Imposter!

Babysitting Super Junior

Ryeowook on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Sang's POV~

I should call samchon to see if he arrived yet. I ran to my room and grabbed the phone.

I tapped the floor with my foot as his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo samchon!"

"Yoboseyo. How are you fitting in? The boys treating you right?"

"Ye samchon. They're fine. Just some issues with Siwon but nothing I can't handle. What about you? Got there safely?"

"Ye. I just got home."

"Tell your parents I said Hi."

"No problem kiddo."

"Yah. I'm not a kid no more."

"Oh yeah, you're as tall as an adult alright."

"Y-yah. Stop being so sarcastic. When are you going to the doctors?"

"In about two days. Don't worry, I'll be fine. How are the boys?"

"They're good. Kyuhyun is sick so I kept him home."

"Kept? Sounds like you own him now." He chuckled.

"Whatever."

"Well i guess you don't have much to do for the day. But in case I forget, some workers at SM know you're working so there might be a meeting with managers for schedule wise."

"So...I might meet Girls' Generation,Shinee and even f(x)!?"

"Uhh maybee." I laughed along with him.

"Don't worry. I won't freak out...promise."

"Sang..."

"Yah! Don't worry."

"Well I have to go unpack and all so I'll check in tomorrow."

"Okay samchon. Byee!"

"Wait," i paused. "Be careful with how you act around them. Okay?" I heard the worry in his voice.

"Ye samchon."

"Well, you have a nice day too."

I was flipping through the channels just to find nothing to watch. The ring of the doorbell got me to my feet.

Finally, something to do. But before I opened the door i remembered, who would be the visitor?

I opened the door slightly to see who it was. It was just an old...ish woman.

"Annyeong." I opened the door and bowed. The woman looked old enough to be an ahjumma. But i was scared to call her that. She had gray hair and the whole cleaner outfit; apron, gloves and hairnet.

"Annyeong. I'm the housekeeper and you are...?"

"I'm the uhh...friend of Leeteuk hyung."

"Ah i see. Is anyone home at the moment?"

"Kyuhyun is just sick in bed but everyone else is out."

"Oh. Well that's fine. If you can,can you just leave the room a few minutes so I can clean the dorm up a bit?"

"Umm..."

"You wouldn't refuse you're ahjumma now would you?" She smiled sweetly.

"N-ne. Just let me get changed. I have to go anyways really quick."

"Okay. I'll wait."

I closed the door lightly and walked to my room. After a few minutes I decided on wearing some black jeans,white sneakers, a light blue t shirt and a navy sweater. Grabbing my phone, keys and the schedules I walked by Kyuhyun's room.

He was sound asleep so i scribbled a quick note and placed it on the desk.

"Thank you for waiting ahjumma." She smiled.

"Now run along." He pushed me roughly out. Rude much?

I waited by the elevator and it dinged when it finally arrived.

An old woman with jeans and a bandana wrapped around her hair walked out with a cartful of cleaning supples.

"Annyeong. You must be Sang Hyuk."

"Uh ye. How did you know?"

"Jung Hoon sent me a photo to let me know who's in charge of Super Junior until he comes back."

"Oh. Well that's nice of him. Where are you headed?"

"Well i usually come around now to clean up the dorm."

"Oh really? Here I'll help." I helped push her cart while she pushed the bucket and mop.

"I didn't think it'd take two housekeepers."

"Two?"

"Ye, an ahjumma came in already."

"But I'm the only one who cleans."

"Wait...if you're the ahjumma who comes daily....then who's in there?"

Our eyes widened. "Here take this." She handed me a broom while she held a dust cleaner. Well this'll be interesting.

"One,two-" i slowly and quietly pushed the door. When we entered I saw a cleaner cart next to the shoe rack. Oh this person gonna get a smacking.

"I'll check in the kitchen." Ahjumma said.

I walked to the living but saw no sign of anyone was here. Wait a minute...i told her that Kyuhyun was home. Oh damn!

I ran to his room quietly and I heard a girl's voice. Whoever it was must be an ELF.

I opened the door ajar and saw a girl taking photos with Kyuhyun while he was still asleep.

She was giggling every time she saw the pictures.

"Oh these photos are so amazing! Kyu oppa," she stared at him. "I know we'll make the perfect couple."

I cleared my throat and folded my arms. The girl turned quickly and her eyes widened.

"And you are?"

She opened to speak but I cut her off. "Let's see, you must have been that ahjumma who said she was going to clean the dorm. Weren't you?"

"N-ne. What's it to you anyways? I bet you weren't even Teukie's friend!"

"You act like you actually know him." I rolled my eyes.

"Duhh. And Kyu Oppa is my boyfriend." Omo. She's crazy alright.

"I suggest you leave before I call security."

"Right. Like you can make me leave." She got up and went to Kyuhyun's dresser and took out some shirts and stuffed it in her bag.

"You clearly don't know your limits girl." I grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me!"

"You wouldn't want Kyu Oppa to be mad at you right? So don't yell and let him sleep." I smiled sweetly. She nodded. Yup, she's a saesang fan.

"Here take this." I gave her a small bottle of his perfume.

"Really? Thank you." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"C'mon. Let's go out." I walked her out and we quietly closed the door.

"Here. I'll spray some for you." I took the perfume and sprayed it on her.

She smiled at first but when the smell hit her she scrunched up her nose.

"Ew!! What was-" she swayed and fainted.

"Yah!" Ahjumma yelled and pointed the duster at me.

"Ah-Ahjumma it's me!"

"Oh, I thought you were the saesang fan."

"How did-"

"Past experience. And i'm guessing that's her?"

"Ye."

"You didn't hit her did you?"

"Ne. I gave her some of Kyu hyung's prank perfume. Smells so bad it knocks you out."

"No wonder it stinks here." She smiled.

"I'll just take this." I took her phone and looked through the photos. Oh this girl is really crazy alright. Only pictures of Super Junior but especially Kyuhyun. I deleted every picture of her with Kyuhyun and placed it back in her pocket. Ahjumma took the bag of clothes and placed back in Kyuhyun's room.

I took out my phone and dialed the building's security.

"Yoboseyo. We have a saesang problem here."

I plumped myself on the floor once security took the girl away. Luckily she was still out cold.

"Your first day must be rough." Ahjumma smiled as she took out the mop and bucket.

"Here I'll take this." I took the bucket and went to fill it up. I glanced at the clock and it wasn't even noon yet!

"This is gonna be a long day alright." I muttered.

"Here you go Ahjumma."

"Kamsamnida."

"Anieyo. I'll be back okay Ahjumma? I need to go for groceries."

"Ye. Go on ahead." I bowed quickly and ran out.

But I skid to a stop. Almost forgot,"Ahjumma. Kyuhyun is sick so can you make sure he's alright while I'm gone?"

I walked down the hallway and saw one of the elevators starting to close.

"Yah! Wait!" I yelled and ran to the elevator but it closed anyways. I sighed and reached to press the button but the doors opened.

"Hurry before it closes again." A voice said.

"Kamsamnida." I bowed at the stranger. When I looked up I saw who it was and my eyes widened.

"Omo! Annyeong." I bowed to hide my blushing face.

He laughed." Annyeong. I'm Onew, and you are?" He reached out his arm.

"I'm Sang Hyuk, Super Junior's temporary manager."

"Really? I didn't know Jung Hoon left."

"Y-ye." Well this is awkward.

"Well since you're new,would you like a tour around?"

"That sounds nice Onew-ssi."

"No need for formals here. You can just call me hyung."

"Ye hyung." I bit in a smile.

"So where are you staying?"

"I'm staying with the guys."

"Oh really? Well, I'll just come by later then. Is that okay."

"Sounds good." We stopped at a floor and he started to leave.

"Oh here. I'll give you my number so I'll tell you when I'm coming." I gave him my phone and he quickly put it in.

"Kamdamnida hyung. See you later."

He smiled and left. Once the doors closed I started fanning my face. Whoo. Is it hot in here or just me?

The bell dinged and I stepped out the elevator.

I didn't need to reach the lobby when I heard screams from outside. Whoa, wonder who they're waiting for.

Once I got close enough I heard it pretty clear.

"Sica!"

"Fany!"

"Yoona!"

And so on. Then they all walked in looking flustered.

"Annyeong." I bowed. They bowed and walked towards the elevators.

No how am I gonna leave?

"Annyeong." The front desk lady greeted me.

"Annyeong. Is there another way I can take?"

"Ye. Take the hall behind you, past the elevators, turn right and you'll see the back door."

"Kamsamnida." I ran as quickly as I could. I only had two hours before the boys came home.

Hmm..I wonder where the grocery store is at. Should have asked Ahjumma.

I wandered down the street in the warm weather. Wow, since when was it this nice? I took off sweater and tied it around my waist.

In about fifteen minutes of walking around I managed to find a store. Five blocks away!

I glanced at the time and saw I only had an hour left.

Fifteen minutes to shop, fifteen minutes to walk back. Then another fifteen minutes to cook lunch. Aish I better hurry!

"Lets see; shrimp, rice, crab, onions, eggs." Hmm just one more, where is it. Ah there it is.

I grabbed a pack of strawberries for dessert. Oh and flour, butter, what else.

"Excuse me." A man stood behind me. I was blocking something i guess.

"Mianhe." I stood aside and proceeded getting some ingredients.

I felt the man's eyes on me and I felt a tingle. Why is he looking at me? When he wasn't looking I glanced at him and bit in a gasp. I use to go to school with him before the incident. I pretended I didn't know him.

I turned to leave but he asked, "Wait, you look familiar. Do I know you?" He raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Ne. I'm new around here."

"Ah I see. I'm sorry I bothered you." I felt his eyes on me as I paid.

I struggled with the bags but then I felt a pair of hands near mine. I looked up and saw the man holding half of my bags.

"Wae,"

"I'll help. It seemed like you were struggling."

"Hey, I can hold it myself thank you very much."

"Your welcome." He smirked.

"B-but I'll just take these and go on my way." I reached for the bags but he stepped away.

"C'mon. I'll give you a ride." He smiled. I stared at him. I knew he was a really good person back then and I know he wouldn't try anything. So why not?

"Alright. I'll go." I grumbled.

"Alrighty then." He placed my bags and his in the trunk.

"So where are we headed?" He asked as we pulled out the parking lot.

"Turn left."

"So that's all you're going to say?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Well, how about your name? I'm Park Hong Seo."

"Jung Sang Hyuk."

"Interesting name."

"What's so interesting about it?"

"Oh nothing. I just haven't heard that name in a long time?"

"What do you mean? Turn right."

"Well, I'll try not to rant but there was this girl. We use to go to the same school but I heard she ran away. So anyways, she was like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was funny, kind and very smart."

I gulped. "What was her name?"

"Lee Ha Hyo." My heart pounded.

"W-what does she have to do with my name?"

"Well I heard she was falling for a boy back then and that was his name. Turns out he never liked her and played with her feelings."

"That's so sad."

"Yeah, I just wish I had the chance to talk to her at least."

"We're here." I suddenly said.

"SM Dorms? You're a trainee?" He looked at me surprised.

"Ne. I work here."

He helped me bring the groceries to the front door.

"Kamsamnida Hong Seo-ssi."

"No need for that. Just call me hyung." He smiled and drove off. I stared at him as he left. Well that was close.

"Sang?" I turned and saw Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Annyeong hyungs."

"Did you just come from groceries?"

"Ye."

"Here I'll help." Ryeowook offered.

"What is it with people helping me? I'm perfectly capable of handling this." I picked the bags from Ryeowook. But I had one problem...i couldn't open the doors

"You sure?" Yesung raised an eyebrow.

I sighed. "Whatever." He stuck his tongue at me.

"Oh you kids stop it." Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

I bumped him with my hips and he fell.

"Yah! Treat your elders with respect dongsaeng!" He yelled. Yesung and I cracked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO what do you guys think? Comment and vote pleasee >.<