Chapter 6

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

 It was already at night, Krystal knocked Taemin’s room door for few times before she enters.

‘Taemin-ah,’ Krystal called out.

‘Come in,’ he said from inside.

 She entered and closed the door. He was sitting on his study table and working on his computer. ‘Am I disturbing you?’ she asked.

‘Kind of,’ he said, looking steadily into his laptop.

‘YA!’ Krystal yelled.

He laughed and looked at her.‘Come here,’ he gestured his hand to her. She walked to him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.‘What is it?’ he asked.

‘I’m going out for a while to fetched Amber from the airport,’ she said.

He stood up and arranged all his stuff.

‘You’re coming?’ she asked.

He nodded.

‘It’s okay,’ she said. ‘I won’t take a long time.’

He faced her and asked, ‘Are you sure?’

She nodded.

‘Okay, be careful,’ he said.

She kissed his cheek and said ‘By the way, everyone went out,okay?’

‘Where they when?’ he asked.

‘Hm, just hang out I guess,’ she said.

‘So I’ll be alone at home is it?’ he asked.

‘I thought Key Oppa is going to come,’ she asked him.

‘He just called me that he said he might not come,’ Taemin explained.

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘I’m not sure,’ he said. ‘He sounds a little serious. He said he will explain to me when we meet.’

‘Oh,okay,’ she said. ‘I’ll go now. She must be waiting for me.’

She kissed him again and walked out from his room. She closed the door gently and went down to start the car to fetch Amber from the airport.

 

                   On the other side, Key was in his house. His family shifted to Seoul 2 years ago. He was arguing with his parents.

Key slammed his fist on the table and then he glared at them.

‘Stop it, Key!’ his mother, Mrs. Kim scolded him.

‘Omma, you have no right do things without my permission!’ he said.

‘It’s not your mother, it’s me! I decided about this!’ his father back-upped for his mother.

‘Do whatever you want but I’m not getting married with someone that I don’t love!’ he said.

‘You’re 26 years old now, if you don’t get married now, when do you want to get married?’ Mr. Kim was pissed with Key’s stubbornness.

‘Abeoji  ,’ before Key could say something his father cut him.

‘I’m old enough now, you think we can be with you until the end of your life? You need a life partner,’ Mr. Kim explained to him.

‘But I’m just 26, I’m not 36 or 46, right?’ he said. ‘I still have time for all this.’

Mr. Kim sighed and said ‘Let’s not drag this, son. We will meet the girl tomorrow.’

‘Andwae…’ Key murmured.

 

                              Mr. Kim didn’t bother about him. He stood up and walked out from the Key’s room, leaving his wife with his son alone.

Key was stressed. He eyes was teary, he really didn’t think about getting married to someone else. His mother sat beside him and cuddles him in her embracement then she rubs his back when he rest his head on her shoulder and then he remembered something happen long time ago.When Key was stressed and was alone in the hospital, Amber came to comfort him. She hugged him and rubs his back just like his mother did. {Scene in Chapter 14-I don’t hate you, Krystal-first part}

‘Omma,’ he called.

‘Hm?’

‘I’m in love… with a girl,’ he said in a lower voice.

His mother was happy and she cupped his face with her both hands.‘Really?’ she asked.

He nodded.

‘But why didn’t you tell your father about this, darling?’

‘Because she doesn’t like me, Omma,’ he lowered his head.

Mrs. Kim hold his chin and made him faced her. ‘Why, baby?’ she asked.

‘I don’t know.’ he shooked his head, he felt his tears slowly drips.

‘How long this has been going on?’ she asked.

‘9 years,’ he said.

‘What? 9 years?’ she was surprised.

He nodded again.

She kept quiet for few second.

‘Should I talk about this to you father?’ she asked.

‘Do you think he’ll agree? No! He will say that it’s been 9 years and still the girl doesn’t like you. Do you think she’ll accept you now?’ He messed up his hair. ‘Surely he’ll ask me to give up and meet this girl.’

‘Then try meeting this girl, maybe you’ll change your mind,’ she said.

‘Omma... 9 years has passed. Do you think I will love someone else after this? My heart says I still love her and even if I got married with someone else, I can do everything as a husband by she won’t get my love. She’s just going to suffer with me and I don’t want to ruined anybody’s life,’

 ‘Meet the girl and tell her about this,’ Mrs. Kim said.

Key thought it was a good idea but his father is the major problem. He would do something else to make Key get married with her.

‘I need to meet this girl,’ she said as she rubbed his tears.

‘Who?’ Key asked.

‘Your soon to be wife,’ Mrs. Kim .

‘Her name is Amber, Omma,’ Key said.

‘She must be beautiful as the gem,’ Mrs. Kim said.

‘She is, Omma’ he smiled to her.

 

 

                      Krystal was looking for Amber in the airport. It has been 4 years they did not meet each other a since she went to New Zealand to continue her studies and now she’s back at the right time after her graduation.

 Krystal bit her lower lip and mumble. ‘Where the hell is she?’

                      Krystal turned behind and she saw a beautiful girl standing infront of her. She was wearing a simple and decent dress until her knees. She has long brown hair covering her shoulders, her small button earrings were sparkling in her ears and there are buckles on her shoes. Krystal’s eyes widen when the girl started smiling to her.

‘AMBER!!!!’ she screamed and made the people around freak out. Krystal ran to her and hugged her tightly. She was really surprised and shocked at the same time. ‘How did you become so beautiful?’ Krystal cupped her face.

Amber laughed. ‘Secret, I can’t reveal it,’ she said.Both laughed out loud. Krystal wrapped her arm on Amber’s shoulder and said ‘Let’s go!’

Amber grabbed her luggage bag and in a few minutes time both of them were already in the car. Krystal drove the car to Taemin's house.

‘Everything changed in 4 years,’ Amber said, looking at the buildings.

Krystal nodded and said ‘even you changed in 4 years don’t tell me Seoul can’t change?’

Amber smacked her on her shoulder.

‘But you’re still rough,’ Krystal said.

Amber chuckled.

‘So do you have any boyfriend?’ Krystal asked.

Amber shook her head and said ‘No.’

‘Okay,’ she nodded. They remain silent for few minutes. ‘What about Key Oppa?’ Krystal asked.

‘What about him?’ Amber asked, pretending she didn’t get her question.

‘You know he likes you like for years?’ Krystal said.

‘I know,’ Amber said.

‘Then why didn’t you accept him?’ She asked

‘I don’t know.’ Amber simply replied

‘What do you mean?’ Krystal was a little pissed with her. Amber did not answer her question.

‘I can only tell you one thing. Don’t regret when he gave up on you and find another girl. It’s very hard to get a good guy like him. Who on earth would wait for a girl for almost 9 years, huh?’

‘If you going to lecture me again, I’m going to jump off from the car,’ Amber yelled.

‘YA! HAJIMA! I don’t want anybody to die before my wedding!’ Krystal yelled at her back.

‘Aish, I have my own reasons why I’m doing this,’ Amber said.

‘So will you say yes if he asked you again?’ she asked.

‘I’m not sure,’ Amber said.

‘GO AND DIE!!!!!’ Krystal screamed.

 


 

YOU KNOW WHAT??

I woke up in the middle of my sleep yesterday after imagining some scenes and I quickly wrote in my book.

So please enjoy my imaginations.

HEHE :D XD LOVE KEYBER AND TAESTAL.

 

 

source:tumblr