Casted

It All Started as an Act

I was with the girls in the practice room when our manager walked in. 

"Tina-ah, something came for you."

I looked up at him in surprise and walked to him. "For me?"

The other members crowded around us. "What is it?" Yuki asked.

I looked at it. The package was labeled with a very familiar "We Got Married" logo on it. I opened it and saw a letter inside.

"Oh my god, unnie! You must have gotten cast for the show's new season!" Yuki shouted, jumping up and down like a little kid.

......

Everyone was silent for a few seconds.

......

"OH MY GOD, I GOT CASTED FOR WE GOT MARRIED!" I screamed.

"WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?" Tris screeched back.

"Congratulations!" Yuri grinned and patted my shoulder.

"We should plan something for your first meeting!" Minah added.

"Oh my goodness, Tina, that's great!" Rachel beamed.

..... *sudden silence*

We turned around and all stared at our manager.

He stared back and raised one eyebrow. Then he smiled and told me, "It's great you got casted, Tina. Hope you have fun on the show, whoever your 'husband' is."

I nodded at him and said thanks. I promptly turned my attention back to the letter. 

 

"To: Sky High's Tina

The 'We Got Married' staff is happy to announce that you have been casted for our next season. Our first filming session, and also your first meeting with your husband, will be in two weeks, on February 17th. 

We will further discuss with your managers where and when would be the best time, but we will have a van ready to drive you to the meeting location.

Enclosed you will find a letter that your husband has written, as a self-introduction to his hobbies and what he likes, as you probably remember us requesting from you as well when you applied for our show.

We hope you two all the best and that you enjoy your time with your husband on our show.

Sincerely,
The 'We Got Married' Staff"

 

I finished reading the letter aloud and all of the members and I stared at each other with silly grins on our faces. "Yah, Tina, who do you think it is?" Tris asked me.

Now, I'm generally not one of those giggly, totally girly-type girls, but the thought of being on the show with a male idol that I really liked made me uncontrollably happy. I giggled. "I don't know, I hope it's somebody I like."

Tris waggled her eyebrows at me. "Like who, B.A.P's Daehyun? Zelo maybe? Or one of the EXO members?"

I blushed. "Oh stop, I might get my hopes up."

All the members laughed.

Minah perked up suddenly. "Hey, you know what you should do? We should give you a mission on your first meeting! Umm....what should we have you do?"

Rachel grinned and joined in. "Well, we are all singers. You should sing him a song, if you like him!"

I hit her playfully. "I'm the rapper of this group! I can't sing!"

She just grinned at me evilly in reply. "We'll figure something out."

 

 

A/N: Sorry this is short...I wanted to save the actual meeting for the next chapter =D