Surprise...?

It All Started as an Act

I'd just finished recording Star King and was getting in the van with the members when I felt my phone vibrate twice, telling me I had a text. Wondering who could possibly be texting me, I pulled it out and checked. My heart sped up when I saw who it was from: Dae Oppa.

"Hey, I was wondering
what kind of chocolates
you liked?

-your husband keke :)"

"Hey, what is it, you're turning all red!" Rachel asked.

Tris grabbed the phone out of my hand and read the text out loud, bringing shouts from all the members. "OoOoOh~~" they chorused.

I blushed and grabbed the phone back.

"I like all kinds of chocolates, why?" I replied.

His answer came almost immediately. "Just curious. See you at the filming ^_^"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day of the filming for our 4th meeting came. I was still puzzled by his question (along with the fact that he had texted me at all) and planned to ask him about it. I arrived at our house and set down my bags and coat. I looked around to see if he was there yet; I saw no sign of him, so I started to make some ramen since I happened to be hungry.

I was putting the scissors to the ramen packet when a pair of hands covered my eyes. Thank goodness I decided to wear contacts today...

Surprised, I flinched, but I knew who it was already. "Oppa, what are you doing?"

Daehyun laughed and removed his hands. "Stopping you from eating."

"Why? I'm hungry."

"Good, because--oh hey look, a letter from the staff." A staff member came up and gave us a letter. It informed us that we had tickets to go see a movie. We hopped into the van and arrived at a fancy-looking theater.

"Let's go get some popcorn. And drinks. Oh, do you want candy too?" Daehyun asked the minute we walked in. Ahh, always hungry, huh?

"Sure," I said, and we walked over to buy them.

Some staff members showed us to where we were supposed to be. It was empty in there except for me, Daehyun, and the staff. We settled into our (super comfy) seats and started munching popcorn from our large bucket. The fact that we were sharing a drink didn't escape my notice either, but I'm a really big fan of movies, so luckily I didn't freak out.

It turns out we were watching the first episode of our WGM, complete with editing and the studio's reactions, of course. So we got to enjoy and relive the awkwardness and adventures of that first meeting all over again, along with discovering what was going on with the other party before we met.

And then we got to the private interviews.

PD: "So, what did you think of your first meeting?"

Daehyun: "I liked it. I think it went pretty well, but there's still...awkwardness...between us."

PD: "Are you happy with who your wife is?"

Daehyun: "Yes."

PD: "She was one of the names you wrote down, right?"

My heart almost stopped. What?! Really?! I must be hearing things. Someone pinch me. Now. It then cut to the studio, who all simultaneously gasped and shouted.

Daehyun: "Uh...yes."

>.< Calm down, calm down, it's ok. Breathe. Calm down...but did he really--stop. Just stop thinking for a minute.

I could feel my heart racing and my face turning red anyway, though. Beside me, Daehyun fidgeted and cleared his throat. I snuck a glance over at him and saw that his face was also rather red.

And then it was my turn.

PD: "How did you feel your first meeting went?"

Me:  "Uhh...I think it was good. I was happy. I liked it--I get the feeling that Daehyun-ssi is very nice, and caring, and can be protective of me."

It was now my turn to fidget uncomfortably.

PD: "Were you happy when you found out who your husband was?"

Me: "Yes, I was very happy and satisfied."

I was about ready to jump out of my seat and go hide somewhere. But there was more.

PD: "When you filled out the application, 'B.A.P's Daehyun' was one of the names you wrote down, right?"

Me: "Uh...yes."

Oh, gosh, no, someone save me. I need to go. What is the staff thinking?! It's like an indirect confession to each other, and we're not even initiating it ourselves!

But then it cut to the studio, where they were rejoicing in earnest. "OOHHHHHHHH~ they like each other! OOOHHHHHHHH~~~!"

I heard Daehyun clear his throat again, and suddenly I found the popcorn very interesting. "Um, so, uh...you want to go somewhere?"

I stood up and nodded, looking anywhere but at him. I felt him grab my hand and I felt my heart fly again. So much for trying to calm down. He pulled me along with him somewhere. Suddenly he stopped. "Oh, wait," he muttered, and tied something over my eyes.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and I gave a small shriek. "Ahh!" Then reflexes kicked in and I put my arms around his neck--I was painfully aware of how close we were, but with being blindfolded, I couldn't let go for fear of falling. He kept walking somewhere, still with me in his arms, and I could feel his heart beating.

Finally he stopped and let me down. "Dae oppa, can I take this off now?" I asked him, hand on the blindfold, ready to unfold it.

He grabbed my hand. "No, just wait."

Daehyun led me somewhere, and eventually we stopped. "Okay, you can take that off now."

I removed the blindfold and gasped. We were in a dark room that was lit everywhere with white candles. I realized it was our room, in our house, with the furniture pushed back to make room. Daehyun put an arm on my shoulder and grinned shyly. "You like it?"

"It's so pretty!"

"I know it's kind of late, but this is for Valentine's Day. Try to ignore the fact that that was over a month ago, hehe...I was afraid you wouldn't like it."

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Nope, I love it. But what exactly are we doing here?"

"Uhh, I actually didn't figure that out yet. I don't know, I guess I can sing for you if you want me to."

I smiled at him and found a space on the floor near the bed to sit down on. "Sure."

"Oh! Before I forget, I made you chocolates."

"You MADE me chocolates?" I asked, gaping at him.

"Yeah, you see the effort I put in?" He took out a heart-shaped box and opened it, revealing a variety of chocolates.

"Omo, Dae oppa, you're the best!" I cried and popped one in my mouth. "Mmmmm~~it's so delicious!"

"Really?" He sat down beside me, took one, and ate it too, his eyes going wide. "Mmmm, I'm good!"

I laughed. "So, sing for me, oppa."

Daehyun serenaded me with a ballad that had me blushing again. After that, we sat in silence for a while, but it didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable. Instead, it felt rather peaceful. At some point I must have fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes, my head was on Daehyun's shoulder. Wait, my head is on his shoulder? And is that...his head...on my head? I listened to his breathing: steady, slow, deep. So he must be sleeping.

I didn't want to wake him, so I closed my eyes again, and let myself fall asleep to Daehyun's steady breathing.

 

A/N: Oohhhh, they found out they like each other--or at least, had each other on the applications. What's going to happen?

Ahhhhh~ my feeeeels while writing this XD

And I'm thinking that I won't write this in consecutive chapters--that's really a lot, especially when I have a lot planned to happen and for this WGM couple to last a little over a year. So, maybe one time I'll have their meeting one day, and another chapter, say, in June (because right now in the story it's March-ish.) I'm thinking sometimes I might have fillers too--Daehyun's POV of past chapters (I might name them FB--ch ___ so you can know which chapter it's a flashback of). Some of these I'm dying to write in his POV. I'm not sure yet, nothing's concrete, I just wanted to let you know ahead of time.

COMMMENT please. Have a nice day~ ^o^v