Chapter 8

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

                  

                            Key walked out from the room after saying those surprising snetences to them. Krystal and Amber were extremely shocked to hear what he'd said. Taemin didn’t know what was he supposed to do? Comfort Amber or to follow Key? Taemin grabbed his overcoat from his closet and ran after Key. He knew Krystal can handle the situation with Amber.Key was already in the car. Taemin swung open the car door and sat beside Key.This was new to Taemin, seeing the angry Key was unusual for him. He kept quiet, hee didn’t want to ask anything Key now.

 

On the other side, their family came back. Krystal greeted them and introduces Amber to them. Amber refuses to talk about Key so Krystal didn’t say anything.

‘Omo! How beautiful are you now?’ Mrs. Lee hugged Amber and kissed her forehead.

‘Where is Taemin?’ Mr. Jung asked, looking around.

‘He went out with Key Oppa,’ Krystal replied.

‘Is Key staying here?’ Mr. Lee asked.

‘I’m not sure about it,’ Krystal said.

 

                               Key drove back the car back home after he ordered the flowers for tomorrow's meeting. Taemin was sitting beside him, he stopped the car and slammed his fist against the staring and he made Taemin freaked out.

‘Hyung, I think you should take some rest,’ Taemin said, looking at Key.

‘Come in, hyung. I think my mom is back,’ he added.

Key shook his head. ‘I’m going back home,’ Key said. ‘I need to go to work tomorrow.’

‘Oh yeah, you have your new project,’ Taemin said.

‘Hyung, drive safely. Don’t be stress. Take care of yourself. I’ll call you tomorrow,’ Taemin said and got out from the car.

Key nodded and gave him a short smile.

‘Bye, hyung,’ Taemin said.

Key waved his hand then he drove back.

Taemin sighed and look at the skies then he entered the house,Krystal approached him after spotting outside the compound.

‘Where is Key Oppa?’ Krystal asked, looking outside.

‘He went back home,’ Taemin said.

‘Is he okay?’ She asked.

He shook his head. ‘I don’t think so,’ Taemin said, taking her hand and pulling her to the room.

‘Did he say anything?’ she asked again, following Taemin.

Taemin closed the door then he sat on the bed.

‘I’m asking you! Answer me?’ Krystal said. She was standing infront of him, looking so depressed.

‘He is grown up, okay? He can go through it. He’s not kid.’ Taemin was clueless too, he don’t know what is Key thinking right now.

‘Can you explain what happen?’ Krystal asked. ‘Why would he say that the bouquet was for his future wife?’ Krystal asked again.

‘His parents match makes him with a girl and his meeting the girl tomorrow. That’s it!’ Taemin said, taking of his over coat. ‘I’m tired and I’m going to bed. If you’re worried about Key hyung then go and see him,’ he said, lying down on the bed, pulling his blanket.

Krystal blinked looking at him, then she realizes he was jealous.She was smiling to herself, looking at him.

‘Okay, I think I should go and see him,’ she said, to irritated him.

He quickly got up, siting on his bed. ‘MWO?? See him? Now?’ he asked, yelling.

Krystal nodded. ‘Wae? You told me to see him just now?’ she asked, pointing her finger to him.

‘That was just now, not now, okay?’ he said.

Krystal just stares at him.

‘OK! Do whatever! I’m tired!’ Taemin yelled again, scratching his hair then he lie down on his bed.

She was about to laugh. She slowly crept on the bed and whisper in Taemin ears.

‘Are you jealous?’ she whispered to him.

He opens his eyes and faced her.‘NO! NOT AT ALL!’ he yelled then he turns the other side.

She laughed at him.He was pissed looking at her laughing.He turns to her and pulled her and made her face him. She was under him, looking so shocked to Taemin sudden action.

‘Yes, I am jealous,’ he said softly, coming closer to her. Krystal was blushing looking at his face so near to his. He lean closer to her and bury his head at the crook of her neck then he kiss her gently.He pulled away his kiss slowly then he kissed her forehead.

‘OK! Done! I’m tired and I’m going to bed!’ he said, turning to the other side while smiling.

She was still shocked. She slowly crept away from the bed and then he pulled her again. She looked at him with her blank face.

‘I should have continued to the next level, right?’ Taemin asked, liking his lower lip.

She blinked.‘What do you mean?’ she asked.

‘Next level... you know...’ he said, grinning to her.

She was still blank.

‘S.E’ he almost spelled out to her but then she cut him.

‘MWO?? ANDWAE!!!!’ She pushed him on the bed.

‘Sleep! Don’t you dare to come out from the room!! ?’ Krystal yelled at him.

He got up from the bed. ‘I’m going to ask mom if you could sleep with me?’ he said, coming closer to Krystal.

‘AAAAAAAAHHH!’ She screamed and ran out from the room.

He laughed out like a crazy guy, and then he lies down on his bed.

 


 

Did you’ll notice that Taemin pants was actually a pencil in DREAM GIRL?

Seriously I like his pants but my bias is actually Onew.

Keep supporting SHINee, SHAWOL!!!