Chapter 1

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

Thank you so much for subscribing to the sequel as well.

I’ll be putting in some KEYBER in and maybe you’ll find the first chapter a little normal

but I’ll make it more interesting soon.

Please feel free to leave your comment thank you! 


 

                          Krystal started to grab Taemin’s hand as Taemin father, Mr. Lee started to stare at her. He adjusted his glasses and picked up his teacup and took a sip of his tea, and then he set it down on the table. He waited for Taemin to explain. Mrs. Lee did not say anything and just sit beside her husband calmly.

 

‘Appa,’ he said at last. ‘This is the girl I love.’

Mr.Lee remains silent, expecting Taemin to explain more.

‘I can’t get marry to someone who I don’t know,’ he said.’ I know you must be angry with me but I won’t be happy if I married another girl. I’ll be cheating myself, if you want to me to get marry, I’ll only marry this girl.’

                       

                           The situation was getting more serious. Taemin knew very well about his father, he had always been a stubborn head. He never listen to Taemin’s thoughts ever since he was kid, he never gets what he wants but he gets what he hate instead but this time his not letting his father to win him. He will do anything to make his father accept Krystal as his daughter in law.

                         

                            Mrs. Lee stood up and walked closer to Krystal. She tapped Krystal’s shoulder, telling her to follow her to the room. Most probably his mother knew this is not a right situation. Krystal got up and followed her back. Mrs. Lee closed the door as she enters.

 

‘Sit down, Krystal,’ she patted Krystal’s back. She sat on the edge of the bed. She was worried, she did want to leave Taemin actually but she could not refuse his mother.

Mrs. Lee sat beside Krystal and said ‘This is Taemin’s room, make yourself like you’re at home now, okay?’Krystal smiled to her then she asked ‘Is everything going to be okay?’

‘Everything is going to be okay,’ she her hair and gave her a smile.

 

Taemin waited for his father to say something.

‘What do you expect me to say?’ Mr. Lee said, facing him.

‘Appa, please understand,’ Taemin said.

‘So you think I choose a wrong girl for you?’ Mr. Lee asked sarcastically.

‘ENOUGH!’ Taemin stood up, yelling. ‘Enough, I’ve already told you! I’m not getting married with the girl that you going to match make me with!’

 

                   He thought of walking out from the house with Krystal and never come back to his father who doesn’t understand his feeling but instead he gets on his knees by sudden and made his father freak out of his action.

 

‘Appa, you’re my family. If I leave now with Krystal, I’ll never see you again. I never wanted things to happenthis way,’ Taemin said, calmly.

His father was shocked to see his son. He knows how stubborn his son is. He doesn’t listen to his father at all but this is the time his father saw sincerity in his son's words. He slowly reached out his both hand to touch Taemin’s shoulder.

Taemin looked at his father as he felt Mr. Lee’s hand on his shoulder. Mr. Lee smiled and said ‘What if I say you can marry her?’

‘Appa,’ Taemin started smiling in satisfaction.

‘But with one condition, you must finish your college then you can marry her.’

Taemin nodded.

‘Have you talked to the girl’s parents?’ Mr. Lee asked.

He shook his head slightly and said ‘Not yet.’

‘So when are you going to talk to her parent’s.’

‘Not now, after my college.’

‘Good,’ Mr. Lee patted his shoulder and walked off.

‘Appa!’ Taemin called.

He stopped and turns to see Taemin.

‘Thank you,’ he said.

 

                       Taemin walked up to his room looking for Krystal and his mother. He open the door and he saw both of them sitting on his bed chatting.

 

‘What the hell? I was having a hard time talking to Appa and you two are chit-chatting here!’ Taemin yelled.

Krystal looked at him, smiling. ‘That's what guys do.’

‘What happen? Did your father agreed to you?’ his mother came closer to him, she was worried.

Taemin didn’t say anything. Krystal’s smile faded, she stood up and walked to the front door. She thought his father did not agree to their relationship, she wanted to leave.Taemin pulled her closer as she passed by and hugged her then he reached out his another hand pulling his mother in to his embrace.

‘He agreed,’ Taemin kissed both his favorite lady on their forehead.

Both ladies was happy and excited. They jumped like Kiddoes.

Suddenly Krystal pushed Taemin and said ‘Amber and Key?! We forgot about them!’

‘They are here?’ Taemin asked.

 

                     Amber and Key blinked and looked each other and looked back at the place where they left Krystal and she’s missing already now. Key knew he was going to die in Amber’s hand.

‘I'm dead meat.’ Key looked at Amber. Amber glared at him and punches his face.

‘Ah! Pain!’ Key shouted.

‘Krystal is missing now, how are we going to look for her?’ Amber asked, nervously.

‘I’ll call Taemin and ask,’ Key said. ‘So don’t worry.’

Amber nodded.

 

                   Key came closer and pinched her cheek and smiled and that makes her blushed. Key took out his hand phone and walked a little far from Amber to call Taemin. Amber just stay there looking at him, he turned to her and winked at her. She quickly looked away and eats the dukboki, blushing.

 

Key came closer to her and said ‘Krystal is with Taemin and they’re coming here.’

She nodded.

Key faced her ‘I forgot to tell you this.’

Amber looked at him

‘I won’t pressure you. You take your time to think about what I said earlier, about my confession,’ Key said.

For the first time she found him serious, and she saw a different sight of Key. He was more patient and calm and she like it.

So what do you think? Will she say yes?