Something doesn't feel right

I'll protect you, I promise.

Next day----

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

'Okay.... Come on i can do this... I just gotta ask... it's not like they'll yell at me for asking them right? I never ask anything from them anywayy... *Sighs* Alright im going for it....'

I walked to the kitchen where i saw Sai and My dad drinking some beer, 'Isn't it too early for them to be drinking?' 

"Er.. Good.. M..Morning..." I said a bit scared, they looked at me and nodded in greeting, i sat down in an empty chair, "Umm Dad... I was won.. wondering if.. if i could stay after school today to wa.. watch.. a s..soccar game...." 

"A soccar game?" He asked slowly, i gulped but nodded, "Why the do you want to stay after school to watch a stupid sport like that?" 

"W...Well... I made some friends and.. they.. wanted m..me to go see.. it..." 

"Friends? Pff who the needs friends. No you can't stay afterschool." 

"But dad.. I"

"I said no! Are you going to talk back to me Eunhyuk?" He asked menacingly, sending shivers down my spine.

"No.. I'll go to school now..." I got up and left. Once i was outside i started crying, 'Why is he like this to me? What did i ever do to him?! I NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING YET HE STILL ABUSES ME AND GIVES ME NO FREEDOM!!!' I cried harder when thoughts of my mother came to me, 'Mom, why'd you have to leave me? I miss you...'

"Eunhyuk!!"

Donghae p.o.v----

"Eunhyuk!!" I yelled out to him to get his attention, He didn't turn around but kept walking. I honked but he still didnt want to turn around, 'What the..' I sped up a bit to catch up to him but what i saw shocked me, he was crying.

"Eunhyuk!! Stop!" He stopped but didnt look up, i parked the car around the curb and got out. I stood infront of him and grabbed his shoulders, "Eunhyuk? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" His bangs were covering his eyes but i saw the tears come down, he started balling which concerned me, what caused him to cry this badly in the morning? 

My body moved on its own, next thing i knew i was hugging him tightly, rubbing his back in a soothing manner. I wasn't aware of what i had done untill i felt his arms around my waist. 'Oh Eunhyuk, please tell me whats wrong with you...' 

I dont know how long we were standing on the street holdin each other, but it didnt really matter, what mattered was that he was already starting to calm down. Once he stopped crying he looked up at me with big puffy red eyes, his eyes looked so sad... he let go of me then mumbled a "sorry"

"Eunhyuk, why were you crying?" I asked. 

"I..Im sorry... I did.. i didn't mean to make... y.you worried... Its just... just my dad..he.. didn't let me watch you guys play today..." 

I blinked. 'Was that really the reason he started crying?'

I put my hand on his shoulders and gave him a small smile, "Its okay if you couldn't come. We could all just play together next time." I assured him, but he didn't smile, he whispered something that i couldn't really hear, "Sorry, what did you say?" 

"Im.. Im not crying just because of that.. its just... alot of things are going on..." Then again, his eyes had that lifeless look.

"If you ever need someone to talk to Eunhyuk, im here. I'll listen and I'll do whatever it takes to help okay? So dont hesitate to come to me, arraso?" I said, i really do want to help him i want to make him smile and be happy, maybe thats how he used to be?

"Thank you.." 

I laughed then pushed him towrds my car, "No problem! Now lets get our butts to school, we're already late as it is!"

At school lunch time------

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? KYUHYUN AND I WERE OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU BUT THEN THE BELL RANG! BUT WE STILL WAITED AND WE GOT CAUGHT! NOW WE OWE DETENTION!!" Screamed Sungmin, I put my food in my mouth ignoring him ranting Eunhyuk on the other hand was apologizing over and over again. 

"Awww! Its okay Eunhyukkie! Im not mad at you, i'd wait for you forever! Donghae though is the cause of this! Donghae I'll rip your testies off!" He threatned me.

"Ohhh, im so scared~~" I said sticking mu tounge out at him. 

He was about to jump when Khyunyun grabbed him by his shirt.

"Easy there boy, now if we dont hurry to detention we'll end up having another one." He said irritated, "And what do you mean you'll wait for Eunhyuk forever?! You're mine damnit!" 

"As if! Waiit.. what.. are you.. YAH! LEMME GO! THIS IS KIDNAPPING!!" He yelled as Kyu positioned him on his right shoulder. 

"Now, we'll be off. See you later! Eunhyuk sorry about you not able to come watch us play... Next time we'll all play together kay? See yah!" Then he walked away with a struggling boy on his shoulder yelling "" and "Illegal" and who knows what else. 

"Well, now thats over. Anyways, lets get this english question finished. What does "Dont cry over spilled milk mean?"

"I dont know... Umm dont get upset over a mistake that cant be changed?"

"Correct! wow, you're really getting better! At this rate your grades will come up before report cards are out! Its cause you have such an amazing tutor." I laughed, he smiled slightly. The whole lunch we were eating, chatting, and doing homework, im glad he was responding back to me now, its only been a while since i've been tutoring him. 

When the bell had finally rang we began to pack our stuff. We stood up, walking out of the library, i walked him to his class but before i left he grabbed my shirt.

"Thank you Donghae.. For everything.." His red bangs covering his face, but i could see that he blushed a bit. 

"No problem Eunhyuk! Hey umm.. you really wanted to come watch us play right?" He nodded in response, "Well how about this.. Why dont we both go to your house after school to ask if you could come? Im sure he'll say yes since i'll be bringing and taking you."

His head shot up and he looked slightly panicked, "Ah, Donghae.. it.. its okay really... You dont have to go through all the that trouble..." 

"Its no trouble at all! We want you to come so what do you say?" I asked him, he looked slightly hesitant to answer but he nodded. 

I was walking to my class but i couldn't help but to think why he was so hesitant to answer, it almost looked like he was afraid of something... not to mention he looked panicked when i suggested we go together to ask his father... Hmmm.. Something doesn't feel right...

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

' , THIS IS NOT GOOD, NOT ING GOOD AT ALL!!' I grabbed my hair in frustration, letting my head fall on the desk. 'My en dad is going to eat me alive!!!! I do want to go to the soccer game, but my dad already said no and when Donghae goes hes going to accuse me of bringing him just to say yes... Donghae... Donghae... he really is a nice guy... he's really handsome too... and smart... why would he go through all that just for me? Im a nobody anyway... He even hugged me...'

I blushed. 

'I HUGGED HIM!!!!!! AS I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!'

I Groaned in embarrassment.

After school-------

I walked out of class, i wasn't expecting Donghae to be waiting for me but he was. What happned next totally shocked me...

My heart flipped when he gave me his usual warm huge smile. 'What the ..? Why did my heart suddenly flip?! Ahh its probably nothing.. maybe im nervouse that we're going together.. yeah.. thats it...'

"Ready?" He asked, i nodded.

It wasn't a long drive, i was hoping it'd be but it wasn't it. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest, i didnt want Donghae to have an idea of whats going on in my household, that would be dangerous... He parked infront of the house, we both got out then walked to my front door. 

He knocked on the door and we waited a few seconds untill the door was suddenly opened revealing a flushed looking Sai. Disgusting, she was probably my dads disgusting .. .

Sai looked at Donghae with a puzzled expression. 

"May i help you?" She asked.

"Ah yes hello, um im looking for Eunhyuks father. Is he home?" He asked politely. 

"Eunhyuks father? Is Eun.. Oh! There he is, he's so scrawny that i didnt notice him behind you! Excuse me for a second let me go fetch him." She gave Donghae one of her best fake smiles, my stomech churned, she makes me sick... A few seconds later my dad came to the front door with a cigarette in his mouth, leaning against the door he asked, "May i help you?"

Donghae p.o.v---

Why was that ladys face so flushed? She doesn't look like Eunhyuk so she can't be his mom... His dad came down but he didn't really look like him.. just a bit but not really.. whats going on?

"May i help you?" His voice broke through my thoughts, i cleared my throat before i spoke.

"Yes, hello Mr.Lee. Im one of Eunhyuks friends who's going to play today at the soccer game,My friends and i would really arrpiciate it very much if you'd let him come see. He really wants too...I'll bring him home too." Eunhyuks dad didn't say anything right away instead he gave Eunhyuk a nasty look, it was barely noticeable but i caught it. He turned his attention to me, his intense stare made me a bit uncomfortable, i felt Eunhyuk shift a little closer to me.. My suspicion was right.. he is afraid. 

His father gave me a smile, it wasn't a warm smile, it was more like a smirk. 

"Sure, he can go. But make sure to bring him home once its over okay?" His smirk was scary, i felt some sweat forming on my forhead. He really did make me uncomfortable... 

"Sure thing Mr. Lee, come on lets go Eunhyuk." 

I was walking ahead of Eunhyuk, i looked behind me a bit and saw that Eunhyuks dad was staring straight at Eunhyuk, i pushed Eunhyuk infront of me telling him to hurry. I want him to get inside the car quickly, it felt like his dads stare would burst him into fire.

After the game im going to ask him about his family. As i was driving back to school so many thoughts crossed my mind. Who was that lady? Wheres his mom? Why does his dad give a dangeroous vibe? So many things that i want to ask him.. I know i dont have the right to ask him these sorts of questions since i havn't known him long, but theres something about him that makes me feel like i should protect him.. 

After the game, hopefully all my questions will be answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Hello my lovely subscribers and readers!!! :D I hope you all enjoy this update <3

Sheesh Eunhyuks dad gives off a scary vibe doesnt he? Poor Eunhyuk, dont worry Donghae will protect you! :D 

Subscribe&Comment <3 They make me happy !!! I love you all !