! Im at a red light.. wait i'll be there in a minute! Light just turned green!"

"Wait Hae--!" -click-

"Hehehe he's gonna kill me.. oh well!!" I grinned as i made a left turn to enter the school gate. I parked my car and made my way to the field, i saw coach staring off into the field. I crept up behind him and gave him a big ol good fashion bear hug.

"HIYA COACH!" I said as i hugged him, i almost died laughing at his reactions! They were some thing like this: (O.O O.e :O D:<)

"Donghae! What the hecks the matter with you!? You trying to give me a cardiac attack!? Why are yo-- YAH! LET GO OF ME WILL YA!?"

"Yahh coach, lighten up.." I pouted, he sighed and patted my head.

"Seriously though Hae, i almost had a heart attack, you tryna kill me?"

"Haha no sir!"

"Anyways, listen up. Your team members have decided that they still want you to be captain of the soccar team.

"Wha? REALLY?!" I smiled ear to ear.

"Yes, seems like they really enjoy you as the captain. Congrats." He smiled and patted my shoulder. 

"CONGRATS FISHY!" I felt a pair of arms wrap around my back.

"YAH YAH YAH! MIN!! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO HUG ME LIKE THAT DAMNIT!" Yelled a pouting Kyu.

"Hey, Thanks Min! Ya jelous Kyu?" I smirked as he puffed out his cheeks.

"Noo because i know that Min only wants me, and is using you to get me jelous! Am i right? Or am i right?" I rolled my eyes at his dumbself.

"Keep dreamin ya !" Said Min as he let me go. 

"My dreams are filled with you Min, Alwaayyyss *Wink* Come 'er Hae! Come to Kyuhyunnie!" He sang as he outstreached his arms inviting me into a hug.

"Kyu, you're so cheesy!" I laughed as i went into the hug.

"Dont you mean creepy?" I heard Min Mumble.

"That too!" 

"Whatever, ya'll just be hatin', haters gone hate!" 'Did he really just say that? May God be with him.'

5 min later---

"Hey Hae!"

"Morning Hae!"

"Hae!! Heyy!!"

"Yo Hae!"

"Heyy whats up everyone, nice to see all of you again!" I said smiling to my fellow classmates. I made my way to an emoty desk near the window and sat there.

"Still Mr. Popular eh?" Teased Kyu.

"Kyu, im not Popular."

"Puuuu--llleeeaaasssee!" Scoffed Min, "From the field to the classroom everyone was saying hi and trying to chat with you! EEEVVVRRRYYYYOOONNNEEE!!!" 

"Minniee... Stop exagerating!" 

"Whateverr!" He plopped down on to the empty desk on my left, "You think you gonna be voted for student body president?" He aksed with big ol eyes. Kyu sat on the desk infront of me and looked at me.

"I bet you anything that he is." Said Kyu who took out his psp and began playing it.

"Kyu, you're addicted."

"And you reak of too much cologne."

"Pshh whateverr beeetch!"

"Good morning class! Im going to be your homeroom teacher, my name is Mr.Kim-Soo, i hope we all get along and have a fun and exciting year! Now im going to give you these papers with names of the seniors, you all have to bubble in who you want as student body president. I will collect them all when you are all finished. The results will be announced tomorow in the morning announcements." The teacher started passing out the papers, i just bubbled in a random person named... kim jong? Huh whos this? Oh well. 

"Who'd you vote for Hae?"

"Hmm i dont even know. I just bubbled a random person."

"Here, give me your papers. I'll go turn them in." We gave our papers to the student, i looked out the window, 'Hmm whats this feeling? I feel like somethings going to happen.. i dont know if its good or bad... Freakkyy...'

 

--------

"Hello everyone!! :D Those who have subscribed to this story already, Thank you! Made me really happy!! <3 And thank you for those who commented  as well! :D Just finished the first chappie, hope you enjoyed! Dont worry i promise it'll get better, its just the first chap and its kinda boring but i promise it'll get better! (: Oh yeahh and i promise i will update my other stories !! just give me 4 days xD 

Subscribe&Comment! Love you! <3 (: