Chapter 10

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

‘Who are you looking at?’ A voice behind them asked. Taemin and Krystal turned and it was Amber.

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??’ Taemin yelled and made everybody freaked out.

‘EH?’ Amber widen her eyes.

‘I’m sorry but I thought you were supposed to see Key hyung,’Taemin whispered.

‘I didn’t say that I was going to see him,’ Amber said.

 

 Suddenly, Taemin phone ranged and it was from Key. Taemin picked the phone call.

‘Hyung, what happen?’ Taemin asked.

‘Er? You called me, right? I was going to asked why you’d call me.’

‘Hold on,’ Taemin said, closing the phone with his palm and walked to his room leaving Krystal alone with Amber. ‘So hyung, what happen? Did you meet the girl?’ Taemin asked.

‘Yeah! And I can’t believe who I met actually! Just wait for me! I’ll come to your house in 15 minutes, Okay?’

‘Er, hyung?’

‘Bye! See you!’

‘----------.’

Taemin unlock his hand phone and waited for Key to come to his house.

 

                        About 20 minutes later, the entrance door swung open and who could it be? Of course the Almighty Key is here. Taemin, Krystal and Amber were shocked and even Jessica got shocked, and their parents went out so it was only 4 of them in the house.

‘You won’t believe if I tell you who I got arranged with?’ Key said, coming forward to sit on the sofa beside Taemin.

‘Who?’ Taemin asked.

Krystal came nearer to them. Jessica mind her own business since she doesn’t know any of their stories and same goes to Amber. She was just doing her own job. She plugged in her earphone so that she can’t hear them.

‘Who hyung?’ Taemin asked again.

‘It’s Luna,’ Key said.

‘MWO???’ Taemin and Krystal said together.

Key nodded and lies down on the sofa. ‘And you won’t believe who is her boyfriend if I tell you,’ Key said.

‘Who?’ Krystal asked.

‘GOOD! So you’re not getting married with Luna!’ Taemin cheered.

‘Yeah, but seriously her boyfriend is Onew hyung?’Key said.

‘Mworago? What is going on?’ Taemin scratched his head.

‘I told her I can’t marry with her since I love a different girl,’ Key said, looking at Amber.

Amber could feel his eyes was resting on her face, watching her over and then she looked at him. When she saw him, she quickly looked at some other place, ignoring Key.

‘And then she told me the same thing but the only thing I can’t take it is she’s in love Onew hyung!’ Key said.

Taemin laughed at him.

‘I mean, you know he was a badass in school,’ Key explained.

‘Yeah, and he even got kicked from Amber,’ Taemin said while laughing.

Key and Krystal started to laugh.

‘But she say that he changed a lot now,’ Key said, he was talking about Luna and Onew and then few hours passed, the day became darker and Taemin asked Key to stay over in his house.

 

‘Key Honey, where are you going?’ Mrs.Lee asked.

‘Hm, just need to take shower. It’s really hot today,’ he replied.

‘Okay, make it fast! The dinner is ready. You can join us after your shower.’

He smiled and went upstairs to Taemin’s room.

 

All of them gathered at the dining table except for Amber and Krystal. They were doing the laundry.

‘Both of you’re not taking your dinner?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, unnie. We ate before you guys came,’ Krystal said.

‘Okay,’ Jessica Krystal’s hair, walked off.

‘Okay, I’ll take the dry clothes and put them in their closet. I’ve already folded them,’ Amber said, stood up.

‘Then I’ll be drying up the clothes outside,’ Krystal said.

 

                               Amber opened Taemin’s bedroom door and entered after keeping all the clothes, Taemin room was last one. She slowly closed the door with her left hand. She was holding his clothes in the other hand. She looked at the closet and opened it then she arranged his clothes properly. Suddenly the bathroom door creaked, Amber slowly peeped at the door, and then suddenly Key came out.

                               He was still wet, shirtless. He was wearing his long skinny pants. His towel was around his neck then he messed up his wet hair with his hand.He freaked out looking at Amber standing in front of him, and then he acted like normal. He walked to the bed and sat there.He started to wipe his wet hair with his towel.Amber closed the closet’s door and started walking.

‘How have you been?’ He asked, finally one of them has started the conversation.

Amber stopped, turned to face him but he was still sitting on the bed facing the wall. ‘Good,’ she said.

Key just nodded, he wasn’t sure what was he supposed to asked next.

‘What about you?’ she asked.

He smirked then he said ‘these 4 years was the worst one without you.’

                           She didn’t say anything for his sudden attack.He stood up and walked forward to Amber. Amber stepped back when he came forward. He stopped when he realize she stepped backwards, he smirked and then he rub his nose.

‘Do you hate me that much?’ he asked.

                           She did not say anything; she lowered her head a little.He bit his lower lip and walked forward to her and pulled her closer then he pushed against the wall.She started to tremble when he pushed her and then he stare at her,he slowly kissed her neck.

 ‘Don’t forget that you’re getting married,’ Amber said as she pushed him.

Key didn’t bother about what she said. He quickly pulled her for and aggressive kiss.

She pushed him.‘STOP IT!’ she yelled at him, her tears slowly drip down her soft cheek.

‘I don’t care,’ he said.

‘What do you mean?’ Amber frowned.

‘I’M NOT GETTING MARRIED!’ He yelled at her.

She didn’t get it.

‘How can I marry to someone else when I love you,’ he slowly rub her tears with his thumb.

‘Just don’t waste your time,’ Amber said. ‘Marry that girl!’

‘Never! I’m never getting married with anybody else!’ Key yelled.

‘You’re wasting your time,’ she said again.

‘I wasted about 9 years! And why would I give up now?’ he yelled again.

Key held her hand and hugged her.

 

‘Please… stop it… It hurts me so much,’ key said, now his tears dripping down. Amber cried even louder. He rested his head on her shoulder.

‘At least give me a chan——,’she cut him.

‘I’m just confused,’ she muttered.

‘Why?’ he asked.

‘I’m just so scared to be in relationship… Seeing my parents fighting since I was kid… that frightened me.’

‘My mom was tortured by my dad, seeing him biting my mom. I lost my confident in relationship.’

Key slipped her hair behind her ears and kissed her again.‘Do you think I’ll that to you?’ he asked, looking at her eyes. ‘You’re my precious. How could I?’ he said it sweetly to her.

Amber looked at him with her swollen eyes.He stepped backward and lowered his head. ‘It’s your wish if you want to say yes or no to me now,’ he said, still lowering his head. ‘If you say no I’ll marry her,’ he said, and then he turned to take his t-shirt.

Suddenly he realizes someone hugged him from the back. He turned and saw a beautiful face looking at him. ‘I won’t lie to myself anymore,’ Amber said.

‘Hm?’ Key eyes widen looking at her.

‘I love you,’ she said, smiling to him.

‘HM?’ his eyes went even widen then before.

‘I love you, Oppa.’

Key started smiling in excitement. He hugged her and kissed her lips again.

‘I love you too,’ he said.

‘I love you more,’ she said.

‘So what? I LOVE YOU THE MOST!’ He hugged her and twirls her around in the room.

‘And one more thing,’ Key dropped Amber carefully.

‘I lied, I’m not getting married with that girl because she doesn’t want get married to me as well. She has a boyfriend and the person is Luna,’ Key explained.

‘MWORAGO? LUNA?’ Amber was in a total shocked.

Key laughed at her shocking face, and rolled on the floor.

 


 

WHAT’S UP, SHAWOL???

Key managed to get his girl to say yes! So what are we waiting for.

We'll go fo taestal's wedding soon :D

Hope you like KEYBER in this chapter.

Don't hate me for editing this fic.

I just don't want to drag so I'll end it soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-these are not my gif's, credit's goes to the rightful owner-

THIS IS WHY WE ARE SHAWOL !

WE LOVE YOU, SHINee!