Brothers-in-Law

It All Started as an Act

It was time for the filming of our third episode on We Got Married. Daehyun and I hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, since he was busy promoting in Japan with B.A.P, but finally it was time to film again. We'd kept in contact, but between us there was still a slight air of awkwardness, since after all we were only "married" or "a couple" on the show.

I arrived about 10 minutes late and rushed to the filming site, apologizing to all of the staff members. They acknowledged me, and we got right to filming. We were at the park again. Daehyun was sitting on a bench, on his phone. " 'Morning, oppa," I said as I approached him.

He looked up and gave me a smile. "Oh, 'morning!"

As I sat down beside him, one of the staff walked up to us and gave us an envelope. I looked curiously over Daehyun's shoulder as he read the letter out loud. "To: Daehyun and Tina, we're happy to announce that we've found a house fitting for the two of you. Please come to this address." 

Daehyun looked at me with a blank expression. I stared back at him. About three seconds later, I burst out shouting and clapping like a little kid. "Oppa! We have a house!"

He stood up and held out his hand for a high-five. As our hands touched, he grabbed it and pulled me up. "Let's go!" he said excitedly, in English, which made me inevitably grin at him. It sounded more like "less GO!!!"

Suddenly Daehyun stopped walking. "Oh wait, you're from America. My English wouldn't impress you," he said thoughtfully with a pout.

I laughed and playfully shoved him with my free hand. "It's ok. My Korean isn't that great either."

 

-15 minutes later-

The two of us stood perfectly still, heads pointed up, mouths wide open.

"Um, oppa, are you sure this is the right place?"

He glanced down at the letter to check the address. "Yeah, it says so right here."

We were staring at a fancy-looking white house, two stories high. It had a balcony and a huge front yard, complete with fencing all around the house. I cleared my throat. "Well then. Let's go in, oppa."

He nodded and we opened the gates. One of the staff whispered that the door was open. Daehyun opened the door and held it for me, motioning for me to go first. Manners. Even in shock he still has manners. I walked through and gasped. "Wah~," I heared Daehyun say from behind me. It was even more beautiful inside. There were two couches and a table in the living room to greet us. As I explored the house with Daehyun, I found a kitchen, and a bathroom, and a bedroom upstairs--with a bed, a table, a TV, and a huge window that led to a balcony.

We headed back downstairs into the kitchen. I jumped up and down, taking his hands. "Oppa! Our house is so amazing!"

He started jumping with me. "I know!"

I went to look in the fridge to see if there was anything inside. I saw some meat, vegetables, and milk. I heard Daehyun come up behind me. "Tina-ah, we should invite the B.A.P members."

I whirled around to face him. "What?"

He nodded, looking perfectly serious. "Yeah, I said we should invite the B.A.P members. They've been wanting to meet you in person. And don't worry, if things get awkward I'm here."

I swallowed and nodded, then headed into the living room to sit on the couch. He sat down next to me and pulled out his phone. "I'll call Youngjae." He put it on speaker.

"What?" Youngjae answered. 

I laughed into a pillow and saw Daehyun look over at me with a hint of a blush. "Yah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just laying down."

"What are the rest of the members doing?"

"Nothing. We're all at home today. Why?"

"Well, I'm here with my wife and we're filming We Got Married. You all wanna come to our house?" Daehyun said while looking at me.

"OH, you got a house? Yeah, sure, we'll be there soon. What's the address?"

Daehyun told him and Youngjae said that the members would be there in about half an hour. Then he looked at me. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

A little confused, I nodded. We went up to the bedroom and he plopped face-down onto the bed. I stood there, awkwardly looking at him. I couldn't stop myself from blushing, and grabbed a pillow from the bed. I whacked him in the back. "Ah, Dae oppa! What are you doing?"

"I'm tired," he replied, looking at me. "I'm gonna sleep. You should sleep too." He patted the space beside him.

I blushed even harder.

He laughed and sat up. "Fine, just sit."

I didn't move. He sighed and reached over to pull me down, making me sit, when the doorbell rang. "That was fast," I heard him mutter as we headed downstairs. The moment the door was open, chaos ensued. "WAHHHHH~" I heard Himchan shouting.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH~!" the rest of the members yelled as they looked around. Finally they spotted me standing in the corner. "Sister-in-law!"

They shoved Daehyun over to where I was and laughed hysterically. "OHOHO! Aren't they the most awesome couple?"

Daehyun simply glared at them. "Shouldn't you introduce yourselves?"

"OH! RIGHT!" They all got into a line and saluted. "We are B.A.P! Yes sir!" They then individually introduced themselves. Though honestly...I already knew who was who after years of being a fan.

Youngjae raised his eyebrows at Daehyun and me. "So, I see your skinship has progressed rather quickly, huh?"

I looked down and realized that we were holding hands. I let go quickly, blushing, but Daehyun grabbed it again. "Well yeah, we're married."

But none of them were listening. They were all gone, scattered around the house. exploring it. "OH! There's ONE bed up here! Scandalous!" Himchan cried from upstairs.

"Hey hyung, you have anything to eat here?" Zelo asked from the kitchen.

"OMO the balcony!" Youngjae yelled.

"HEY the bathroom is so big, it's amazing!" Jongup's voice came from down the hall.

Only Yongguk was still standing in the living room, looking out the window. "It's nice here," he said in a perfectly calm, deep voice.

Daehyun sighed and shook his head. "Sorry," he said to me with an apologetic grin.

"It's okay, it's more entertaining here now." I walked to the kitchen and saw Zelo scanning the contents of our fridge. "Zelo oppa, what are you doing?"

He jumped and turned around to look at me. "Looking for--" he started to answer, then shut up when Daehyun walked into the room.

"Tina, why did you call him Zelo 'oppa'?" He stood between me and Zelo.

"Uhh..well...because he's older than me?"

He frowned. "But I'm your husband. And he's yonger than me. So you don't need to call him oppa."

Meanwhile Zelo was slowly backing out of the kitchen. Once he was gone, I raised my eyebrows at Daehyun. "You can be really scary, huh? You put fear into the members' hearts."

He laughed and didn't answer. We went back to the living room, where all the members had gathered again. Daehyun and the members started talking amongst each other. I felt awkward, but throughout the whole time Daehyun had a reassuring grip on my hand. Eventually they left, pushed out the door by a very strict-sounding Bang Yongguk. Before he left too, he waved at us and said, "Have fun, you two."

The door shut behind him, and I gave a sigh. Daehyun leaned back into the couch. "Thinking back, we probably shouldn't have invited them."

I laughed. "No, it was fun. Are they always that energetic?"

"Nah, I think it was just because you were here too." He suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me upstairs to the bedroom again. He sat down and patted the spot next to him. "Sit."

I sat, looking anywhere but at him. I could already feel a blush coming on. 

He sighed and fell back against the bed, spreading his arms and closing his eyes. I only stared at him, blushing harder. He cracked open one eye. "We need to fix this awkwardness. We're not even doing anything weird."

I blushed even harder, if possible. He put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me back, so that I was laying down next to him, on one of his arms. 

What...I...he...what...? I can't even think anymore!

He turned so that he was facing me. I snuck a look at him, and he was studying me intently. I blushed, more so than before, even. I swear, at this rate, I might get a heart attack, my heart was beating so fast. "You're really red," he commented.

I groaned inwardly. Of all the things he could've said, he commented on how red my face was. Could I just go and die somewhere? =_=

I sat up and grabbed a pillow, hugging it. "Yah, oppa, what are you even doing?" I blurted as soon as I got my mouth to work properly again.

He laughed and stayed in the same position. "Enjoying some time with my wife. How about you?"

I buried my face in the pillow. "I'm hugging a pillow and not looking at my husband."

"That's not right!" he said dryly and grabbed the pillow from me.

"Hey, give it back!" I cried, trying to get the pillow back. He'd gotten up and was waving it around, out of my reach. "That's not fair, you're too tall for me!" I whined like a kid.

"Come get it~" he called back as he ran around the room.

I chased him all around, trying to get back the pillow. Are we seriously doing this? Acting like kids? Oh well, I'm a kid at heart anyways. And apparently, so is he.

After I went down the stairs, where I saw him a few seconds ago, I looked around for him and couldn't find him anywhere. As I walked into the kitchen, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, a hand holding the pillow. "Hehehehe~" I heard him laugh into my ear.

Much as I wanted to stay still, I grabbed the pillow and whirled around to whack him.

"What was that for?!" he cried.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I felt like it."

He tried to get the pillow back and I ran away, our roles reversed now.

 

A/N: So...too much? I think it might be too fluffy. But oh well I like fluff :3

And you guys, you're scaring me. No one has commented or anything, so does that mean you like it? Don't like it? Comment, please T-T