THE END

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

                         Few weeks later, after all the preparation was done for their wedding ceremony. Finally, the bride and the bride groom has to be separated. Everything was done with the help of their family and friends and the beautiful day that Taemin and Krystal has been waiting has finally come.

 

Taemin drove with Key to the church that his wedding will be held tomorrow to check if everything was done perfectly.

'WOW!' Key said, admiring the decorations. Everything was classic, gold, shinning and glimmering.

'I guess it will look like a royal wedding ceremony,' teased Key.

'I think so,' Taemin  laughed. 'it's Omma's idea, hyung.'

'Fantastic!' Key praised. 'Love Ahjumma's idea, this is so cool.'

Taemin nodded while grinning to him.

'So hows the bride? Did you talk to her?' Key asked, dragging a chair for him to sit.

Taemin nodded.

'I didn't meet Amber too. She's busy with Krystal,' Key said.

'You miss her?' Taemin asked.

Key nodded slightly.

Taemin sighed heavily.' Everything is happening so fast, hyung!' he said. ' Can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow,' he laughed.

'Are you nervous?' Key asked.

'I AM NERVOUS!' Teamin replied.

Key laughed and patted him. 'You know the first time we met was when we were in elementary school and you're getting married now. You're grown up, Taemin,' Key said.

'You have to handle things carefully and take care of Krystal,' Key added.

Taemin nodded, he only listen to his hyung's advice. There was a pause for some time and then Key had a phone call.

'Excuse me,' Key pat on Taemin's shoulder and walked a little far.

 

               After talking in the phone, Key came back to where Taemin was sitting and told him that they should go back home since there's many work left out in the house. Key and Taemin drove back home.

              The next day, it's the wedding day. It's the day that the two of them waiting for. The bride groom and everyone was ready and waiting calmly for the bride.

              Taemin was waering his new branded tuxedo, looking stunning. He clenched his hands, he was nervous, really nervous. Key who was standing beside him take a look at his wrist watch and then whispered to Taemin it's almost time for the bride to come in.

              As for the bride, Krystal was in the room with Amber and Jessica and her friends. She was wearing creamy white and gold dress with gold earrings that makes her look gorgeous. She was happy at the same time she was nervous too. She hold Amber's hand tightly and laid her head on her shoulder until someone knocks the door.

 'Krystal-ah,' Mr.Jung called her.

'Appa,' she said.

'So is the bride ready?' he smiled to her.

'Yess,' Krystal nodded and hugged her father.

'Come on, let's go.'

                 Krystal took her father's hand and walked out to the altar and the others followed her back. All the guest was looking at the bride who was walking in arm with her father.

                 Taemin who could not take his eyes off his soon-to-be-wife, he was drooling looking at her. She gave him a warm smile as she walked and stand with Taemin on the altar. Key slowly pushed Taemin face to face at the priest instead he was keep looking at Krystal.

'Ya! Taemin-ah, please look at the priest,' Key whispered to Taemin and hit him into reality.

Krystal chuckled and looked at the priest as he took his bible out and started reading  the vow to Taemin and Krystal.

'Do you, Lee Tae-min, take this woman, Jung Soo-Jung to be your wedded wife? And do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and health?' the priest gasped and continued ' And forsaking all others, keep only unto her for as long as you both shall live?'

The priest finished and looked at Taemin. Taemin smiled and said ' I DO.'

 The priest adjust his glasses and started reading again to Krystal.

'Do you, Jung Soo-jung, take this man, Lee Tae-min, to be your wedded husband? And do you promise to love him, honor and keep him in sickness and health? And forsaking all others, keep only unto his for as long as you both shall live?'

She looked up at the priest and said confidentally ' I DO.'

Key quickly gave the rings to Taemin. Taemin took it and slip it gently on Krystal's finger. She smiled and slip on his his finger after him.

 'You may kiss the bride,' The priest said.

                   Krystal gaze at his eyes as he came closer to her. She slowly closed her eyes and felt his soft lips crashed on her lips and then he pulled back and grinned to her cutely. He raised his eyebrows and smiled to her. She chuckled again looking at him.

He hold on her waist and looked steadyly into her eyes ' You are my life and let's begin our life with only hapiness.'

She gave him a warm smile ' I love you, Taemin.'

'I love you the most,' he said, as he walked down with her.

                    Key glimpsed Amber in the crowd. She was beautifully dress and she look fabulous but she did not notice Key at all. He was pissed and then he quickly pulled out a rose from the decoration vase and throws the petals on her. She frowned and search around and then she realize, it was Key. She gestured her hand, asking him why he'd did that. Key grinned and walked to her and stand behind her in the crowd. He slowly wrapped his hands on her waist and kiss her cheeks from the back.

'y looking huh?' Key teased.

Amber stared at him, and snapped his arm.

'Go! Go, stand there!' She point her finger at the place his was standing.

'Nope, I'm not leaving without a kiss," Key brought his face nearer to her.

Amber turned and touch his face and gave him a peck on his lips. ' I love you,' she whispered.

Key hugged her and ' I have always loved you.'

 


 

THE END

How can Taemin not be confident of his relationship? It's going on well isn't it?

It's their wedding day and they managed everything.

Key tried really hard, I adore his confident in this fic.

As for Amber she tried hard too, she was just afraid beacuse of her past.

Just thought telling this,

"Everything is about love actually. You just have to feel it :D

No matter what happens, don't be afraid to tell your inner feelings.

Place your hand on your chest and say 'Everything is gonna be alright.'

Never lie about your feeling.

You love the person, go ahead, tell them.

Because loving someone is not a crime ":D