Shopping!

Babysitting Super Junior

~Kyuhyun's POV~

"Hyung,hyung,hyung." Someone shook me lightly. I opened one eye and glanced to see Sang.

"Ye?"

"Time to eat lunch. Go get cleaned up before the others try to prank you."

"Kamsamnida Sang." He smiled and left.

Sighing, I pushed myself off the bed and managed to stand up. Blood rushed into my head so I fell back again.

"Aish." How long was I out? Might as well take a shower before Leeteuk hyung gets home.

I had white sweat pants and walked out shirtless since I had no clean shirt.

"Are they home yet?" Ryeowook yelled from the kitchen.

"Ne!" Yesung stood by the balcony.

"Hyung, the rice!" Sang yelled from the dining room. What is going on here?

"Annyeong hyung." Sang bowed quickly and started to place the plates and essentials on the table.

"Do you guys need help?"

"Umm...why don't you go and help-YAH!" He covered his eyes when he saw me.

"Put on a shirt hyung!"

"But I don't have anything else to wear." I blushed as he giggled.

"Yesung hyung! Set the tables please,I'll be right back." Yesung took the plates from Sang.

"Kamsamnida." Sang pulled me by my wrist towards his room.

He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a shirt. He held it up in front of me but it was too small so he threw it to the side.

After three more tries he was almost frustrated.

"Umm,I don't think any of your shirts will fit me Sang. I have broader shoulders than you do." He flung a shirt in my face and laughed.

"Try it on hyung. I'll go and check if the others are home." I tried the shirt on and it fit more or less.

"Wouldn't this shirt be a bit big on you?"

"Well, honestly it's Leeteuk's shirt."

"Bwo?" He smirked and left the room.

"Hyukkie!" Sungmin yelled. Guess everyone's home now.

"Hyung!" I heard a huge thud. I guess they fell again.

"Wae,what is all this?" Leeteuk hyung asked when I walked out. I felt him stare at me,hopefully he didn't notice the shirt.

"Well I didn't have much to do and I thought this would be nice. Since it's your first day back and all."

"Yup! It was all him." Yesung and Ryeowook chorused.

"Really? It smells great!" Eunhyuk stood over the bowls.

"What is it?" Heechul asked.

"Fried rice with shrimp and imitation crab."

"Well let's get cleaned up and we'll have some." Leeteuk said.

"Yeah right hyung." Sungmin grabbed the nearest bowl and ran to the living room.

"Yah! That was my bowl!" Eunhyuk yelled. He chased Sungmin.

"So immature these days." Ryeowook shook his head.

"Whatever Ryeowook." Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out but Ryeowook just shook his head.

So Eunhyuk,Sungmin,Heechul,Yesung and Shindong sat in the living room. Siwon wasn't home because he was supposingly out somewhere.

"This is really good Sang. Where did you learb to make this?" Leeteuk asked.

"My friend just taught me a while back. She was a better chef than I was."

"Remind me to thank her one day." Donghae remarked.

"Yeah...one day." I glanced at Sang and saw him drop his spoon and looked down. But before anyone noticed he smiled again.

"So,how was your first day back?"

Leeteuk and Donghae started to ramble off to Sang,

"So what have you been doing all day? Sleeping?" Heechul whispered in my ear.

"N-ne. I was...just...helping Sang clean up around."

"Oh really? Then why is Sang telling us the story about you sleeping so much that even a saesang fan even came in?"

"Bwo? A saesang fan? When?"

"See? You were sleeping the whole time. Serves you right though." He smirked and leaned back.

"But...whatever." I glared at him as I ate my food.

"So what do you guys have planned today?" Sang asked.

"Well I don't think there's much to do."

"Well if you guys are going to be home then I'll be going out." Sang stood up and took out dishes.

"More sleep then!" Heechul yelled loudly from my right.

"Here I'll help." Ryeowook took some of the dishes away.

"Where are you going exactly?" I asked.

"Well on the schedules it says that you guys have an award ceremony this weekend."

"Really? What are we performing?"

"That, i need to check."

After a few minutes cleaning up, Sang asked if anyone wanted to go with him. Sungmin,Leeteuk and Donghae was being dragged by Eunhyuk.

Everyone else was just going to hang around the dorm.

"Kyu hyung!" Sang yelled to get my attention.

"Ye?"

"No games for the day so if Heechul hyung complains then I'll throw it all out."

"Bwo! You can't do that!"

"As your manager I have to do what's best for you."

"Mmm. I'll just hang out with YeWook." He smirked as Yesung and Ryeowook looked at him.

"Well okay then. Make sure to drink some medicine if you have a headache." He instructed.

"Ye maknae." He stuck his tongue at me.

"Bye everyone!"

-Sungmin's POV~

"Yay! Let's go shopping!" I yelled as I linked my arm with Sang.

"Alright,calm down Minnie." He pat my head.

"So, who's car are we taking?"

"We can take mine." Sang offered. We shuffled into the elevator and he pressed G4.

"Hey that's where the managers park. Why do you park there?" I asked.

"Really Sungmin?" Leeteuk smirked at me.

"I'm your manager remember?" Sang raised an eyebrow.

I slapped my forehead. Of course, how can I forget?

Once the elevator reached the floor,I jumped out and started running.

"I call shotgun!"

"Hyung!" Sang called.

"Ye?"

"You don't even know what my car looks like."

Oops. Forgot about that.

"So what are you planning on buying?" Leeteuk asked. I ran around him and snuck into the front seat. He raised an eyebrow and just went to the back.

"Well since it's an award show I might as well buy something nice you know?"

"Then you get to see our performance! We're gonna perform Oppa Oppa." Donghae smiled.

"Eunhae fighting!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Aish, you two."

"So what other ships are there?" Sang asked as he backed the car out.

"KangTeuk,KyuMin,YeWook-"

"TeukMin!" I yelled and smiled big.

"Oh really now?" Sang glanced at Leeteuk through the rearview.

He stuck his tongue at Sang.

"Since you guys live around here, where's the nearest mall?"

"The one uptown."

"Downtown." I looked at Eunhyuk.

"Up."

"Down." We went at it for a while but I knew I was winning.

"Yah! We're almost to the exit. Uptown or Downtown?"

Donghae and Eunhyuk yelled Uptown while Leeteuk and I yelled Downtown.

"Aish, no help at all." Instead of driving to either one he drove past the exit.

"Sang where are we going?"

"Somewhere I'm more familiar with." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys get some shuteye. It'll take about 45 minutes."

"Bwo? Why is it so far?" Donghae asked.

"Because it's near where I live."

"So we get to see your house?" Leeteuk asked curiously.

"Ne."

"C'mon Sang. I wanna see where you live." I opened my eyes and pouted.

"Ne hyung. And i can't see your face anyways so you can give up." He smirked.

"Hmph. We'll see." But soon enough I fell asleep anyways.

I woke up when the car suddenly lurched forward and i hit my head against the window.

"We're here." Sang said cheerfully.

"Next time, warn us." I rubbed my head.

"You'll get over it."

"Let's go then." Sang glanced back to see Donghae and Eunyuk cuddling while Leeteuk was sitting uncomfortably.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" We smirked. I got out and stood next to Donghae's door while Sang was on the other side.

"One,two,THREE!" We yanked the door open.

"WAKE UP!!" They screamed from the sudden noise and started freaking out. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk fell out but Donghae was still alseep.

"Yah! What was that for?" Leeteuk yelled.

"We're here hyungs!" Sang yelled and oulled me along to the mall. We glanced back and saw the others trying to stand up.

"Oh wait." Sang threw his car keys to Eunhyuk.

"We'll see you inside!" We giggled all the way inside when Sang suddenly pulled me into a small space between two walls.

Screaming fans ran by toward the hyungs.

Phew, that was close. I looked down and suddenly noticed how close Sang was. His chest was against mine and I could feel a bump on his chest. I looked down to see him blushing.

"I think we're clear for now." He cleared his throat.

"Y-ye." He gently got out first and walked towards the doors.

I felt my face heat up slightly. I checked to see if any fangirls was near and pulled on my hood and I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I wonder what's gonna happen next :3

Comments are very helpful and it makes me happie >_<