Evil Manager

Babysitting Super Junior

Chapter Six:

~Leeteuk’s POV~

“Hyung, am I gay?”

“BWO?!”  I yelled and fell backwards. I jumped up and brushed myself off and luckily no one recognized me.

“Come on.” I grabbed his wrist and led us outside to a table.

“That hurt hyung.” He whined. I pushed him lightly enough to make him sit.

“Explain yourself.” I folded my arms together.

“Well, when fans were running out towards you guys Sang pulled us against a wall and we were this close together,” He pinched his fingers. “And I felt all hot of a sudden and I realized how cute Sang was.”

“Omo.” I pinched the bridge of my nose. “Did you talk to him about it? You don’t even know if he is gay.”

“Hyung, admit it. Sang looks more feminine than I do.”

I thought about it and I just realized Sungmin was right. Sang was small and skinnier than a boy should be and his voice is a little bit higher.

“But that’s beside the point! Have you ever…you know, done anything with another guy?”

“No hyung! It’s just I felt different at that time. It probably doesn’t even mean anything.” He shrugged and stood up. “Let’s just forget about this. I’m probably not even gay.” He walked back in but I stayed back.

How can Sungmin think like that?! It was totally unlike him. But he’s right; I’ll just forget this ever happened.

 

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

“Yah!” Heechul’s voice made me jump

I hid the controller behind me. “B-bwo?” I reached out slowly behind and tried to close the laptop.

“What are you doing in here?” Heechul started to walk towards me.

“Uh…umm..stop!” I raised my hand. “Don’t come any closer hyung.”

“What are you hiding Kyu?” Heechul raised an eyebrow and came even closer. I started to sweat. If he found out I was playing Starcraft when Sang told me not to then he’ll take it away forever!

“Annyeong.” Sang was home! “Who’s hungry?” he yelled and I heard footsteps run towards the kitchen, Heechul included.

“Phew, that was close.”

“What was close?” Sang stood at the doorway.

“Yah!” I screamed and fell off my bed. My laptop went flying off also but I was too far to catch it. Sang leaned down and caught it before it hit the ground.

“And what is this?” He stared at my computer screen.

“I…was just checking my email.” Smooth Kyu, smooth.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. “Get up hyung.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. But he still held onto my laptop.

“Where are you going with that?” he ran to his room and closed the door before I could get in.

“Yah! Dongsaeng give me back my laptop!”

“No hyung!” the door was yanked open and he ran out. He ducked under my arms and ran down the hallway. I tried the doorknob but it was still locked.

“I’m going to get you for that!” I heard him laugh from the living room so I ran there first. I saw Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung and Ryeowook busy eating something on the couch. I saw Yesung smirk.

“Hyung where’s Sang?”

“I don’t know maknae.” He stuck his tongue at me.

“Sang! Where are you?” I yelled. I walked around the couch but I didn’t see him. I checked under the tables, the kitchen and some of the rooms. But still no sign of Sang.

“Awhh. Has the Evil maknae been outsmarted already?” Leeteuk teased.

I ignored him and walked towards the living room to get some food since Sungmin decided we should eat and watch the drama he was in. But before I could reach the table something heavy was thrown onto my back and a pair of arms and legs wrapped around me.

“Couldn’t find me could you hyung?” Sang smiled cheekily.

“Yah! Where were you?” I tried to shake him off but he had a tight grip.

“You’re not mad at me are you hyung?” I twisted my neck and saw his lip pouting.

“Ne dongsaeng. You should know better.”

“Hmmm.” He jumped off me and walked in front. “Then maybe I shouldn’t give you your game back.” He turned and walked off. Heechul snickered behind me.

“You are one Evil Manager dongsaeng.” Sang turned and stuck his tongue at me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments?