Awkward Meeting

I'll protect you, I promise.

Donghae P.o.v---

"Hae where are you going?"

"Im going to the library right now to tutor a kid." I said as i was stuffing my stuff in my backpack.

"Alrighty then Hae, Good luck! Minnie and I will be having some y time! Right Minnie?! Minnie? What are-- OUCH! MINNIEEEEE! I was kidding! W..wait! Dont you walk away from me! See ya later Hae!" Kyu ran after Minnie, i chuckled seeing them from a distance. I walked to the library, once i was in a certain boy who was sitting alone at a table caught my attention.. not just any boy... the same boy that i saw smocking this morning. And what do ya know? He's Eunhyuk! He has a name tag people...

"Hi, you must be Eunhyuk right?" I said kindly, he just looked up at me, "Your name tag says it.. haha.." 'Well talk about awkward...' I grabbed the seat right across from him. "My name is Donghae! Nice to meet you!" I extended my head so we'd shake, he just nodded his head. "Er... Okay.. Um so im going to be your tutor.. i dont know for how long but im guessing just untill your grades get better. So what subject do you want to work on first? Math? Literature? Science? How about History? Maybe English? I know we high schoolers do hate english cause its tough, am i right eh!? Haha.. Haha..ha..ha.." 

-Silence-

'Err.. guess jokes wont cut it...' "Okay! English it is!" I pulled out my english text book out of my back pack, once i looked back at Eunhyuk i saw that his english text book was already out. The one for his grade level..

"Right, Sophmore English.. I knew that.. Okay then, lets get started neh? Lets try some figurative language first, that sound good?" I asked, he nodded, i smiled.

"Eunhyuk? What does this phrase mean?" I pointed to the phrase in the textbook, he only shrugged his shoulders and mumbled and 'I dont Know.' 'Well atleast he finally said something...' I started to explain what it mean.

-----------

'Its already been an hour and all he's said was 'I dont know' 'Oh thats right.' 'I dont get it' 'What is this?' Well tomorows a new day, we can try again tomorow. Poor kid, he's so shy..'

"Lets pack up Eunhyuk, that ends our session for today. We'll continue tomorow okay?" He nodded, i turned around to get my things but when i turned back around he was gone. 

"What the? And here i was just about to ask him if he wanted a ride home.."

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

I walked out of the library, it was only an hour but i wished he'd continue longer... i really dont want to be home.. i walked to the place where i meet my dealer.

"Eunhyuk, heres the liquor and . 50 bucks." I pulled out the money, gave it to him, then walked home. I made it to the front door, as soon as the door creaked, a hand grabbed my wrist to pull me inside the hell hole. 

"Eunhyuk! Where the were you and why are you home so late!?" Screamed the she devil Sai.

I looked at her, i really cant stand this withch, i just want to beat the out of this woman, but i know what would happen to me if i even lay one finger on her.

"S..School.. i was being tu..tutored.." She harshley let go of my wrist so she could light up her cigerette. 

"Figures that a like you would need to be tutored." 'Ohh how bad i want to smack you and make you swallow that damn cigerette... you dumb ..' 

"Wh..wheres dad?" 

"He should be comming home any minute now, he.. HONEY!" Yelled Sai, she ran passed me and jumped on my dad. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist, he squeezed her buttcheeks wich caused a giggle to escape from that dirty mouth of hers, he on her neck.

"Ohh~~ So good~~" She moaned, i stood there awkwardly, i was about to go to my room when suddenly someone grabbed me by my shirt preventing me from leaving. 

"Where do you think you are going?"

"T..to my ro..room." He was about to say something when Sia cut him off.

"Honey, Eunhyuk just barely got home." His grip on my shirt tightened. 

"Why the where you late?" He said through gritted  teeth. I swallowed hard.

"I.. was being.. tutored.. dad.." 

He slapped me across the face. The strengh of his hand was so intense that it caused me to fall to the floor. I grabbed my stinging cheek, i bit down on my lower lip so i wouldnt let out any sort of cries of pain. 

"I always knew you were a good for nothing. You ing , you cant do anything right!" He kicked me in the stomech, knocking the air out of me. I couldnt breathe.. "You no good son of a ! You useless piece of !" -Kick- "Dont you dare come home late again! Understood?!" I didnt answer because i was just barely getting some air back into my stystem, he grabbed my face then roughly squeezed it.

"I said.. UNDERSTOOD!" 

"Y..Yes.." He let go of my face, grabbed Sai, then went to their room and locked it. I was still on the floor, hugging my aching body, tears were falling out of my eyes... i stood up slowly, i grabbed my stuff and went to my room. I locked my door then grabbed the liquor from my back pack. I heard Sai's disgusting moans and the noises of their bodys smacking into eachother, i opened the liquor..

"Mom.." I whispered, i drank the whole thing in one go, next thing i knew everything turned pitch black..

 

 

--------------------

Hello guys! :D Sorry for the late update i meant to update yesterday but i got lazy and forgot too D: You guys i thought we were still in Feb. -__- Yesterday i kept putting on my papers Feb.28. Lol xD Its already freaking March 2nd! xD Omgg this week went by hella effin slow like you wont believeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Im going to be updatting almost everyday now since im a free woman! :D WOOHOOO!! 

Anyways, How do you guys like the chapter? I feel bad for Eunhyuk :/ His dad and Sai are so ing evil, even i want to stab them in the eye with a very sharp pencil. Or worse. xD Hae and Hyuk were a bit awkward huh, but dont worry he will protect him! :D

Sunscribe&Comment! Love you guys! <3