After Party

Babysitting Super Junior

~Sang's POV~
I cannot believe that was close to happening. How do I ever get myself in these situations?

"Where were you Sang?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Umm...I got a little...uhh sidetracked."

"Uh huh. Sure you did." He smirked.

I stuck my tongue at him. He rolled his eyes and we looked back at the next group.


"Ladies and Gentlemen, we thank you for your time and we hope to see you all next time." Seung Gi said closing the program. My phone vibrated and I excused myself silently. Everyone was starting to get up and moving around.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sang! How are you doing kiddo?"

"Samchon! I'm alright, I'm at Music Bank right now. And how you been? Everything alright with the checkups?"

"Ne, everything is alright. They said I am progressing very fast. I could possible come back by the beginning of fall."

"Really? That's awesome samchon. Have you ate yet?"

"Ne, I just has dinner. I'm guessing you'll be going to the after party?"

"Party? What party?"

I heard laughter and yelling from behind. It must have ended already. “The party is held every time after Music Bank for all the singers. And it’s usually ‘till 2 in the morning.”

“Bwo? That long?”

“Ne. Well I can hear it just ended so you have fun now. Don’t get too drunk!”

“Ne, bye samchon!”

“Yah! Let’s go Sang!” I heard Sungmin yelled.

“Ne hyung!”

‘Wait Sang.” Jung Hoon called out.

“Ne? What is it?”

“What’s been going on with you and Siwon?”

I paused. Should I tell him? “Nothing is wrong samchon. No trouble at all since he has a busy schedule lately.”

“Really? That’s surprising, I thought you’d both be yelling at each other but I have not gotten a call from Leeteuk yet.”

“Ne, well I have to go now samchon.”

“We are going to talk about this later alright?”

“Araso, goodbye.”

Something hit me hard against my back and I twisted my neck and saw Sungmin hugging me from behind. A blush formed on cheeks.

“Let’s go hyung. The others are waiting.” He nodded and jumped onto my back. Oh gosh, I didn’t think he was this heavy!

“Yah! This way. No that way!” he yelled in my ear the whole way until we reached the elevator. That was slowly closing. And with Sungmin on me we won’t make it. I mean we could just wait for another but that’s too much.

“Wait!” I yelled but the gold doors closed right before I reached it.

“Aish, so close.” Sungmin muttered. I glared at him and stood up.

“Oww!” he yelled as he rubbed his bottom.

“If you weren’t on me then maybe we would have made it hyung.”

He stuck his tongue at me and I stuck mine back at him. Gosh we were so immature. The elevator dinged again and I turned to see it opening again. Someone help the door for me and I pulled Sungmin in with me.

“Kamsamnida.” I bowed to a woman. I looked up and saw it was Ailee.

“Anieyo. Annyeong Sungmin.” She bowed towards him and he did the same.

Hmm, okay then. Suddenly I lost my balance when the elevator lurched up. Sungmin caught me and held me close.

“Kamsamnida.” I muttered.

 

We only had 5 floors left until we reached the top and I could already feel the bass booming from here. Must be some party they be throwing.

Soon enough the doors opened and laser beams, neon lights and music was seen/heard. This has got to be the biggest party, ever. Almost everyone from the ceremony was here; BIGBANG, B2ST, 2PM, BtoB, EXO, T-ARA, EVOL, B1A4 and way more than I can name… funny how I named a lot of them starting with B.

Sungmin pulled me away towards the dance floor. I wriggled out of his grasp.

“I don’t wanna dance hyung!”

He raised an eyebrow. “I was just gonna pass through to meet the others.” He pointed in the back where the other members were. Oops…my bad.

“Sang!” the boys chorused. Most of them were already holding drinks up. Heechul held a cup for me but I waved it away.

“It’s only soda Sang.” He smirked. “What did you think it was?”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m hungry! Let’s go to the food table!” Eunhyuk yelled. He dragged Donghae in one arm away.

“Well…I’m gonna-,“ but I was cut off.

“Manager! Leeteuk wants you quick!” Ryeowook look flustered.

“Wae? What happened?” I tried to calm him.

“Shindong fell down the stairs and he injured his back!”

“What?!” he nodded.

“Don’t tell anyone else or there will be a huge commotion.” I warned the others and they nodded.

‘Take me to him.” Ryeowook ran off while I took out my phone but there was no signal. Gosh, what kind of place is this if there isn’t any signal!

 

Shindong was lying on the ground on his back. He was groaning and Leeteuk sat beside him. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

“How did you fall exactly?”

“Leeteuk and I were joking around and we didn’t see Shindong. He was trying to scare us but ended up tripping off the stairs.” Ryeowook explained.

“Well does anyone have signal?” They shook their heads.

“Alright, we need to to get him a blanket in case he is in shock. Now I want-“I was interrupted when a bag was placed over my head and my hands were being tied.

“Yah! What is this?!”