Omo

Babysitting Super Junior
~Sang Hyuk’s POV~
"Okay. That’s great! I’ll book you a flight and tell you all the details when I can. Uh huh. That’s fine. Alright, I’ll see whenever. Have a nice day.” Smiling, I took off the headset and fell back into the chair.
“Rough day?” Heechul was glued to his phone.
Mmm. I’m just so bored!” I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Ryeowook won’t be back until midnight following Kyuhyun and Yesung. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong were nowhere to be found. So that left Heechul, Sungmin, and Siwon.
“You know what,” I clapped loudly causing Heechul to glance at me. “I’m gonna go make a strawberry shortcake.”
“You can bake?” He raised an eyebrow. "Pfft. Of course I can. Just because I can’t cook doesn’t mean I can’t bake.” A few weeks back I accidently burned two pots from trying to cook crab meat soup. Ryeowook doesn’t like me in the kitchen anymore.
A loud THUD turn my attention to Sungmin on the floor rubbing his . I snort at his clumsiness and he smirks.
“I heard cake so I came as fast as I could. Now,” Rubbing his hands he asks, “Where is this cake?”
“Umm... nowhere. I’m planning on going out to buy some ingredients and other groceries since we’ve ran out of some stuff.”
“When are you going?”
“Right about now. I just need to change.”
“I’m coming also!” He bounces back to his room.
“I think there’s something wrong with that boy.” Heechul smirks and looks at his phone.
“Are you coming hyung?” He shakes his head.I walked to my room and looked at my closet. I pull my shirt over but I tangled myself while trying to look at my phone.
“Yah, Sang,” Door opens slowly and I see Sungmin poking his head in.
“HYUNG!” I flung a pillow at his head and cover myself with a blanket. “Get out! I’m changing!”
“So? We’re both guys here.” He chuckles and walks right in.
“YAH! GO!”
“Wae? I have a question Sang.” He jumps onto my bed, burying his face into my pillow.
“I need to change hyung. So please,” I wave my hands to the door.
“What kind of cake are we baking?” He ignored me!
“And why are you covering yourself up like a girl? It’s not like you have,” he air juggled with his hands.
“Hyung. I’m warning you.”
“Anyways, I need help with something before we go to the super market.”
Sighing I admit defeat and sat on Leeteuk’s bed.
"What is it hyung?” I lean against the wall with my knees drawn up.
Sungmin turns around to lay on his back. “I have this very good friend, you don’t know them, but I started to grow some feelings for them.”
“And?”
“Well I don’t know how I should deal with it because I have never ever felt this way towards anyone. Honestly, I’m scared.”
“Sungmin. Scared. Those two don’t really match now do they?”
“Ugh, I don’t know what to do.”
“Well go up to them with a bouquet of roses and yell your feelings out.”
“Uh-.”
“Or maybe just go up to them and say it clearly and calmly.”
“C’mon Sang. Help me. I’m not good at those things.”
“Well…have you even tried to tell…wait you said them, does that mean it’s a-,“ Suddenly Sungmin is right in front of my face.
I in a breath with a look of shock. “Wae?” His eyes looks straight into mine then flicks down at my lips. Or at least I think that’s where he is looking at.
“Hyung. What are you-,“ I felt something warm against my lips. What was this? I open one which I didn’t notice was closed. Sungmin had his eyes closed. I glance down and saw he was…KISSING ME?! His hand gently touch my face and his other hand reaches towards my waist. My eyes widen and I push him off the bed. A look of surprise registers on his face. But I didn’t acknowledge him and I grab the nearest clothing and ran out the room. Before walking into the living I yank on the blue hoodie.
Without a word to Heechul I tore out the dorm with my keys and I didn’t stop running until I reached my car.That was wayyyy to close of a comfort. What the freaking hell? Sungmin has feelings for me?
“Omo.” I groan and rub my head, He thinks he’s gay and has a freaking crush on me. What am I going to do now?Sighing I lean back into the chair. Luckily he didn’t see the bandage. Now that could have been worse. I should just go get those groceries for Ryeowook. The cake can wait for another day.Just as I back out of the parking space, I see Sungmin leaving the elevator looking at my car. He ran towards me but I’m already driving out.
Maybe I can just ignore all this and pretend it never happened. Yeah…that’s a good idea. I’m so smart…ish.
~Sungmin's POV~
I watch as Sang zoom off. I didn't mean to kiss him so suddenly. Ugh! I just wanted to know how I really felt about him. But his lips, they were so soft like a girl. And that kiss was mindblowing. Probably the best kiss I've ever had.
"Why so glum kid?" Heechul asked as I plopped myself onto the couch.
"It's nothing." I fold my arms and stuck my lip out.
"Hmmkay," He shrugged.
"That's it? Not even going to try and ask?"
"Umm...I did ask."
"Well you need to try harder!"
"Pfft. You are hilarious." He got up and started to walk away.
Hmph, asking him was a bad idea.
I flip onto my back with my head hanging down.
"What am I going to do now. I shouldn't have done that!" I kick the couch but end up tumbling down.
~Sang's POV~
"Baking Powder, baking soda, flour, some extract." Hmm... Maybe it would have been smarter to actually know what we already have.
I push my cart down towards the dairy products.
"Let's see here..." I search through my phone for the recipe when BANG!
"Yah! Watch where you're going." A man sat on the ground.
"Omo! Mianhe mianhe!" I rush to help him place everything back into his basket.
"Yah, dongsaeng."
"Eh?" I look up and it's Hong Seo!
"Mianhe Hong Seo-ssi."
I stood up and brush myself off. "I wasn't paying attention."
"It's alright," he smiled. "What are you shopping for?"
"Oh I'm just buying ingredients to bake a cake."
"Oh you bake? That sounds nice. Are you any good?"
"Excuse me?" Did he really just ask that?
His eyes widened."Oh I mean...that uh-..."
I laughed. The corner of his mouth tilt upwards.
"I like your laugh."
"Oh um..kamsamnida." I blushed.
"Awhh. Look at your cheeks." He pinch my cheek and smiled. He had an eye kind of smile.
"Well I'll have to get going. I have some work back at-"
"SM?"
"Ne."
"Well I'll leave you to it. Nice bunping into you dongsaeng." he winked.
"Ne." we both bowed and walked in different directions.
I smile and start to walk but a piece of paper caught my eye. I gently pick it up.
Dong Hong Seo
CEO of Star Accounting Services.
XXX-XXXX-XXXX
Hmmm....it's only been about four years since.
WAIT CEO??? Omo what am I getting my self into.