Chapter 2

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

                     For half a minute or so, neither Amber nor Key spoke but Amber knew Key was looking at her. His face was half-turned towards her and she could feel his eyes resting on her face, watching her over and that made her uneasy.

‘Can you stop staring at me?’ Amber said.

‘Why?’ Key asked.

‘Because it’s freaking me out.’

‘But I can’t stop staring at you.’

She raised her left hand and pushed his face to the other side. ‘Don’t look at me, I feel uneasy,’ she said.

He did not look at her, he look somewhere else’s then he sits down on the corner of the street, waiting for Taemin. ‘Where’s this kid?’ Key mumbles. Just then he heard someone calling him far away. He looked upward searching for the voices.

‘Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!’

Key could not see anything, he thought he was hallucinating.

‘Awkward,’he muttered. Suddenly someone hugged him from the back and made jumped. He turned and it was Taemin.

‘YA! You freaked me out!’ Key snapped Taemin's shoulder.

Taemin laughed and wrapped his arm around Key's neck.Both of them hugged each other and jumped there as if they did not meet for 100 years. Amber and Krystal looked at them, not saying anything. They was speechless towards the guys childish character.

‘Do you know them?’ Krystal asked while pointing her index finger to them

‘No,’ Amber said as he nibbed her dubboki

‘Come let’s go home,' Krystal wrapped her left arm around Amber and started walking.

‘YA! What did you just said? You don’t know me?’ Taemin interrupted, coming forward.

‘I don’t know you! Get away!’ Krystal stepped back.

Taemin and Key smile each other. Both of them run to Amber and Krystal and hugged and they did the same thing jumped on the street like crazy children. All of them burst into laughter.

 

               Few minutes later, Taemin called them to his house before they leave to Daegu. While they was walking back home, the girls were walking in front and the guys was behind them.

‘So what happen?’ Key asked.

‘I was about to die, hyung,’ Taemin said.’ My father, he almost match make me with another girl but at last he agreed to our relationship.’

‘MWO?’ Key surprised.

‘Yeah, I was supposed to meet the girl today but lucky that you guys made it.’

Key snapped Taemin’s head.

‘Ouch, hyung! What was that for?’ Taemin jolted.

‘Where is your brain? How could you do that Krystal?’ Key said it softly so that Krystal won’t hear them.

‘Hyung, do you know how many times I told my father that I didn’t want to see the girl but he was not listening to me at all.’ Taemin whispered to Key.

‘Your father’s dead day is in my hand.’ Key joked.

‘Key hyung, you’re not L from Death note,’ Taemin teased.

‘But I know L from Infinite.’ Key joked again.

Taemin laughed at his hyung. ‘He is our school mate, right? I remember you told me they fight for us when I knocked out.’

‘Hm, yeah.’ He nodded.

‘Hyung, can I ask you something?’ Taemin pouted like a child.

‘What?’ He asked, he didn't looked at Taemin. He was looking at the ground.

‘Will you do if I ask you to do so?’ Taemin asked.

‘Okay but what is it?’ Key asked as he looked at Taemin and glance away.

‘Stay here, you don’t have to go back.’ Taemin simply said it.

‘I was thinking about that too,’ He said. ‘Since this is my last year and the finals are just in the corner after I’m done with the finals I’ll come here to continue my college here.’

‘YESS!’ Taeemin cheered.

'What does it mean? He is leaving?’ Amber thought.

Krystal turned to her and asked ‘You okay? You seem to be tired.’

‘I’m okay.’ Amber nodded but she wasn't satisfied and she doesn't know why. Key realized that Amber’s face changed. Key smiled in satisfaction instead. He felt like she doesn't like him leaving.

‘Here it is! My new home!’ Taemin points at his house.

They were moving across from the window to the front door of the house, climbing the steps and reaching out the bell.

                    

                        Taemin pressed the bell. His mother appeared and greet them and call the in, holding the door wide open. Key showed sign language to Taemin telling him to go in first with Krystal, Taemin didn’t know what was he up to but he did what he said. Amber stepped forward to enter but Key was quick and grabbed her on her waist and made her turned around to face him. Taemin closed the door as he saw Key grabbed Amber, he turned around to Krystal and asked ‘When did Key Hyung starts all this?’ Krystal shrugged, Taemin and Krystal peeped out to see Amber and Key from the window.

‘What are you doing?’ Amber tried to pushed him. Key smiled and hugged her even harder.

‘Oppa, if Taemin’s parents see us we will be in trouble.’ Key didn't listen to Amber. He just don't care about anybody. He gently rested his head on Amber’s shoulder.

‘Key Oppa…’ she said.

‘Don’t worry, I will come back to see you.’ Key kissed her shoulder.

Amber widen her eyes as she felt his lips brushing on her neck. It was awkward, weird and... lovely. She blushed. She didn’t know what to say either but she some how like it.

After a few minutes he break the hug and said ‘OK, let’s go in.’

 


 

I'm making KEYBER AND TAESTAL in this fic.

Wait for the next chapter :D