Chapter 5

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.
 
 
 
 
 

8 YEARS LATER...

 

 

Lee family finally met the Jung family. The Jung family was in Lee family’s house, chatting and discussing about their children’s wedding ceremony. Just then someone barged into the house.

‘Am I late?’ He was sweating as if somebody just splashed a bucket of water on him. Most probably he rushed from his work place.

‘Taemin-ah! You’re too late!’ Mrs. Lee said.

‘So the wedding is cancel!’ another voice said.

He turned to see who it was and he saw his soon to be wife, Krystal.

‘Okay, fine,’ Taemin nodded. ‘You know my secretary, she keep asking me to date her. I think I should go for her instead.’

Krystal glare at him and kicked his leg.

‘Ouch!’ Taemin screamed.

‘Say it again and you’re dead,’ Krystal said.

Their parents didn’t say anything because they know their children’s character. They are unstoppable.

‘Come here, son,’ Mr. Jung called him.

He snapped her arms then he sat on the couch a little far away from his father in-law.

‘Yes, Abeoji.’

‘We thought of fixing your wedding ceremony date on the 15th February. I sit okay?’ he asked.

Taemin looked at Krystal for her answer.

‘Don’t look at her. When we ask her she told us to ask you so better answer us now,’ Mr. Lee said.

Taemin smiled then he said ‘Okay, appa. We will do it on the day. It’s a good date though.’

Mrs. Lee cheered and said ‘Yes, finally my son is going to be a married man!’

Just then someone came out from the kitchen, a girl, with long brown hair. She was smiling to Taemin. She came to the living room serving all of them teas. He looked at his mother, expecting her to say something about the girl.

‘Oh, by the way, she is my elder daughter,’ Mr. Jung said.

He raised his eyebrow up and asked ‘but I’ve never seen her at all since I was in elementary school.’

‘She was studying in US so you never met her,’ Krystal said.

‘Oh, okay,’ he said. ‘By the way, I’m Taemin.’

‘Jessica,’ she said.

‘So all done?! We fixed the date so we’ll have to give the wedding invitation soon,’Mrs. Jung said. Jessica sat beside her mother while Krystal took a sit beside Taemin. Taemin took her hand and hold it in his hand but they acted normal, still concentrating on their parent’s conversation. Suddenly the house bell rang.

‘I’ll get it,’ Krystal said. She walked to the door and opened it.

‘AH,OPPA!’ She screamed and hugged him.

Taemin could not see who it was; the door was blocking him to see. ‘Oppa? Who the heck is that guy?’ he thought and turned away. Taemin was jealous of course.

 Krystal pulled him inside, he walked forward to Taemin.

‘Ya, Taemin-ah.’

He was pissed and he glared at him then suddenly he was surprised.

‘Key hyung.?’ Taemin said. Taemin stood up and hugged him. Key greeted his parents and Krystal parents and he sat beside Taemin.

‘So how is your love story, Key honey?’ Mrs. Lee asked.

‘It’s been almost 9 years but she hasn’t say yes to me yet,’ Key said.

She laughed.

‘Ahjumma, don’t laugh at me,’ Key pouted.

‘Key, don’t give up! You must get her!’ She encourage him.

Everyone laughed.

‘Ah,Abeoji,’ Taemin called his father in-law.

‘Yes,son,’he said.

‘This is Key hyung, he is my bestfriend,’he said. ‘We’re working at the same place.’

‘Oh, nice to meet you, Key,’Mrs. Jung shake his hand with Key.

‘Nice to meet you too, sir,’ key said.

‘Call me abeoji,’ he said. ‘I don’t want you to be left out.’

Key smiled and nodded.

 

Krystal, Taemin and Key moved to the dining table to chit-chat as the parents was busy talking about the wedding preparations. Krystal whacked his arms and asked ‘How can you be this handsome now? You’re wearing coat and suit. Hm, not bad.’

‘So previously I looked horrible is it?’ Key asked. ‘What do you expect me to where to work? Hanbok?’

Taemin chuckled at them.

‘And I still can’t believe Amber didn’t accept you,’ Krystal asked.

‘I have doubt about that too,’ he said. ‘I wonder why she didn’t accept me.’

‘Forget about it, hyung,’ Taemin interrupted. ‘Find a different girl.’

‘No, I’m not going to give up,’ Key said. Krystal and Taemin didn’t say anything.

‘I’ll torture her until she says yes,’ key said.

‘Torture?’ Krystal asked, shocking.

‘I mean torture her by pestering and disturbing her, okay? Not abuse,’ Key explained.

Krystal sighed. ‘And you have a lot of chances to disturb her,’ Krystal said. Key and Taemin looked at her with a blank face.

‘She is staying here until our wedding day.’

‘How dare you didn’t ask my permission? Taemin said, faking an angry face.

Krystal glared at him and said ‘I’ve already asked permission from your mother.’

‘Okay, fine!’ Taemin sulked.

‘Really? So I’m going to stay here too,’ Key said.

‘Hyung, where do you want to sleep? On the roof?’ Taemin asked.

‘With you of course,’ Key said. ‘Your mom would let me. She likes me anyway,’ Key .

Taemin sulked again.

‘Okay, fine! If you don’t like me staying here then I’ll go away,’ Key said.

‘Hyung, hyung, I’m just joking! It would be lots of fun if all of us meet up,’ he said.

Key smiled the he asked ‘did you take extra holidays for your wedding?’

Taemin nodded.

‘You?’

‘Not yet, I have to go to work tomorrow,’ he said. ‘I have new project to do.’

‘Oh yeah, your secretary told me about that just now,’ he said.

Key sighed.

‘I think I need to take my shower,’ Taemin said. ‘It’s too hot.’

‘Then I will be leaving. I’ll come at night later, Okay?’

 

Key stood up and hugged his buddy then he Krystal’s hair and walked down to the living room and bowed to their parents and he walked off. Taemin hugged Krystal from the back and kissed her neck ‘I’m going upstairs to take my shower.’ Then he let her go and walked upstairs. She smiled and joined their parent’s in the living room.

 


 

How is this chapter? OKAY? HEHE Hope you like it?

Specail guest: Jessica Jung (SNSD)