Chapter 9

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

 

                             Taemin moaned from the tapping sun-light against his face, he hates morning. He covered his face with his blanket and then he wondered how long he'd been sleeping. He yawned, managed to fully open both eyes. He got up and looked at his clock in his room. He blinked, shut his eyes then blinked again. Then he crept away from his bed to his bathroom to take his shower. He paused then he sighed a little.

‘I wonder what Key hyung is doing now?’ he muttered.He walked in his bathroom.

 

                              A few minutes later, he came out from the bathroom. He thought of giving a call to Key. He sat on his bed and grabbed his hand phone to call Key.He dialed up his number but he was not picking up so Taemin decided to call him later.He opens his room door and walked down to the kitchen.He saw Jessica and Krystal were helping his mother and Krystal’s mother to cook and his father and Krystal’s father was chit chatting at the dining table while they were enjoying their breakfast and Amber was… She was nowhere.

He walked to the ladies.‘Where’s Amber?’ he said, while nibbling the carrot that was sliced in the plate.

‘She’s drying up the clothes outside,’ Krystal said.

‘Shouldn’t you help her? She’s alone out there and you’re here,’ he said.

‘Aish, she said can do it by herself. If you want to help then you should go and help her instead!’ Krystal yelled.

Taemin glared at her playfully then poke her cheek with his index finger. ‘Okay!’ he said.He walked out to look for Amber and she was still drying up the clothes. He took some clothes from the bucket and helps her to dry up the clothes.

‘What are you doing?’ Amber asked.

He smiled to her. ‘Trying to help you,’ he said.

She chuckled and said ‘It’s okay, I can do it myself.’

He paused and looked at her.

‘Why are you looking at me? It’s freaking me out,’ Amber said.

‘I still can’t take it, you change a lot!’ Taemin said.

Amber smiled then she put the bucket aside after drying up all the clothes and sat on the bench in the compound.

Taemin followed and sat beside her.‘You know, I really miss during our school time,’ Taemin said, looking at Amber.

Amber nodded while smiling.

‘Especially the fighting scene!’ Taemin said, laughing.

Amber laughed as well then there was paused again.Taemin waited for Amber to say something, but she seems to have lapsed into another of her silences.

‘Have you ever thought about Key hyung when you were in New Zealand?’ Taemin asked at last.

Amber was astonished but she managed to answer him. ‘I did,’ she said, nodding a little.

‘Do you actually have any feeling on him?’ he asked.

Amber didn’t answer for that.Taemin faced Amber.

‘Actually what I mean is if you don’t like him, is better if you tell him. I don’t want him to be in confusion like this. His parents arranged him with another girl. It’s not his decision,’ Taemin explained to Amber.‘He was forced to marry her but if you think that he shouldn’t marry her then you shouldn’t be here right now,’ Taemin said, stood up.

‘Don’t cheat yourself and tell him what you felt about him,’ Taemin added. ‘Most probably he’ll meet the girl during lunch break but I don’t know where he’ll meet her but if you want me to send you to his office, I can sent you,’ finally he finished.

‘Think about it, Amber!’ he added.‘I’m going to take my breakfast,’ he walked in, leaving the girl in confusion.

‘Did you help her?’ Krystal asked.

‘Hm,’ he nodded.

Krystal continues doing her work.

‘YA! I’m starving here and you didn’t even give me anything to eat or ask me if I was hungry or not!’Taemin yelled.

Krystal glared at him with her lame face and points her finger to the dining table. The food was already served on the table.

‘Fine!’ Taemin said, walked to the dining table and sat with his father and his father in-law.

 

‘Good morning, Taemin,’ Mr. Jung said.

‘Morning, Abeoji,’ he smiled and his food.

‘So I was thinking they should and buy they’re wedding rings today,’ Mr. Jung said to Taemin’s father.

‘Yeah,’ he nodded and then he looked at Taemin.

‘Yeah, I’ll take her later in the afternoon,’ he said.

A half an hour later, Taemin felt they were something not there.

‘What is it that I felt so empty?’ he looked around in his house then he realized what it was.

His eyes were open wide, he quickly ran out to his compound.

‘Amber?’ he muttered.

Krystal who realize there was something wrong with Taemin, she immediately came closer to Taemin.

‘Why? Everything’s okay?’ Krystal asked.

Taemin turned and looked at her, concerned and worried. ‘Amber? She’s not in the house,’ Taemin said.

‘What?’Krystal was clueless.

‘Did she left to Key hyung?’ Taemin said.

Krystal just looked at him; she didn’t know what was going on.

 


 

HEHE How’s the chapter ? OK ?

Leave your comment , Chingu’s !

Thanks for the comments.

lOVE YA!

-I do not own the GIF.Credit's to the Owner-