Chapter 7

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

 

                       Taemin arranged his stuff on the table nicely then him when down stairs to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He bent a little and looked for something to drink. He found the milk shake his mother bought this evening. He took it and grabbed a glass and poured some in and he gulps the milk shake.Suddenly he heard his house bell rang, he place down his glass carefully.‘Must be Krystal,’ he thought. He passed by the living room and approached the door and opens it.

 

‘Hyung?’ Taemin said, looking at Key.Key entered the house without saying anything.

‘Oh, what happen? Any problem?’ Taemin asked, following Key’s back.

‘I want to sleep,’he said, climbing up the stairs to Taemin’s room.

‘YA! You just came here to sleep?!’ Taemin closed the door and followed him upstairs.

Key opened the door and jumped on Taemin’s bed.Taemin enters and asked ‘Hyung, can you tell me what happen?’

Key ignored him and hugged Taemin’s pillow and what maknae always do they irritate the hyungs so he jumped on him and grabbed his shirt.

‘You better tell me what happen?’ Taemin asked.

‘You better get off me now or else Krystal is going to think we’re gays.’

Taemin pushed him and sat beside him. ‘Tell me now.’

Key smiled to him then he lie down on the bed. Taemin faced him, expecting him to say something.

‘I’m getting married, Taemin,’ Key said then he let out a big sigh.

‘What? With who?’ Taemin asked.

‘I don’t know. I never met her and I didn’t ask anything about the girl,’ he said.

‘And what is your answer? Are you getting married to the girl?’ Taemin asked.

‘ I told my father I’m not getting married but it seems like he doesn’t want to listen to me,’ Key looked at Taemin, he was clueless.

‘And I’m meeting her tomorrow,’ he added.

‘Hyung... just rest for a while okay?’ Taemin said, patting Key’s shoulder.‘I need to take my shower. Can you help me to open the door if my parents are home,’ he said.

                                          Key nodded as Taemin patted Key’s shoulder again and enters the bathroom.Key watched him entered. A few minutes later he thought of waiting for them downstairs for his parents. He went down and he saw the newspaper on the table. He sat on the sofa and grabbed the newspaper to read but he could flip the first page the house bell rang.He put the newspaper on the table back and walked to the door. The moment he saw Krystal, he gave her a warm welcoming smile.

‘I thought you were not coming!’ Krystal said.

Key smiled, crossing his arms.He saw a girl walking up with her luggage bag. She turned and looked at him and that surprised him. He stopped smiling; he stood properly, releasing his hands free.He was shocked to see Amber wearing something girly. He totally forgot about what Krystal said this evening that she was going to stay here. He didn’t know what to do. He turned his face to the other side; he put his hands into his pants pocket.

‘I’m going upstairs,’ he clreared his throat, walked off. Key open the room door, at the same time Taemin came out from the bathroom.

‘They came back?’ Taemin asked, looking at the mirror.

‘Krystal’s back,’ Key replied.

‘You mean Amber is here,’ Taemin asked.

Just then Krystal barged into the room. ‘YA! KIM KI BUM!’ Krystal jumped on him and punches his face a few times.

‘YA!YA!YA!YA!YA! STOP IT! YA!’ Taemin trying to stop Krystal.

‘Is this how you invite guest to your house???’ Krystal yelled at him.

‘This is not my house!’ Key said in pain.

‘Whatever,’ Krystal said.

Taemin was speechless; he didn’t know what was going on. He turned and he saw a beautiful girl standing at the corridor.

‘Amber?’ he said. Amber smiled to him. ‘OMG! You look so fabulous!’ Taemin hugged her.

 Key and Krystal stopped fighting and he didn’t bother to ask or look at Amber.

 

RING RING RING

 

Key’s phone rang. He answered the call.

 

‘Nae, Omma. Wae?’

‘Where are you?’

‘Taemin’s house.’

‘Go to the florist and order a special bouquet. Flowers must be ORCHIDS.’

‘Orchids? Can I go tomorrow?’

‘Your father——’

Okay, I get it but what for?

‘for your future wife.’

‘OMMA! Don’t make me pissed off!’

‘Arraseo, go now.’

‘Hm.’

 

Then he hung up the phone call. He stood and looked at Taemin. ‘I’m going out for a while. I will come back in 10 minutes,’ Key said.

‘Where?’ Krystal asked.

‘To the florist.’Key said.

‘What for? You can go tomorrow, It's already night’ she asked again.

‘I need to order bouquet, my father told me to do so. He would kill if I don’t go now’

‘He can do by himself, right?’ she said.

‘Of course his not going to do it,’ Key said.

Krystal looked at him.Taemin knew he was going to say something he shouldn’t.

‘Because I’m meeting my future wife tomorrow and the bouquet is for her,’ Key said.

 


 

 

IT'S KEYBER TIME.

If you don't mind choosing the character for another fic of mine? :D

 

 

And one favor please.. I wonder if any of you are Myungsoo/ L's fan.

If yes?

Please check this fic out.

And leave your comment and subscribe to the fic.

This fic was written by Karshwinnie.

THANK YOU!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/374021/arrange-marriage-with-someone-you-doesn-t-love-hoya-infinite-jiyeon-krystal-myungsoo-you