Surprise!

Babysitting Super Junior
~Sang’s POV~
They start to drag me someplace and I could barely hear what they were saying through the music and bag. Do they always do this at their parties? How come no one notices? What if they were secretly serial killers and wanted to ransom me from who knows how much?! Wait…they are already famous so why would they want more money…..Anywhoo, I just want to get out of here!
Suddenly my foot caught onto something and I fell forward. I land on the ground with my arms behind my back. Not very comfortable apparently. And they didn’t even try to catch me! A pair of hands picked me up and they continued to lead the way. It felt very long but I had the feeling we were almost there since I heard Leeteuk giggling. Oh they are soooo going to get it when I can see.
We stopped and I heard a door open. They roughly pushed me in and I landed on something…soft. Again a pair of hands held me up and I felt my hands being untied. My blindfold was ripped off and I had to blink through the light. The soft thing I landed on was actually a 7 foot stuffed rabbit. Soon I was able to see clearly and there in front of me was a humongous cake! It was taller than Ryeowook too! I saw the rest of the members standing behind the cake.
“Surprise!!! Happy Birthday Sang!!” the members chorused.
“Wae?!” my eyes bulged out. “What are you guys talking about?”
“It’s your birthday silly,” Ryeowook pushed me to the rabbit and laughed.
“My…birthday?” I stared dumbfounded.
“Yeah, we found out from Leeteuk since he use to buy you ice cream before.” Shindong explained.
“Wait a minute…weren’t you supposed to be hurt?!” I jumped up but then the arms of the rabbit shot out and grabbed me back down. I screamed and shot my elbow back.
The rabbit groaned in pain. Stuff rabbits aren’t supposed to move…or groan. I grabbed the head and pulled it off. Heechul held his furry chest.
“Hyung! Ugh.” I gently slapped his cheek and got off. Everyone else seems to be having a swell time.
“Why are you guys trying to kidnap me?!” I chased after the trio who kidnapped me. They continued giggling and ran away. Out of nowhere someone tackled me from and before I knew it, Sungmin tickled my sides.
“Y-Yah! Hyung get OFF.” I said through my laughter.
“So what is the occasion?” I asked once everyone calmed down.
They looked at each other and then burst out,” HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANG!”
“Bwo? It’s not my birthday…is it?” I pulled out my phone and checked. Sure enough today was my birthday.
“Haha, our manager has been so busy he even forgot his birthday!” Yesung laughed.
“Evil Manager!” I turned to Sungmin. “May I have some cake today?” he smiled. I nodded and he hugged me tightly before he went to go get it.
“So how does it feel to be a year older?” Kyuhyun held up the plastic knife to my mouth.
“Hmm…I’d like to live another year before I get stabbed.” I chuckled and pushed the knife away.
“But, it was pretty interesting. I got a decent job in babysitting grown men, earned some money and now I have my own birthday party!” I smiled.
“Well let’s not stand here and stare at the cake, make a wish!” Heechul yelled.
I glanced at the cake without candles and looked back at him. “Uh huh…where are the candles then?”
He smirked. “Well close your eyes then.” I closed my eyes and after some scuffling of feet and arguments I was allowed to open my eyes.
They got the nice candles that glowed different colors. Then they started to sing:
“Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to dear Sang, Happy Birthday to you!!!” Yesung started to blow the party horn or whatever and I received some hugs. I noticed Siwon wasn’t here…no matter. Who needs the jerk anyways?
I blew gently on the candles, careful to not spit on the cake. Everyone cheered and whooped as I started to slice the cake.
"Finally! Could you have been any slower?!" Sungmin exclaimed as he took his slice and bounced away. Aish, that boy and sweets are never a good combo.
I sat down after serving everyone and smiled to myself. It was nice to feel loved and appreciated. It's been awhile since I've felt so...content I guess.
"So what did you wish for?" Shindong asked as he sat down beside me.
"Mm mm. I'm not allowed to say anything," I smiled.
"Pfft. What ever kiddo," he ruffled my hair and walked off. I nust realized I haven't really talked to most of the members much. I should spend some time with them when they're free.