Feelings?

I'll protect you, I promise.

------The next day-----

Eunhyuk p.o.v--

"Hey Donghae?" I asked, fidgiting in the car seat. He turned his head a bit, eyes not leaving the rode.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure its okay for me to stay at your place? Your mother doesn't mind?" 

He chuckled, "ofcourse she doesn't, do you not remeber how she welcomed you? She basically wants you to stay there!"

(Flashback)

"Hey mama!" Yelled Donghae as he ran to his mother who was in the kitchen. Eunhyuk  walked behind Kyuhyun and Sungmin, keeping his head low and grabbing onto the back of Sungmins shirt. 

"Hae! Stop yelling, I'm trying to concentrate!" She snapped, waving a knife around, 'Oh my..'

"Hehe, sorry mom. I was wondering if it was okay for my freind Eunhyuk to stay with us? He's not really in a safe home and we witnessed it with our own eyes. Can he stay mom?" 

Donghae's mom put her knife down and went over to Eunhyuk.

"You must be Eunhyuk?" She asked, he nodded, blushing. She pulled him into a warm hug, the back of his head. 

"Dear, you can stay here as long as you like. I would never allow a child back into an environment like that, i know what that must feel like, I also went through the same thing when i was younger." She smiled at him, he gave her a deep bow and thanked her. "No need to thank me dear! Welcome to the family!"

(end of flashback)

"Yeah, your mom... is relly nice.. Thank you again Donghae."

Donghae p.o.v----

'This kid is adorable' 

"Well Eunhyuk, since we're going to be living together, i have some rules." I said, he looked at me with curios eyes.

"R..rules?"

I nodded, "Yes rules. Well I know you smoke so from now on you cant." 

He coughed, "I... w..why?! Thats what keeps me.. calm..." 

"You have us Eunhyuk, we're friends. You dont need to be doing that stuff okay? Can you promise me that?" I asked.

"I..promise."

I smiled,"good, hey we're here."

-------A few hours later, lunch break---

"Donghae, I dont get this.... can we.. stop?" Eunhyuk whinned, I ruffled his hair.

"We cant! We need to get your grades up for the next report card!" 

He pouted. 'Cute.'

"I hate... math.." 

"Hey Eunhyuk? Have you ever been to an amuesment park?" 

"Not since i was little..."

"I'll tell you what, if you work hard and get your grades up, I'll take you." His eyes lit up immediatly, *b-bum* 'Huh? did my heart just skip a beat?'

"Really Donghae?! You'll take me?!" He asked, 'whoa, he didnt stutter this time!' 

"Ofcourse i will! Now get your face back in that math text book or else i wont take you." I smirked, he pouted but continued studying. 

--------

"So I see you Hae."

"well obviously, you're right infront of me." Im jotting down some notes from this boring lecture but Sungmin keeps saying random things to me.

"That isn't what i mean, I mean, That i think you're starting to like Hyukkie." He smirked, I kept on jotting my notes ignoring him, "YAH DONT IGNORE ME. YOU KNOW ITS TRUE."

I turned around and flicked his forhead, "Yah, what is wrong with you, we're just friends." 

"Thats how it starts! Friends then lovers! I actually think you and him look cute together." 

"Minnie, You and Kyuhyun are friends and he has the biggest most obvious crush on you, you guys aren't together." 

"That is different! HE IS A ERTED BOY THAT JUST WANTS TO GET IN MY PANTS." 

"Hey! So not true! I just dont want to get in your pants! I want to get in your heart!" 

We turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking in the classroom late, looks like someone is behind him too. It kind of looks like..

"Eunhyukkie?" Sungmin spoke up, The teacher didnt even try to tell Kyuhyun why he was late or why there was a kid who wasnt in this class in here, he just didnt want to deal with it. 

"Eunhyuk? What are you doing here?" I asked him, he stood next to my desk shuffling his feet. He mumbled something but i didnt really hear. "Im sorry what? Speak up please."

He looked up then took out something out of his backpack, OH! MY WALLET!

"You dropped your wallet when you left me in my class... I.. I was going to give it to you but you had already walked off... I didnt know your class room... I saw Kyuhyun walk by mine so i walked out and asked him to lead me here... So... yeah... here."

He held out my wallet, i reached out to get it and when our fingers touched i felt something tingle. I looked up to see him and my heart skipped a beat, his face was flushed and was bitting his lip. 

"Cute." That word came out without me realizing it. His head shot up, his eyes got huge.

"EH?!"

*Cough Cough* Excuse me Donghae, but if you're done oggling your friend, I would like to get back to my lessen. Having your friend standing up in the middle of the lecture is really distracting." 

"Oh right! Sorry! I.. Uhh. Do you want me to walk you back?" I asked him, he shook his head. He waved at us then left. 

"Well, See, I was right!" Minnie laughed. I flicked him on his forhead again and lauhed as he threw a temper tantrum.

'Eunhyuk... You are really an adorable kid.'

 

 

 

-------------

HI EVERYONE! Sorry i have not been writting! College is keeping me busy! Im already going into my third month of my second year of collge and it getting real. I am trying to transfer and pass all my classes and everything is just overwhelming *cries* BUT ANYWAYS Here is an update and i will try to udate when i can! I love you guys! 

Subcribe&Comment <3