Chapter 3

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

       Taemin's mother was almost perfect. She loves children. She had always sees Taemin's friend as her children too. She cooked them dinner and told them to rest. Especially she loved Key's humor. It was funny she thought, she served them dinner and chit-chat with them.

 

‘So all three of you leaving today,’ Mrs. Lee asked to them.

‘Yes, we have school tomorrow,’ Key replied for all of them.

‘Why not all of stay for day here and leave tomorrow morning,’ Mrs. Lee said. ‘It’s already dark out there.’

Key looked at Krystal and Amber for their answer.‘It’s okay, Omeoni,’ Krystal said. ‘We will leave today.’

Amber nibbles her food slowly then she saw Mrs. Lee was looking at her.

‘You’re really beautiful, girl,’ Mrs. Lee said.

Amber got choked her food.

‘You’re boyfriend must be lucky,’ she looked at Key.

Taemin started laughing.

Amber gestured her hand to Mrs. Lee ‘His not my boyfriend!’

Key smiled looking at her.

‘Ah, really? I think you guys really good together.’

Amber closed her face with her hand in embarrassment.

‘Omma, don’t make her blush! And I don't want her to faint’ Taemin laughed as he .

‘Okay, I think it’s already late,’ Krystal interrupted. ‘Let’s make a move, Oppa.’

‘Okay.’ Key replied. He get up gently from his chair and grabs Amber’s hand. ‘Come on! Let’s go.’ Key said. Amber, she was still frustrated. She could not say anything.

 Taemin walked to the other side and hugged Krystal.He looked at his mother and said ‘ Omma, you go inside.’

‘Why?’ she asked curiously.

‘I have business with her.’ Taemin pint his finger to Krystal.

‘No, I won’t.’ His mother disturbed her son.

‘Omma!!’ Taemin pouted.

‘Aish, Fine!’ Mrs. Lee Looked at Key. ‘Bye, Key and Good luck! Bye, Amber and Krystal.’

Amber just stared at his mother like what’s –wrong- with- this- lady.

‘Let’s wait outside for them,’Key whispered to Amber.

Amber nodded. Key and Amber closed the door and waited for Taemin outside his house.

 

Krystal realized Taemin had gone quiet and was staring her.

‘What happen?’

‘Just going to miss you,’ he hugged her.

She chuckled ‘See you during holidays. Right now, I have to go.’

             

            He quickly grip her hand pull her closer and kissed her, it ended with a soft and warm kiss that lingered. He slowly pulled away his kiss and said ‘You can go now.’ She hugged him again then she kissed his cheek and run to front door to Key and Amber. Taemin followed her and he walked to Key and hugged him.

‘Hyung,becareful when you’re on the bus. Take care of the girl.’

‘I don’t have to worry. I have a Taekwondo champion here.’ Key teased Amber. Amber kicked his leg and said ‘you’re the guy so you must protect us.’

‘But you’re stronger than me.’ Key said in pain.

Taemin laughed and said ‘Don’t you feel ashamed? You’re losing to a girl!’

‘No,’ Key said. ‘Not at all, I’m proud of her.’

Amber ignored what Key said then she hugged Taemin and tapped his shoulder. ‘Bye, Taemin.’

‘Bye, Amber.’ He said.

‘YA! Why are you hugging him in front of me?’ Key shouted.

She stared at him and said ‘My wish. Any problem?’

‘YA! You’re just making me jealous..’ he shook his head slightly.

‘Hyung! Faster! It’s getting dark!’ Taemin yelled.

‘OH! OK!OK! Bye!’ Key grabbed both Krystal’s and Amber’s hand and walked off.

Taemin just stay out there looking at them leaving.

He sighed then he said ‘Alone again…’

 


 

Hope you like it?

I've editted a little in every chapter.

Keep loving TAESTAL and KEYBER :)