Onwards to Music Bank

Babysitting Super Junior

Chapter Seven:

~Sang’s POV~

“Hurry up hyungs!” I yelled from the living room. I held my clipboard all professional like.

“Dong, Leeteuk and Heechul! Get out here!” I yelled again and Ryeowook covered his ears.

“Yah! We’re coming.” Leeteuk walked in wearing a full out suit with a red dress shirt and a light shade red for his tie.

“I need help with my tie.” Donghae ran up to me.

“Aish, and how old are you?” I smirked.

“He’s five remember?” Sungmin bounced behind me.

“If I’m five then you’re three.” Donghae stuck his tongue out as Sungmin did the same.

I reached for his tie but my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Your ride has arrived out front.”

“Kamsamnida.” I hung up.

“Okay, we don’t want to be late so let’s hurry.” I handed Leeteuk my clipboard and told him to read off who’s carpooling who. I turned towards Donghae and started working on his tie.

“I can’t believe you hyung. I always thought you’d tie your own tie.”

“Well I’m clumsy.” He shrugged but I slapped him and told him to stop moving.

“I cannot believe you hyung. Twenty something and you still can’t tie a tie.” After I finished I slapped his chest.

“Let’s go guys.”

 

Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin and Shindong took one limo and Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk rode one with me. I had to sit in the passenger seat since there wasn’t any room in the back.

I rested my head against the window and stared at the city lights passing by.

“You’re a little young to be the manager aren’t you?” the driver glanced at me.

“Neh, I’m just subbing in for my uncle.”

“Jung Hoon has a nephew? I never knew he had any siblings.”

“You talk to him?”

“Sure, we always talk whenever these kids have a performance to get to.”

“How long have you been there driver?”

“Probably since their debut.”

“Jincha? That’s quite a while if you ask me.”

He chuckled. “Yup, I’m just glad they are never drunk when I drive.” He lowered his voice. “I heard Sungmin gets knocked out easily.” I stared at him until we both busted out laughing.

“I’m Lee by the way.”

“Sang Hyuk, but you can call me Sang.”

“Nice to meet you Sang.”

My phone rang. “And look who it is.” I grinned and answered it.

“Sang!” Sungmin yelled.

“Ne hyung.”

“Umm…we have a slight problem. Our driver said he has a family emergency and needs to get to the hospital right away.”

“But we’re on our way to the-“

“I know but he really needs to go.” I paused and thought about it.

“Hand the phone over to him.”

After a few seconds of shuffling the driver answered.

“So you really need to go?”

“Ne, my wife’s in the hospital.”

“Well how do you plan on getting there?”

“I was planning on stopping near the grocery store up ahead,” I glanced up and saw he was right. “And I have a friend there who can drive me.”

“Then who’s going to drive the limo there?”

“I’m sorry sir but I really have to go.”

I bit my lip in thought and sighed. “Fine, we’re stopping at that store right there. The driver needs to leave and I’m driving.” I told Lee.

“Manager! Why are we stopping here?” Kyuhyun asked once I pulled small window away.

“We have a slight problem but I’ll be driving the other limo. So behave on the way there.”

I glared at Eunhyuk who was messing with Donghae’s tie.

“Ne manager.” Donghae smiled at me in thanks as Eunhyuk pulled away.

“So if you need anything just call me cell.”

“We’ll miss you Evil Manager!” Ryeowook stuck his tongue at me. I flicked his forehead and he whined at the pain.

“Alright! Super Junior Fighting!” I yelled.