CAKE!

Babysitting Super Junior
 
~Sang Hyuk's POV~
 
I'm carefully frosting the cake when Donghae yells "We're home!" And my hand slips. Ugh. I'm gonna kill that boy. I hear the loud chatter of sweaty boys coming in.
 
"Ohh what is that sweet smell?" Ryeowook asks as he sat at the counter.
 
I smile. "I am baking a strawberry shortcake for you guys. Since my last cooking incident, I felt that I should make it up you know." I shrug.
 
Ryeowook grins and said, "Good job" and walks off.
 
"So who was home to today?" Leeteuk asks as he swipes some frosting.
 
I glare at him as I answer. He raises his eyebrows and glances around. "Where is Sungmin by the way? I thought he would be all over the cake by now."
 
"Yeah. About that. Can I talk to you privately?" I set the frosting bag down.
 
"Sure." I walk around him, towards the balcony. "No one touch anything alright!" I yell to the others who were eyeing hungrily at the unfinished product.
 
I silently shut the doors and walk towards Leeteuk who leans against the railing on his forearms.
 
"So what's up?"
 
I bite my lip. "Sungmin kissed me today."
 
"WHAT?!" He nearly explodes as his eyes pop out.
 
"Yeahh I'm gonna go finish that cake now." I twist around quickly but Leeteuk grabs my shoulders.
 
"Tell me I just didn't hear that."
 
"You didn't hear that." I stare into his eyes, dead serious.
 
He groans and throws his arms up. "How did this happen?"
 
I quickly explain everything that occured when he rubs his face.
 
"Well where is he now?"
 
"I thought he's in his room the whole time. I left to the grocery store and haven't heard from him since.”
 
"I'll go talk to him." I nod and follow Leeteuk inside.
 
"This is best frosting ever!" "Hmmm." "Eat it all quickly and just say Sungmin did it." Donghae and Eunhyuk's backs were slouching over the counter.
 
I clear my throat and they jump away in suprise. Their eyes widen and they look hysterical. Especially with the frosting all over their mouth.
 
"W-We....can explain Sang," Eunhyuk smiles.
 
"Oh really? Well I mean I guess you couldn't help the sweet aroma." I wave a bowl of sweet strawberry juice under their noses.
 
They close their eyes in delight. "Or the delicious looking cake right?" They nod un unision.
 
"But wanna know what else is tasty?" They shook their heads.
 
"A huge whooping!" I grab a wooden spoon and lung towards them. They scream and ran off but I was not finish with them. I chase them around the dining room, the living room and even outside in the hallways  (which caught some weird looks from people) and eventually they ran into their rooms and lock it.
 
"What is with all the racket?!" A man walks into the dorm.
 
"Umm...” Everyone else stares at me.
 
“Mianhe.” I bow. “I did not mean to cause. I was simply trying to teach certain members a lesson in disobedience.”
 
“Hrm…just don’t make me catch you again. And if I do, I’ll be calling security.” He turns to leave but he suddenly whips his head back and asks, “Who are you anyways?”
 
“I’m the temporary manager for Super Junior.”
 
“You look pretty young.” His eyes travel down and up my body. I suddenly feel conscious. As if sensing my discomfort, Heechul escorts the man out the room.
 
Once I hear the door close I drop my weapon and grab the broom. “Oh they are soooooo going to get it.” The boys snicker.
 
 
 
~Sungmin’s POV~
 
“I know for the millionth time hyung! I didn’t mean to do it. How many times do you want me to say I’m sorry for being such a klutz?”
 
Leeteuk rolls his eyes and flicks my forehead. “Until you learn how to control your hormones, I do not want you being alone with Sang. We don’t need two members against him.”
 
“But I’m not-“ I protest but Leeteuk dismisses it off with a wave.
 
“Just be careful with what you’re doing, alright?” Leeteuk places a hand on my knee.
 
“Alright hyung, I’ll be careful. Thank you for being so supportive. Everything is just changing so much.” I fall back onto the bed.
 
Leeteuk smiles softly. “I know Sungmin.” He ruffles my hair. “Let’s go out and see what the kids are up to. Also, I heard Sang’s almost done with his cake.” He winks at me.
 
I roll my eyes. “If I must.” I tease. I follow Leeteuk out to the living room.
 
“-better come out or I’m gonna beat the living-oh,” Sang was banging against Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room with a broom but stopped when he saw us emerge.
 
“Should I even ask?” Leeteuk raises an eyebrow.
 
“Nope. Don’t even start.” Sang scurries around us to his room. He comes out in a few seconds with a hoop of keys. He fingers through the keys and picks one out. Once he unlocks the door I hear screams inside as Sang runs in.
 
 
 
 
 
“This cake is the best!” I exclaim as I shove the fourth slice into my mouth. Everyone agrees and continues to eat their first slice. What is this? A slow eating competition?
 
“I’m glad I made a huge cake then.” Sang smirks. I stick my tongue out at him and continue to eat my delicious cake.
 
“Okay so, I know you don’t wanna think about work at the moment, but hey, you guys are superstars.”
 
“Amen!” Heechul grins.
 
“But anyways,” Sang pulls out his phone. “We will be promoting Super Junior M soon. So Henry and Zhou Mi will be arriving in two days.”
 
“Awesome!”
 
“Finally! It’s been forever!”
 
Sang clears his throat. “Anyways, that means Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Donghae will be busy with this schedule. Yesung, you will be an MC for the next two Music Bank ceremonies along with Heechul. Shindong will continue doing his thing with the Beatles’ Code or something and…that’s all. Am I missing anyone?”
 
“Me!” Leeteuk raises his hand.
 
“Ah yes, you will be a guest for these three shows. I’ll text it to you later. Any questions?”
 
“Where will Henry and Zhou Mi stay at?”
 
“The dorm next door is empty so they will be staying there. Alongside me.”
 
“How come?”
 
“Well someone has to watch them.” Sang replies with a smirk. “Jealous?”
 
“Me? Jealous? Pffft.” Leeteuk brushes his comment off.
 
“Right, well everyone should get a good night’s sleep.”