Chapter 5

I'll protect you, I promise.

Next day----

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

"Get out already you little head!" 

"You.. You're holding my arm.. I cant unless you l.. let me go..." I let out a yelp as i was thrown out the door, i feel on the hard ground, 'My is going to most likely bruise..' "Oww!" I screamed when my backpack made contact with my face. Sai was standing infront of me with a smirk on her face, that disgusting .

"I expect you to be home early today, unless you want a beating?" Her smirk grew wider, i just nodded then got up. I walked as fast as i could, the whole time i was walking i was thinking about my mom... my beautiful mother, the one person who loved me uncoditionally... i still remember when i had come out to her...

--Flashback--

"Mom.. i.. i have something important to tell you.." I said when i entered the living room, she looked up at me with her sparkling eyes, she gave me a warm smile then patted the seat next to her on the couch.

"What is it sweety?" I sat down next to her, grabbed her hands, and let out a breath..

"Mom, i love you so much but i dont want to hide this from you anymore... I.. Im gay!" I closed my eyes waiting for a hand to smack my face, but instead of a smack she gently placed her hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw the same warm smile still on her face.

"Oh Hyukkie... Thank you for having the courage to tell me, i want you to know that i will still love you the same as always. You are still my son, i will respect your decision if that is what makes you happy i will support you all the way."

"Oh mom... Thank you!"

--End of flashback--

"Haha, oh mom.. im sure if you were to see me now, you'd be dissapointed in me... Im sorry mom..." I looked up to the big clear blue sky... 'Would you mind if i were to join you?' 

*Honk Honk*

"Ah!" I jumped.

"Eunhyuk!" I turned around and saw Donghae. "Hey! Do you want a ride? I think if you keep walking in a slow pase you'll end up late!" I looked at the ground.

"I.. Is it okay?" I asked still looking down. 

"Ofcourse! Now hurry up and get in here! The light could turn green any minute!" I nodded and my way to his car. Once i got in we drove off.

Donghae p.o.v---

"Do you always come walking to school?" I asked him, he nodded. 'Hmm maybe i should start a conversation.' "Hey Eunhyuk, Do you like any sports?"

"I.. I like soccer." 

"Really?!" He seemed tense a little bit from my outburst, "Haha sorry for the outburst but i love soccer! Maybe if we finish up your lesson quickly during  lunch we could play some with Sungmin and Kyuhyun? Does that sound good?" I asked him excitedly, im happy that he and i have a commen interest. 

"Y..Yeah.. that sounds fun.." I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"You are an adorable kid, you know that right?" I teased, "Hey umm we're going to have a soccer match soon and im captain, do you want to come to the game? Its a home game."

He looked up and it sort of looked like he was a bit sad? 

"I.. i would love too.. but i dont know.." 

"Well i'll let you know when it is so just tell me if you want to go or not, arraso?"

--At school--

"Eunhhyyyuuukkkiiiieeee!!!!" Squeeled Sungmin as he jumped Eunhyuk, giving him a tight bear hug, "How are you today?" He asked giving him his kind smile, 'Is it me or do i feel a dark aura?' I looked behind Sungmin and saw Kyuhyun glaring.

"I..Im fine.." Whispered Eunhyuk, causing Sungmin to squeel again, this time Kyu grabbed Min and wrapped his arms around his waist possessevly.

"YAH! Minnie! What the heck do you think you are doing ?!" 

"Whats it look like?! Im giving a friend a hug!" He yelled as he pinched Kyu's hands away. As they were bickering i felt someone pull on my sleeve, Eunhyuk looked at me a little frightened.

"Um.. Kyuhyun isnt going to hate me because of Sungmin hugging me.. right?" 

"Nahh, dont worry Kyu might act this way but he's a real nice guy, he just really likes Min. Lets get going before we get trapped in their arguing."

"Yah! Let me go!" 

"Nooo Minnie! I LOVE YOU!" 

"Idiot! Y..YAH! DONGHAE AND EUNHYUKKIE ARE LEAVING!!! YAH! NOOO DONT LEAVE ME !!" 

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Alright Eunhyuk, well i'll see you at Lunch alright? The bell just rung so im going to head to class."

"Okay.. Bye." He waved then walked off, i walked towrds the direction of my class, while walking i couldnt help but think about Sungmin, he's an interesting guy... he's always so happy and giddy... Jesus... whats wrong with him? But... But Sungmin is really Kind.. He's very sweet and caring.. and cute... No! no! i cant think that way! aishhh... i need a smoke..

Class was boring as usual, the whole time i kept thinking about Sungmin.. I cant seem to get him out of my head.. i dont want anyone to know what if they think im weird..? I want to sleep... damnit.

Donghae p.o.v--

"Are you still tutoring him during lunch Hae?" Sungmin asked chewing his pencils eraser.

"Min, how many times do i have to tell you to not chew your pencil?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and leaned back still chewing his eraser. "Anyways yes, i am. Are you guys still comming?"

"Ofcourse! I wanna see my little Eunhyukkie!" As if on cue, Kyu ran over and tackled Min to the floor.

"No! He's not yours! Im yours! I'll make you accept me by force if i have too damnit!" Those two started wrestling on the floor, i looked up from both of them and saw the class and teacher staring.

"Its okay people, this is a normal occurance, nothing to worry about."

"Get them to stop now Donghae, and i mean Now." The teacher sternly ordered.

"Yes sir." I began to seperate these stupid animals.

'Damn troublesome idiots.' 

---Lunch time---

"Yeahh finally lunch time!" Cheered Sungmin.

"I dont see why you are so happy." Mumbled Kyuhyun.

"Maybe because he's not the one with a scratched up face?" I snickerd, seeing him get angrier.

"Jesus christ, he must have been a mountain lion in his past life! You damn beast!" He yelled, "But i still love him." He said with sparkling eyes of admiration.

"Lets go to the library, eunhyuk is probably there already."

We walked into the library but we didnt see him in there. I was looking around but couldnt find him.

"Maybe he'll be here in a few minutes?"

"Yeah, lets just wait. Lets go to that table." We waited for 2 minutes, the library door opened and came in Eunhyuk. But something looked off... he looked... paranoid?

"Yah! Eunhyukkie! Over here!" Sungmin ran over to Eunhyuk and brought him over to us, Eunhyuk looked like he flinched.

He sat down, he was just looking around with his eyes wide open, okay something is really off.

"Are you okay?" I asked, he looked at me but didnt asnwer.

"Eunhyuk?" Asked Sungmin.

"Ahh.. y..yeah.. im fi..fine.."

"Why are your eyes red? And why do you have them opened up really wide?" While Sungmin was bombing him with questions, i caught a whiff of something... Something gross that made my head hurt.

"You smell like ." Kyuhyun said. Eunhyuk flinched again, if he looked paranoid before he lookes ten times worse now.

"Whh..what are you t..talking about?" Kyuhyun reached over to him, pulled him closer to him then smelled him.

*Cough Cough* "You seriously smell like it..Alot of it." Eunhyuk pushed Kyuhyun away, Eunhyuk got up then reached for his backpack. I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Look, if you are not going to tutor me then im leaving." 'Holy , he's speaking without stuttering.'

"Im not going to tutor you if you're High."

"Then goodbye." He snatched his arm out of my grip then walked away.

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

Stupid Donghae! So what if i smoke a bit? It relaxes me! man! ! I hate myself so much right now... I miss you so much mom...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating im really sorry for being such a liar D': I love you guys though! Senior started so its been keeping me busy hehehe Hooray im finally a senior and honestly i love it, its better then Junior year.. yikes Junior year was horrible.. but anyways yeah Senior year is keeping me busy!

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter, its short because im doing this in my first period hehehehe and the bells going to ring in a few minutes, but yeah i hope you enjoyed and untill nextime!

Subscribe&Comment! <3 (:

Song of the morning: Teen top Rocking. (Didnt really like it at first but it grew on me! So if you havnt heard it, hear it now! L.joe Is y :3 )