An Evil Couple

It All Started as an Act

A week had past, and it was time to film for our next episode on We Got Married. The staff had given directions to my manager on where to go, and he drove me to a big park. I was able to find the crew fairly quickly and saw they were still setting up equipment.  I greeted them and walked to an empty bench to sit down on and wait while they got everything ready. Once settled, I took out a book from my bag and started reading.

A few minutes later, I felt someone sit down next to me on the bench. I looked up and saw that it was Daehyun. "Hello," he said politely. 

"Hello. How are you today?" I answered him, fully aware of the awkwardness that had never quite left us, and seemed to have grown stronger.

Daehyun scratched the back of his head. "Uh, good I guess. It's still pretty early in the morning though, so I'm a bit tired." He gave me a tired-looking smile and I nodded understandingly. Being idols, we had busy lives. One schedule, then the next...it was a miracle if we got the proper amount of sleep.

"Yeah," I agreed, and looked up towards the sky. It was sunny outside today, and surprisingly warm, considering it was the middle of February. "It's nice outside today though."

He nodded and then silence came back. I sighed inwardly. At least we got rid of some of the awkwardness before filming started. "We're ready!" the PD shouted.

"Yes, coming!" Daehyun and I both answered.

After we got mic'ed, they told us to act like we'd just arrived, and do whatever we were doing before. So I sat down on the bench and took out my book again, while I felt Daehyun sit down next to me. "Hello, Tina-ssi," I heard him say again.

I looked over at him and gave a bright smile. "Hello, Daehyun-ssi!"

Now, that's not to say I was "acting fake", or anything like that. It was more like being more expressive of what I felt on the inside, and making it more visible. That's what usually happens on shows anyway. Usually there was a script to follow--We Got Married is no exception, only that they don't tell us what do say or do, exactly. More like just giving hints on where to go, or suggestions on what to do. The rest was up to us.

"What do you want to do today?" Daehyun asked me.

"Uhh...I don't know. The amusement park maybe?" Or a haunted house. That usually helps with the awkwardness, and causes skinskip that we don't notice too. No, wait...

"Then we should go to the amusement park!" he exclaimed happily. "I actually haven't been there for a while, and the last time I went was with the B.A.P members for a show."

We got into a van that the staff had prepared. While on the way there, I thought of something and turned to face him. "We keep calling each other 'Daehyun-ssi' or 'Tina-ssi". But we're married, we shouldn't be calling each other that."

Daehyun nodded. "That's what I was thinking to. We should come up with names to call each other."

"Yeah, can I call you 'oppa'?"

He grinned at me, amused. "I guess."

I felt myself blush as I asked the question, but it needed to be asked. "So, would it be okay if I called you something cute-sounding?"

Daehyun laughed. Oh my gosh, I love that laugh! "What kind of names were you thinking of?"

"Uhhhh....Daehyun oppa? Dae oppa? DaeDae oppa? Wait, no, DaeDae oppa is too much," I said, scrunching my nose and frowning.

He laughed again. "Any on of them is fine. Would it be too weird if I called you 'jagi' once in a while?"

My eyes widened and I blushed. "Uhh...I guess it's okay?"

"Well then that's good, the problem's taken care of. And look, we're here!" He said, pointing outside. As he had his hand up I noticed he was wearing the ring.

We got out of the van and entered the amusement park. There were all sorts of rides, and he pointed to one. It was one of those rides that went up extremely high, and dropped down very fast, very suddenly. "As long as we don't go on that," he said slowly, "any ride is okay."

I laughed at him. "Why? That's my favorite ride though."

He sighed. "I'm afraid of heights."

"Really? But can't we go on it once? Just for me?"

"No," he said, giving me an evil smile and grabbing my hand. "We'll go somehwere else."

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me somewhere, until I realized he was heading toward the haunted house. "Oh no, please don't tell me we're going in there."

"Hehehe," he laughed evilly. "Yes we are."

I tried to pull my hand back, or at least tug him the other way, but he had a death grip on my hand. Plus, he was too strong for me. So I was pulled helplessly and defenselessly into the house of horrors. At least he was in front of me.

Suddenly something popped out of nowhere and I felt a hand on my arm. "AAAAHHHHHHH~! OPPA!" I screamed and backhugged Daehyun. I buried my face in his back. I could feel him laugh. "Hehehe~"

I felt the urge to slap his arm or something, but I was not letting go. I hated haunted houses, and I hated random "ghosts" that popped out of nowhere. There was a flash of light, a BOOM!, and a shadow. I heard an evil laugh from speakers around us, and cold air--fog-like stuff--on the ground blowing up at us. I hugged Daehyun tighter, whimpering. "It's okay," I heard him say. "Even if something tries to kill you, at least it'll kill us both."

"Ah~what are you saying, Dae oppa?!" I lifted my face from his back to scream at him.

"Hehehehehe~"

I sighed, and we finally exited the haunted house. Once outside, I realized what I was doing--backhugging him tight, my face in his back--and let go. "That was horrible!" I burst out.

"No, that was fun!" He seemed to be very amused.

Well, then. If he enjoyed scaring me so much... "Hey, Dae oppa, we should go on that scary thing up there."

His face paled, seeing where I was pointing. I mimicked him, "Hehehehe~" and grabbed his arm, running in case he tried to stop me.

We got in line--rather, I got in line, and dragged him with me, who was begging not to go on there. "If you can make me go in a haunted house, I can make you go on a ride that goes real~ly high," I informed him as I dragged him onto the seat. He realized it was too late when the guy in charge of the ride walked around to make sure we all had our seatbelts on properly, and clutched the thing in a death grip, his eyes squeezed shut. I leaned in close to his ear. "Hehehehe~"

Despite seeming like he was preparing to die, he opened one and and made a face at me. I gave him an evil grin in return and settled back into my seat. I made a point of describing to him how high we were going, and whooping and shouting like a madperson on the way down. When the ride was over, I looked over at him. He looked greenish. Daehyun whipped his head around to face me, and said in a perfectly serious voice, "You, Tina-ssi, are an evil, scary person."

I laughed at that. "Hehehehe~I'm learning from a certain evil oppa here that likes haunted houses."

He grinned back at me and we went on all of the other rides that both were okay with. We made a deal; if he didn't make me go on or to something scary, I wouldn't make him go on rides that went really high.

On the way back from the amusement park in the van, Daehyun sighed and leaned back against the seat. "That was the most fun I've had in a while."

I had to agree. "Me too."

He grinned out the window. "We should do something like this again sometime." Daehyun turned back to me and smiled evilly. "Hehehehe~"

I stuck out my tongue at him. "Hehehehe~"

The cameraman gave us a thumbs-up and switched off the camera. In all honesty, I'd forgotten about the cameras and staff for the most part. Daehyun went back to staring out the window when suddenly he turned back to me. "Hey, Tina-ssi, do you have a cellphone?"

"Yeah," I answered, rather surprised by the suddenness of his question.

"We should exchange numbers then," he replied, pulling out his phone.

I pulled out my phone too. "Okay," I said with a smile, and gave him my phone while I took his. I entered my number and gave it back to him. When I got my phone back, I saw he'd saved his number as 'Dae Oppa'. I smiled and tried to look at his phone to see what he'd saved my number as, but he moved back and turned so I couldn't see what he was doing, chuckling to himself. Once he was done, he held the phone out so I could see. He'd entered it as 'My Wife'. "That okay?" he asked.

I nodded and grinned at him as the van stopped and we got out, our second episode filming done.

 

A/N: So...hey. I think I may be progressing too fast, but the whole point of this was to get rid of the awkwardness between them :3
What do you think?