Jung Sang Hyuk

Babysitting Super Junior

"Annyeong hyung." He sang. Leeteuk smiled at his squinting eyes. He looked so much the same after all this time. He still had the pouting face like Sungmin, his brown eyes never lost its sparkle and he was still the short kid I knew. he thought.

"Wae, have you been working out?"

"Uh...ne?" He smiled.

"Yah! Who told you that you can grow up? What is this?" he grabbed his arm and lifted it up.

"My arm?" Sang raised an eyebrow.

"Muscle!" he half yelled.

Sang laughed as he pulled away. "Aish. Stop it hyung. "

"So why are you here?" Leeteuk glanced if anyone was behind him. But there was no one. Hmm. wonder where the manager was?

"Umm....are you looking for someone?”

“Oh no. Come in.” Hmm. I thought the new manager would be here. Maybe they’re late. He picked up his suitcases and followed me in.

“You can set them aside there.” he pointed next to the shoe rack.

"Wow. Why is this place so big?"

"Well it has to be big enough for ten of us you know."

"Well that makes perfect sense then."

"Why are you here again? I'm not trying to be rude though."

"You didn't get the message?" Leeteuk shook my head.

"Well i guess it'll be a surprise later." He smirked. Wait, if he’s going to be staying then where is the new manager going to stay? I can’t exactly tell him to leave or something. Okay calm down Leeteuk. Everything will work out fine. He glanced at Sang and he stared at me weirdly.

He led Sang to the living room since it was the closest.

Sungmin,Yesung,Eunhyuk and Donghae were sitting on the couch. It was pretty funny though. Eunhyuk placed his legs on Yesung while laying his head on Donghae's arm. Sungmin was squished at the edge and Yesung sat uncomfortably.

"When i said act natural i meant act natural. This is....something."

"Yah! Get off of me!" Yesung yelled. He moved forward and everyone else fell off. I heard Sang laugh behind me.

“Hyung!” Sang yelled.

“Hyukie!” Sungmin got up and hugged Sang really hard.

“Yah! I’m Hyukie!” Eunhyuk whined.

Sang Hyuk laughed as Sungmin put him back down.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you need to be in school?”

“Nuh uh.” He shook his head. “School ended a while ago.

“Oh it’s been too long! How are you? Are you eating well? Leeteuk hyung won’t let me eat anymore sweets and all but I don’t know why since I’m still skinny and all that. Did you know that Donghae had the chocolate Pockys one time? And he didn’t share it with me. Can you bake? We should bake something one day and eat it all in front of Donghae so he won’t get any.”

“Yah! Who’s older, you or him?” Leeteuk laughed.

“Hmph, he may be younger but I’ll always be the Aegyo King!”

“Aish, calm down hyung.”

“Annyeong. What’s your name?” Yesung walked up to Sang Hyuk.

“Annyeong. I’m Jung Sang Hyuk. But you guys can call me Sang.”

“Hyung! I need to go out somewhere for a quick inter-“ Siwon walked out but stopped when he spotted Sang.

“What are you doing here?” he said with so much venom that everyone shivered. It was unlike him but then again they never liked each other.

“What? I can’t visit my hyungs?” he mocked.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t ever come back.”

“Mm. That’s what I said but doesn’t mean I’m actually doing it.”

“Hyung, why is he here?” he asked me.

“Well-“

“I’m here because I’m the new manager.” Sang cut in.

If this was a drama right now then there would be screen shots of everyone’s faces.

“What?” Siwon looked like he was going to explode.

“Why didn’t you tell us Sang?” Sungmin asked.

“It was a surprise silly.” Sang laughed and playfully pushed Sungmin but then he instantly hugged him really hard, again.

“And how exactly did you get the job? Did you sleep with someone to get this position?” Siwon asked.

“Siwon! What has gotten into you?”

“No. and you wanna know why?” Sang bravely walked up to him. If Sang was a bit taller then they’d be face to face.

He whispered something in English to Siwon. It must have been big because Siwon’s eyes almost popped out.

Siwon was speechless at what Sang said. Sang just smiled and walked away.

“Siwon?” he shook his head and stormed out of the dorm.

“Hyung, can you call the others out so I don’t have to repeat myself?” Sang asked Sungmin.

“Um…okay.”

 

“Who is he?” Heechul asked Kyuhyun.

“I don’t know. I was in my room.” He responded like it was obvious.

“Watch the tone maknae.” Heechul slapped him on the side of the head.

“You guys are no help.” Ryeowook commented.

“Shhh! I can’t hear.” Donghae had his headphones on.

“Take out your headphones then.” Eunhyuk grabbed it which DOnghae tried to take back.

“Guys.” I hate it when they act like this. Leeteuk thought.

“Can we get this over with?”

“I’m hungry!”

“I’ll make something later for you.”

“Guys.” I tried again.

“If this doesn’t take long I’m going back to my room.”

“Yah! Be quiet and you’ll hear that Leeteuk is trying to say something!” Shindong yelled.

“Kamsamnida Shindong.” Sometimes being a leader is hard.

“So anyways, we have a visitor. This is Jung Sang Hyuk, an old friend of Sungmin and mine.”

“Annyeong.” He bowed and everyone else greeted him.

“I’ll be staying here for a few months so I hope everything will run smoothly. I guess…” he trailed off and some laughed.

“When is our manager coming hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You’re looking at him hyung.” Sang answered.

“Wae? You’re-“

“Our new manager?”

“How old are you anyways?” Heechul asked as he yawned.

“I’m 20 and I am very capable of babysitting ten grown men.” He fired back.

“Ohh! Heechul’s got someone to put him in place.” Kyuhyun snickered but got slapped again.

“Well I have to make dinner.” Ryeowook said.

“Who’s going to help?”

“Me!” Donghae and Eunhyuk yelled in unision.

“Good luck with that Ryeowook.”

“I’ll show you your room.” Leeteuk led Sang down the hallway.

“This is my room so you can sleep on that bed. It was Kangin’s.”

“Kamsamnida hyung.”

“It’s okay. I mean, you are our manager now so maybe I should call you hyung.” We laughed.

“Well I’ll go get ready for dinner.”

“Kay. And towels are under the cabinet. I’ll be in the living room if you need me.”

He started to leave but then remembered,”I’ll ask Sungmin to give you a tour okay?”

“Ye hyung.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N note

Sooo….what did you guys think? Comment pleaseee