Eunhyuk and Donghae

I'll protect you, I promise.

Next day, Eunhyuk p.o.v---

I was sleeping comfortably on my bed, just sleeping no dreaming. I stopped dreaming a long time ago, whats the point of dreams anyway? They never come true... Whats the point of even living? What the point of anything anyway? I should be getting up... before the comes and attacks me in my sleep...

"Uhh..." I groaned as i got out of my bed, i walked to my closet to pick out my clothes. I picked a button down black shirt with my black skinnys and black converse, i ruffled my red hair into a messy style. I looked at the time and it said 7:05am, 'Better start walking now.. the earlier i get out of this ing house the better.. i cant stand it here...' I tiptoed downstairs as quickly as i could so i wouldn't wake up sai... yeah she's half japanese, half korean, and full , dad left to work at 6:00am so i dont have to worry about him. I successfully made out the house and started walking down the street.

"I got the stuff.." I heard someone say behind me, i turned around and saw that it was the drug dealer.

"You're early, i thought i was supposed to meet you at 8." I said pulling out my wallet, "How much for the sack?"

"Well i have to meet some other people too, and 10 bucks." He handed me the sack and i gave him the money, "Pleasure doing business. Same thing tomorow?" 

"Yeah. Later man." 

"Later." He walked away, i was standing there staring at the sack for a while. 'Hmm a quickie before school wont hurt...'

Donghae p.o.v---

"Bye mum!" I ran out to my car with a chocolate waffle hanging out of my mouth. "Lets have a great day today!" I said to myself as i started driving out the parkway. I stopped at a stop sign, as i was looking to both sides i saw a boy who caught my attention, 'Huh, whats he..?' The boy had red messy hair and was in all black, he was standing behind a tree and it seemed like he was smocking some .

"He really shouldn't be doing that.. what good is it going to do for him?" I shook my head then stepped on the gas and continued driving. 

I finally made it to school, i got out of my car and was greeted by all the students. I smiled and greeted them back.

"Morning Hae."

"Hae! Good morning!" 

"Hey whats up guys?" I said to Kyu and Min.

"Nothing much, lets get to class yeah? The bells going to ring any minute, y--yah Kyu stop groping me!" I laughed as i witnessed Min hit Kyu's shoulder. We entered the classroom as soon as the bell rang, we went to our seats and happily chit chatted.

"Oh!" I said remembering something, "You guys, i saw a kid this morning smocking some ."

"Really? Well it's not really a big deal since alot of people now a days do it, especially the freshies." Said Sungmin.

"Yeah i guess you're right but still... He.."

"Good morning everybody! How are you all?" Greeted Our teacher. He was writitng some things on the board when the announcements started.

"Good morning everybody! I have the results for the student body president here in my hands right now, but before we get to that..."

"Hae, get up. The results are comming in any minute nowwww." I groaned because Kyu kept nudging me with his elbow.

"Uhh Stop it.. I dont caree about it.. I."

"LEE DONGHAE FROM SENIOR YEAR. CONGRADULATIONS! YOU ARE THE STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT OF THIS YEAR! That is all and have a good day!!"

"No ing way! CONGRADULATIONS DONGHAE!!" Cheered my entire classroom, they all got up and patted me on the back.

"Okay okay, students. Go back to your seats and leave the president alone." Said the teacher. After about 20 minutes of class the teacher called me over to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked him.

"Donghae, there is a lady from the office who would like to speak to you." I nodded and walked out of the classroom and saw that it was one of the councelors.

"Oh hell miss."

"Hello Donghae, i came here to ask you a big favor,. Since you are the president after all."

"Um okay sure."

"I was looking through your files and you are one outstanding student! So heres the thing.. there is a student named Lee Eunhyuk, he is not a very good student, his grades are very low and it doesnt even look like he is trying. I want you to tutor him and help him get good grades or atleast do a better job... Is that okay?"

"Sure! Ofcourse! I'd love to help this kid out! Dont worry you can leave it all to me!" I smiled, she thanked and told me to meet the kid afterschool infront of the school library. I nodded and she walked away.

"Lee Eunhyuk..?"

 

 

 

 

--------------

Hello everyone! Thank you for subscribing and upvoting this story ;) Im sorry for the long wait but appreciate your patience! :D Here is the second chapter, and yes i know its short but im in my first period typing this and its kinda hard since my friends keep distracting me and lol plus the bell is going to ring in like 10 miniutes, please excuse any grammer mistakes,, im typinf pretty fast xD Guess what guys? My friend has a new bf and only a day together and he is already dedicating her some romantic stuff.. yeah shes gonna get laid by next week xD

Anyways thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting!

Subscribe&Comment~ Love you guys! <3 :D