Chapter 6

I'll protect you, I promise.

---Same day----

Donghae p.o.v---

"He actually left! What the ?!" I said irritated, slouching back in my chair, "You guys, we need to go find him, fast."

"Let him be Donghae, let him cool off. He's high off his right now." Said Kyuhyun.

"No, Hae's right. We should go look for him. Who knows what he could do right now." Said Sungmin.

"You guys, he's just high, let the kid be." 

I got up from my chair and grabbed my things,"Well i dont care, im going to go find him. Im leaving."

"Wait Hae, i'll go with you." Sungmin stood up walking with me. Kyuhyun sighed but got up and followed us. 

We walked all over campus, we went to the class, the field, the cafeteria, hell even the bathroom, yet still no sign of him.

"Where could this kid be?" Sighed Kyuhyun. 'If he isn't here... then maybe... maybe...' "You guys, i think i know where he could be!" We went up to the rooftop and sure enough there was Eunhyuk, sleeping. 

We crept closer to him, cautiously, not wanting to wake him up.

"Is he dead?" Joked Kyuhyun, which resulted in Sungmin smacking him. "Oww, i was jokeing." 

I crouched next to him, he looked so peaceful and calm sleeping.. he looks completely the opposite when he's awake. He looks so... so angelic... The sound of the bell interuppted my thoughts.

"Hey you guys, maybe we should get back to class... but what about him?" Kyuhyun asked pointed at Eunhyuk.

"Lets just tell the teacher that we have an emergency soccer practice session, then after we go to the cafeteria and bring him some water and food, im sure he'll be hungry when he wakes up. Sungmin would you stay with him for the mean time?" 

"Ofcourse."

"Alright, Kyu? Lets go."

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

'Nooo, no! let me go! dont touch me!!' I yelled, at the top of my lungs, trying to pry myself off of this monsters hands.

'Shut the hell up! Dont you ing raise your voice at me, you sack of !' He smacked my cheek with such force that i fell to the ground, clutching onto my throbbing cheek, i didnt dare to look up.

"Listen to me, and you listen to me good. You will never bring up your goddam ing mother in this house again, you hear me?! She is ing dead, so there is no point in even bringing that up."

"She's not a ..." I whispered, i looked up meeting his burning eyes, "She is not a ! You're the ing here!! You're the one who cheated on her with all those ing dirty !" 

"Why you ing!" He grabbed my throat, "Shut the up, since you're going to be living here with us  i am going to teach you some manners so you'd learn to never speak like that to me again.!'

------

"EUNHYUK, EUNHYUK WAKE UP!!"

My eyes shot open but i couldn't see anything since my tears are blurring my vision. I felt a pair of hands brushing away my tears, those hands are..

"S..Sungmin?" 

He smiled at me and continued wiping away the tears, "Yes Eunhyukkie, its me." 

"Wh..what are you doing he..here?" I asked, bewildered. Why would anybody be here?

"Well after you ran off, Donghae and I got worried so we came looking for you." 

"Worried? No ones ever worried about me..." I whispered. I gasped when he started craddling me.. i couldn't help the blush that made its way to my cheeks. 

"Well you made us worried, you made me worry even more when you started crying in your sleep.... It seems like you were having a nightmare."

"More like a flashback.."  I whispered in his chest, but he didnt seem to notice. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, how can a human being like him be worried about me? He is too kind...

"Hey we..MINNIE!!!!" 

I Jumped out of Sungmins hold and rolled on the floor, feeling embarrased. Kyuhyun looks betrayed and Donghae's laughing. 

"Minnie! I leave you alone for 10 minutes and you're holding some other guy!? What is this?!" 

"Its called comforting a friend. Duh." Responded Sungmin nonchalantly. Sungmin and Kyuhyun started bickering, i didnt notice Donghae sitting down next to me.

"Hey Eunhyuk, how are you feeling?" He asked me, smiling kindly at me. I blushed, 'Jeez why are these guys so hott?'

"I..im fine.. Just really..." GRROOOWWWLLLL "Hungry..." I said embarrased. He laughed and nodded at me, he turned around then put a bag infront of me. I looked at him confused. 

"Well, we figured you'd be hungry since.. Well since you were high off your . So we decided to get you some food and water." 

"Oh wow.. T..Thank you..." I feel really greatful, no ones ever been this nice to me ever since... ever since my mom died.

"No problem. Eat up." 

-----After school.----

I was walking out of campus listning to my ipod when someone tapped me. I flinched but turned around and saw Donghae. 

"Hi." I said, feeling a bit awkward. 

"Hi yourself Eunhyuk. Going home?" He asked, i nodded, "Im actually here to ask you if you wanted to hang with us? We're going to play soccer and maybe go get some food after we're done. So what do you say? Want to come??" 

He's.. he's inviting me to hang out? Sungmins going to be there too! But.. but i wish i could..

"Thank you for inviting me, but... i cant.." I said, dissapointment going through my body. 

"Oh? Why?" He asked, I cant tell you... i cant tell anybody...

"I have some things to do at home, and if i dont finish them i'll get in trouble.."

Donghae p.o.v---

"I have some things to do at home, and if i dont finish them i'll get in trouble.." He looks so sad... something about him just makes me want to take care of him... he just lookes lonely and lost..

I sighed, "Aww dont you like us Eunhyuk?" I teased, he looked up alarmed and shook his head at a rapid pace, heheheh what a cute kid.

:"I do! I just dont.. want to get in trouble..." 

I patted his shoulder, "Haha im just teasing Eunhyuk, its okay. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble either. Then i guess next time when you're not busy you should come and hang with us?" He nodded, "Okie dokie then, do you want a ride home?" I offered him but he refused, "Okay then see you tomorow! Oh right and the soccer game is tomorow afterschool so you should stay and come and watch."

He looked at me, then gave me a gummy smile, "Thank you for inviting me Donghae, goodbye."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Im so sorry for the short chapter but thats all i could think of for this chapter, if i kept on typing it'd be SUPER long. Im sorry that is seems like a sunmin/eunhyuk story but i promise you it is not!!! There will be Haehyuk i promise! Thank you for being so patient with me and with these stories of mine :) Im really thankful! And i've been speeling "throat" wrong this whole entire time!! Instead of THROAT i wrote THROUGHT. UGH

I hope you enjoyed and dont forget to subscribe and comment! They make me happy !!

Subscribe&Comment <3