Henry and Zhou Mi

Babysitting Super Junior
~Sang Hyuk's POV~
I groan and throw my arms widely in the air. Leeteuk continues to look on his phone but I see him smirk.
I grab his wrist and twist it to see the time.
"They are taking too long!" I shake my knee and finger a random hole in my sleeve. Wow.  That sounds so wrong.
"They'll be here in a couple of minutes." he murmurs.
"But you said that a couple of minutes ago!"
"Then I’ll say it again in a couple of minutes."
"Ugh." Just let me die!!! Leeteuk places a hand on my knee and rubs his finger in a circle. Eventually my bouncing stops and I start to calm down.
“If I had known that was your weak spot, I’d have stopped you a while ago,” he murmurs. I flick him on the side of the head.
“Dummy.” I cross my arms and coldly stare at the clock. They better be here soon or I’m gonna shove my foot up that weird prepped up poodle’s – THEY’RE HERE! I jump up and start to run towards the gate until I forgot the sign. Leeteuk smirks and throws it to me. I shove people out of the way, including a very wide (I mean w ide) man, with some difficulty, until I’m standing in front. Since I wouldn’t want any fangirls to attack the boys, I wrote a secret code on my poster: Chickenbutt. Smart, I know. Who would ever have a name like that?
 
“Alright already! It was totally not that funny.” The boys were laughing as we walk out. I was wrong, apparently there IS someone out there with a name that sounds like chickenbutt. The guy who approached me appeared very stand-offish and awkward. He had the full blown winter outfit: snow boots, snow goggles, snow jacket, snow gloves, etc. Let’s just say it took a while to convince him we were not waiting for him.
“You should have seen his face.” Henry frowns and tucks in his chin, revealing his double chin. “Hero, aim ‘ere fo the ride.”
“Oh gosh, you are so mean!” I push him.
“Now now kids, enough of this nonsense.” Zhou Mi places his hands between us.
“Thank you! At least he has sense-“
“ ‘ish was more like thishhh.” Zhou Mi sticks out his belly and dangles his arms behind him. Henry busts out laughing. Leeteuk smiles and simply pushes the cart.
“Am I the only sane one here?” I throw my arms in the air. They were all about to open their mouths when I glare at them. They stick their hands up in front of them I surrender but still snicker behind me.
After the heavy lifting, we were finally on our way home. I saw in front while the other two sat in the back. Leeteuk focuses on driving while Zhou Mi has his earphones plugged in. Henry’s phone flashes and beeps from some game he was playing since we left. I gaze out to the country side, cows grazing, horses galloping, and some farmers tending to their crops. In the distance, tall mountains were hidden by clouds and had a sense of beauty-why am I talking like I’m in literature class or something. The mountains look huge and enormous. That’s that, not some deeper meaning. Gosh, one thing I’m happy about is not taking those hard classes.
“Yah, don’t doze off now.” Leeteuk lightly pushes my face.
“I’m not.” I mutter. But my eyes start to close.
“We were gonna bring them out to eat remember? So don’t fall asleep. What if I fall asleep and-”
I flick the side of his head. “Just drive man.”
“Yeah yeah, I’m the driver while the manager gets to sleep and be fed and-” I reach out to flick him but he caught my hand and place sit on the shoulder rest in between us. He interlocks out hands, knowing I did not have the energy to resist.
“I’m gonna kill you later.” I mutter before falling asleep.
 
“WE’RE HERE!” Henry bellows into my ear. I jump up and slap him across the face. Zhou Mi busts out laughing.
“That hurt!” Henry pouts. Leeteuk laughs louder and points to a red handprint on his face. We all end up laughing so hard out stomachs were hurting. Leeteuk laughs too hard since he squeaks. Let’s just say we didn’t get out until ten minutes later.
We walk into the luxurious Chinese restaurant. Leeteuk went to talk to the host while we stood in awe at the interior. The walls were painted, or pasted, with red velvet silky designs with black swirls. Two golden soldiers stood in the mini lobby. It isn’t that bright in here but enough to see things clearly.
“This way gentlemen.” The host led us towards the back of the restaurant. There were some stares and camera flashes as they realize who walks among them. We quickly went to a separate room from the media’s eyes.
“Let’s eat! Order anything you want.” I declare.
“Really? This looks way expensive.” Zhou Mi scrunches his nose at the price.
“Pffft. You think I was going to pay for all this? Leeteuk is paying of course.” I stick a thumb in his direction.
“Wow Sang, just wow. Just like Kyuhyun I see.”
My head whirls towards him. “Excuse me? Did you just compare me to Kyuhyun?”
He raises his hands in surrender. “Alright, I’m paying. Gosh.” I smirk and look through everything. Everything looks so…delicious. My mouth waters at the thought of eating everything. Apparently, my stomach agrees as it rumbles loudly. Everyone looks at me and laughs.
“Awhh, is our cute little Sang starving?” Zhou Mi pinches my cheek.
“Look at him, just like a little kid.” Henry teases.
Leeteuk agrees. “There was this one time when we were all in the living room and-“
“YAH! Don’t you dare say anything. Any of you.” I glare at them. For that, I’m gonna buy everything!
 
“”Hurry up!”
“Put it in already! It’s not that hard.”
“It goes into the hole you know that?
“Wrong one, maybe you just need a smaller one.”
I scrunch my nose at their comments. Like, seriously? I inset the key and we shuffle in.
“The lights aren’t on.” Henry comments.
“Thank you Captain Obvious. You are truly the smartest one of all.”
“Thank you, thank you very much.”
I let the two walk in first while I search for the lights. I flick it on and the first thing I heard was Henry squealing like a little girl.
“SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME HENRY AND ZHOU MI!” The members yell in unison.
I smile at the sight: colorful confetti flying in the air, Sungmin eyeing the cake Yesung was holding, balloons decorating the walls, ceiling and floor, the long lost members hugging everyone, the dining table looked like it was bombed by a buffet, and so on. I didn’t think they’d be this welcoming to be honest. But their emotions were genuine.
“Who planned all of this?” Everyone points at me. Henry and Zhou Mi exchange a look. Uh oh. My eyes widen as I start to run when thee tackle me to the ground.
“Thank you so much manager! You’re the awesomest and way better than the last one.”
“Aish, stop it you.” I blush as the two hug me on the ground. A flash blinds me and as I blink through the after effects, Ryeowook holds up a polaroid picture.
“For the happy memories.” He smiles. I smile back. As long as I’m not the one cleaning I will be perfectly fine.